Closed Thread
Page 69 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Incremental update for today:
    Of the 8 that had fertilised yesterday we have 8 at 2 cells.
    Of the 3 that had not fertilised yesterday we have 1 that has fertilised and started dividing.
    The 1 that fertilised abnormally yesterday was not multinucleated, it is dividing, but it does not look pretty. (But we might have got our conversations confused and that could possibly be more info on the late fertiliser.)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita - They sound promising so far! And it's a good sign that most of them are progressing normally! How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    nat84u - physically or mentally?
    Physically same answer as yesterday.
    Mentally cautiously excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sounds promising. It's so hard just hanging on for a phone call about how your babies are doing isn't it. I swear just the whole mental aspect of ivf just tires me out. I try to just "go with the flow" but it's so hard when everything is riding on the results... Like I want to go to QLD in dec, but waiting to see if I'm pregnant or not and how things go. It's like my life is on hold!

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita: That’s great news about your embryo’s - keep on going little ones.......Is this result so far with the donor been better than your prev cycles?

Nat: I totally hear you on the “life on hold” situation. I feel like my life has been put on hold for the last 12 months and now when i look back at it i honestly can’t think of anything else we done besides IVF and it certainly wasn’t a happy 12 months. How are you feeling hon?

Lindylou: How are you going hon?

AFM: Urine infection is slowly getting better thanks to my antibiotics. Have a great weekend ladies – hope the weather gets better, not only is it FREEZING cold but it’s now raining Yuck!

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The time has come: In case you have an early transfer on Monday, i am sending you bucket loads of sticky thawing baby dust for your ET. All the best hon, try and relax this weekend and then Monday you will be PUPO with a beautiful perfect little blasty who will be making his/her home for the next 8 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO - it's not raining here... Yet. I live in the Southern Highlands (out in the sticks lol). Took yeste and today off work. I've been cleaning like a mad woman today, I probably shouldn't and I'm SO conscious of my embryos but I figure if I got pregnant naturally I wouldn't even know they're there. Laying on the lounge now... Still in my pjs! Hahahaha... Love it. The Clexane was ok, stung a bit afterwards and I've got a purple bruise today but well worth it. Glad to hear your infection is getting better, hey maybe it is a sign! I hate getting them, they're SO uncomfortable! I'm feeling fine so far, I'll be expecting implantation pains and cramps over the next few days so I'll be keeping an eye out for them....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat: Oh wow i am in the city and its been raining pretty much all day. Its great your having the time off work, i don’t think it would matter if your moving around at home, as long as you aren’t inhaling too many toxic fumes from the chemicals, cause like you said if it was natural we wouldn’t have a clue that anything was in there yet. So is the Clexane similar to the Organultran needles or are they a lot bigger. I have heard some horror stories on Bh about them and have always freaked at the thought of my FS telling me to use them........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Nat - glad your FET went well

Felicita - you must be so pleased with your fert rate! That's awesome

TTHC - all the best for your FET on Monday

Lindy Lou - hope you're feeling OK

Hello to everyone else

AFM - Had my scan and BT this morning and the FN just called. I am having EPU on Monday 18/7 at 9am My scan today showed soooo many more follicles than the Monday scan did - I now have 12 on my right ovary and 8 on my left, all decent sizes! There were only 4-5 on each 4 days ago! I trigger tomorrow night. I think they are concerned about OHSS with so many follies, or maybe they just have that talk with everyone? In any case, the FN told me a few times that I may not get to transfer this cycle. I guess I'll find out next week...

Have a great weekend everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO - the needle was fine, similar to the cetrotide, so just a little thicker than the gonal f. But not bad at all, not sure what all the fuss is about really. Now I feel silly for even worrying about it!

Bella - great news! Wouldn't worry about not being able to transfer, you should be right. I had 45 follies over 10mm and I was still able to transfer (they collected 23eggs!). I think they just warn everyone just to be on the safe side