Closed Thread
Page 68 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
    EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lindylou: Oh hon, this can’t be happening, i was sooo sure this was your turn. Wow your progesterone levels are VERY high, i would of thought wit levels like that the HCG would of doubled for sure. On my chem cycle my progesterone never got above 50 even with two pessaries a day. On the positive side, like you said it’s a very good sign that you have had implantation. Hope you’re feeling better from the flu hon, nothing worse than Mother Nature kicking us when were down.

Lola: Oh hon, i am so sorry to hear your news , it is absolutely heartbreaking to go through that with a decreasing heartbeat and not knowing whats happening. I had the exact same thing happen to me on my first cycle. I had three scans over a 3 week period and each scan showed a lower heartbeat each time (first scan 80, 2nd scan 60 and 3rd scan was 48). They did tell me when i was going through all of mine that it is still very positive to see a heartbeat, unfortunately mine was just too low and if the HB had of been over 80 i would of been OK. I have everything crossed for you hon, do you have to go back for another scan next week?

Felicita: How are you feeling hon, hope you had lots of lovely eggs this morning and they are getting busy fertilising and doing their thing as i type .

Nat: Yep i remember you from a cycle we did together this year and i think you started at 3dp5dt. I loved reading your posts when you were POAS. Wow 40, i bet you use every single one of them this time too. Sending you lots of sticky vibes for tomorrows transfer. Are you taking the day off work for the transfer or just gonna go in after the ET?

AFM: So much for me being able to start my injections tonight, turns out I haven’t ovulated yet even though i am CD18 so its back on Monday for another BT. FN said my levels look like i will O in the next day or so, so will start Lucrin on Tuesday. Probably a good thing cause i woke up today with a Urine infection and am off to the Dr now to get some antibiotics.

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita: OMG hon sorry we posted at the same time. That’s fantastic news, wow you can get your whole family with this cycle with that many eggs. So cute about your nephew, he sounds like he is very educated about the IVF path and clicking on about the numbers of eggs collected etc.

Bella: Goodluck with your scan on Friday, any idea how many eggies you have growing in there?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks EO I hope your antibiotics are kicking in.

They think there are around 5 follicles on each ovary, but at Monday's scan the FN said that only 2-3 per ovary are the 'right size' - others are a bit small. I have continued GonalF (150) each night and also started Orgalutron on Sunday night. I have a scan tomorrow am, and my clinic does not to EPU on the weekend so I'm guessing EPU will be Monday am. That will be CD 15 of a 29(ish) day cycle - does that seem late to anyone? I know I have to trust that they know what they're doing but I'm so terrified that CD 15 is too late!

Can I ask which CD you ladies had your EPU on?

The BH forums really have been fantastic, especially with so many of you ladies 'in the know', as I go through my first cycle. Hope you are all having a good Thursday xxx
    Last edited by Bella978; 14-07-2011 at 10:38. Reason: sp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindylou, I AM in awe of you! Firstly, I have not forgotten that you are 6 years into your TTC journey so I can only imagine how disappointed you must feel to have your 1st BFP experience be this challenging I was completely beside myself the 1st time this happened to me. But you have somehow managed to keep the big picture in mind and done so with such dignity. Perhaps the moment will come when you need to feel whatever comes forth and we are all here if and when that moment comes

Felicita, great egg haul And for great fert rate. Hope you are feeling ok?

Lola, I'm so sorry you are going through this

EO, hope your delay is only a day or 2. Great you are back on the bandwagon, gotta be in it to win it girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afternoon Ladies...

LindyLou-I have replied on your other post about chem preg, but I just wanted to say how sorry I am that this is happening to you. I hope it can all be over with, and you can be on your way to your FET. When is your next BT scheduled for?

Lola-I am so sorry to hear your news, my heart breaks for you & I really do pray for a miracle... What happens now? Do you have another scan scheduled?

Kelbelle-How did your BT go? Were you able to start the Lucrin last night!?

EO-I'm doing a 5 dayer-my lucky last! Now I'm just praying it thaws Now you're starting with all the frustrating BT's! Are the antibiotics helping with the infection? Hope you're feeling well!!!

Nat-Sending you lots of for your transfer this morning!

Bella978-I've only had one EPU, and I'm pretty sure it was quite late in my cycle, I'm not too sure why... I usually have 30-31 day cycles. Even with my FET last month, my 5 day transfer was on CD23 i think... Which would mean I would have O'd roughly on CD18-19!

Felicitia-12 eggs ICSI'd, excellent results! I hope all 12 fertilise & like EO said, have your whole family there waiting!

to everyone else!!!!

AFM-I can finally say that FET has been scheduled for Monday CD27! The scientist will ring me on Sunday with further details (time etc)... Now keep my little embie in your prayers! Please please please thaw!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella- sounds like a nice bunch of follies you have growing! CD15 is certainly not too late for EPU. My first EPU was on CD16 and I also have a 29 day cycle. Good luck with tomorrow's scan.

Felicita- YAY!! 12 eggs is fantastic, I hope you've gotten a sensational fert rate and sending lots of babydust to your embies . Your 3yo nephew sounds like a very intelligent little boy, must get it from his aunty

EO- bummer about the infection and delay in jabbing. Once you're away, it will be full steam ahead to a BFP! I'm at the point now where I just want this over with, but could be in limbo for a while waiting for nature to take its course.

Lola-

Starf1sh- after losing my Mum, there isn't much worse in this life that could happen to me. This IVF business is awful but at least we're alive, otherwise healthy and we have the $$ to even try it. I have my breakdown moments like everyone, but I don't let them take over. Thanks for responding to my other thread, helps to know I may be in limbo for up to a month.

Nat- You must be PUPO by now, congrats! How have you found the clexane?

TTHC- Thanks for replying to my other thread too. I hope my chem pg is resolved as quickly as possible, but seems my hormones don't want to drop yet. I'll be having weekly BTs from next Tues. Wow, you finally have a FET date! WOO-HOO! Sending loads of good thawing vibes and sticky babydust to your last frostie . Hope the fertility spike following the chem pg works a treat for you!

Kelbelle- Ditto what TTHC said!

PinkB & Loulabelle- hope our UTD ladies are doing well and bubs are thriving.

AFM- Home again with this flu. I haven't been sick in AGES and I don't handle it very well. Gradually filling up a rubbish bag with used tissues (love the Kleenex aloe vera) and sniffing vicks galore. Also squeezed a few lemons for honey & lemon tea that I find quite soothing. No movement on the m/c front... found myself entertaining a wild thought that my pregnancy is going to be a medical marvel where baby is fine but just isn't registering in my blood****** . Well I'm sure stranger things have happened!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindylou: I posted n your other thread, but hon i am so sorry you are in this situation. But like you have said, after such a long journey it is good to see signs of implantation after your surgery which great news that you’re on the path to getting your much deserved bub. Hold onto hope hon, because i to am thinking you will be a medical marvel with such great progesterone levels. On my negative cycles when i used pregnyl my prog was 420 the day after the injection and then 8 days later it was down to 50 due to no signs of implantation so it honestly amazes me that your levels are so strong.

Bella: No CD15 is perfectly fine hon and everyone is different. It all depends on how big the dominat follicles are i.e how quickly they grow, they like to trigger when they are around 20-22mm. Remember in an ideal perfect natural cycle ladies O on CD14 and majority of women have slightly longer cycles anyway. My EPU’s have always been really early as my estrogen jumps very quickly and i verge on OHSS so the FS doesn’t like to leave it any longer than CD10 which i always think is very abnormal. Taking it nice and steady like you have will make sure you have a good even egg quality. Let us know how your scan tomorrow goes hon.

Nat: How did your transfer go hon? PUPO – woo hoo, now let the dreaded TWW begin.

Felicita: How are you feeling hon? Have you had your fert rate call yet? I am dying to know how you went

Starfish: Thanks for checking in on us honey. Sounds like things are moving in a very positive direction for you with your sis. I can’t wait to hear how it all goes. Do you know if you will jump straight in to a fresh cycle soon or will you do the PGD again?

The time has come: Woo hoo finally a ET day and no more horrid BT. You must be so excited to have a date now. Stay positive hon, my FS tells me that the day 5’ers are the strongest and have the best thaw rate. Are you doing acupuncture or anything else with this cycle?

Kellbelle: How did you go with your BT hon?

PinkB: Hi hon, hope you and DD are feeling better.

AFM: Got my antibiotics, feel a bit better today, It got soooo painful last night before they kicked in. Now ladies i am going to give you a bit of a sinario here that i have noticed now this may be a big coincidence but on my first cycle i got a urine infection the week before my cycle and took antibiotics and got a BFP. My next cycle, FET i had a urine infection about 3 weeks prior to my ET, took antibiotics and it was a chemical. I then had 3 more cycles and no urine infection or antibiotics and they were all BFN. So now Stim cycle number 3, i am hoping that this is a sign, maybe there is a big correlation by using general antibiotics close to cycling to IVF success? I have read a lot about this and most clinics in the UK and US use antibiotics before a cycle as standard for EVERY women even though there is no requirement because they beleive it assists. Oh well only time will tell.
    Last edited by EternalOptimist; 14-07-2011 at 13:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! Sorry I've been MIA... My app wasn't working so I thought the whole site was down. Then just deleted the app and redownloaded it and it's working! Transfer went... Ok I guess. My cervix was in a difficult spot so my FS pulled the speculum in and out about 3 times before deciding to "move" my cervix (ouchy). At least I know he got it in the right spot I guess. Transferred 2 perfect blasts, with 8 still on ice. Haven't started the Clexane yet, I'll do it tonight at 7pm!

Lindylou - I'm sorry about your results :-( I really thought they would have doubled for you.

Hi to everyone else! I'm sorry about my constant lack of personals but it's hard on my phone. I do read every post tho and am thinking of you all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    grrr I just lost a MASSIVE post.

Will come back later to do it again

Just quickly, thinking of Lindylou Lola, and cheering on everyone PUPO or cycling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Bella978 - approximate EPU day and mature egg numbers for me.
    down-reg CD13, 8 eggs
    antagonist1 CD11, 7 eggs
    antagonist2 CD18, 9 eggs
    antagonist3,4&5 CD13, 3 eggs, 6 eggs, 9 eggs (or 12, i.e. this cycle).
    So days vary, and result varies. Your FS will base his/her decision of when to trigger on the combination of follicle size and oestrogen levels.

The Time Has Come - I'm thinking good vibes to your emby.

nat84u - Yay for PUPO.

AFM - Good news again today.
    Thanks everyone for asking if I'm OK. I'm fine. I've never had any pain or problems from EPU and this time is the same.
    OK, we've got 8 fertilised. My sister and I are counting that as 8/9 instead of 8/12. Of the remaining 4 that were ICSIed, one went bad, I didn't ask what happened but I will assume it's multinucleated, and the other 3 (which we're assuming are the late bloomers) haven't shown any sign of doing anything yet but the clinic will keep them until tomorrow in case they eventually realise they should have fertilised.