Closed Thread
Page 66 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone
    I sort of feel a bit funny about posting my results. I hope that people don't mind. I know so many of you have been though so much and this was our first cycle. I hoPe I am not being insensitive???? But things look for me HCG rose to 3338 and progesterone is 285. Those numbers are slightly more than doubling every 48 hrs. Staying on progest support till I see Dr for the 7 week scan which is booked for 26th. We are pleased but there is a long way to go yet.
    Sorry about no personals am on phone waiting for DD and DP in shops. Will do personals tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and today is 21dpo or egg retrieval.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lindylou, I am sorry that you didn't get the numbers you would have most liked to see at your 1st bt. Like everyone else I'm hoping things pick up
    I am in awe of your determination and strength, sening more and to get you through till Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loulabelle, Congratulations! Every new life is a miracle and should be celebrated

EO, I'm not going anywhere, just having a quieter presence There are quite a few of you that I'm keeping my eye on

Pink, Hope you are feeling better. I'm still for you.

Felicita, tag you're it! I'm chasing you around today it seems. 9 follies is fab!

Big and to ALL.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (11-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starf1sh, nope, tag you're it - in two threads!

Congratulations loulabelle, those numbers sound great.

Still waiting for my phonecall (and trawling BH in the meantime), so I guess that means EPU is definitely on Wed. Jab-free day tomorrow then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindylou - I'm sorry that you didn't get the numbers you wanted, but don't give up just yet! One of my pregnancies started off with a low number (around 30 or so) and I went back 2 days later and my level had doubled to over 70... So there is hope. I later miscarried, but that had nothing to do with the low HCG start.

EO - Na my FET is on Thursday, and that's when I start the Clexane. Not really looking forward to that needle, I've read some horror stories!

AFM - BT in the morning to make sure the progesterone pessaries are working effectively, then transfer Thursday!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nat84u For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (11-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Loulabelle!! Wow your levels are awesome! Don't feel bad posting your good news just because mine was ordinary, I needed to hear something to cheer me up . Hope you can relax & enjoy being pregnant while waiting for your scan.

Thanks everyone for your hugs and sending more babydust/sticky vibes my way. Naturally my bubble has burst, but EO is right- its not the number that matters but how it rises. Found lots of success stories via google of low hcg's that started in the teens and resulted in healthy bubbas. Also lots of sites quoting 5-426 for levels at 16dpo.

The FN didn't mention prog levels. I have continued temping and it hasn't dipped, which tells me prog is staying elevated. I actually had a small temp rise this morning and thought it a great start to the day. Sucks that it all went downhill from there... . Thanks EO & Felicita for offering your crinone , but I still have an unopened bottle of pessaries I can use if needed.

Like I said before, I won't see a chem pg as a bad thing. At least my body has learnt to be pregnant and will hopefully make it easier for the next embie to pick up where this one left off. However, its not over yet, this bubba may just hang in there and there's still a chance for better news on Wed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I'm on my phone, so can't do too many personals.

Lindylou - I'm so sorry this outcome isn't what we had all been praying for. But until you hear otherwise, you are pregnant, and that is still worth celebrating!!!! Your attitude is wonderful, I think we all need to take lessons from you.

Loulabelle- congratulations on the wonderful levels. So what's your due date? How many did you put in?

Felicita-yay for 9 follies. Did you get epu date?

Eo- yay for jabbing! I know what you mean about enjoying not cycling. Even though it means your not moving forward, at least your not setting yourself up for disappointment. But I really hope this is your cycle, and no more heartache.

Afm- DH isnt talking about ivf at the moment, which is frustrating, but that's his way of coping (mine is to continually cry). I just want to be moving forward. I am just reminding myself daily how blessed I am to have my DS
    Last edited by traveler; 11-07-2011 at 20:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loulabelle - Congratulations - great numbers, roll on the 7 week scan

Lindylou EO is right its all about the numbers going up the right way. Sending plenty of to your little one.

Sorry for short post, I am feeling crappola with DD's bug, off to bed and the GP's tomorro i think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindylou-oh sweetheart, I am so sorry to hear the results are not where we all would have liked, I know it's hard to remain positive having just been through the same thing myself, but you are doing a fantastic job! I honestly pray for a different outcome for you on Wednesday & bubba decides to stick around!! Like you said though, either way it's one step closer until you get that much deserved baby in your arms!

EO-Wow 4 months of waiting are almost over!! I too would be excited to start again, hopefully it's the last cycle you will need in a very long time!

Felicita-how did your BT results go? for no more jabbing!

Loulabelle-Congrats on the nicely rising numbers! Only two more weeks to drive yourself until the scan!! hehe

Traveler-its hard when our DH's cope in a different way to us, we think they're being insensitive etc... I too am a crier when things don't work out & DH tries to find the humour & positive in EVERYTHING But i just keep talking and talking and talking about whatever is important or bothering me, and he comes around (maybe just to shut me up, but it works ). I really hope the two of you can discuss your future plans, and find a happy median.

Hi to all the other Sydney Ladies!!!

AFM-Another BT this morning... that's 2 in 2 days (4th in less than a week)! Thank goodness it's winter and I am wearing long sleeves, otherwise I'd look like the biggest Junkie, with all these bruises on my arms!