Closed Thread
Page 64 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Everyone
    Pink Butterfly: Congratulations on your bub, soooo exciting. That is a great heart rate, have you heard the theory about telling the sex of the baby from the heart rate??? I don't know if it is true but it was for my DD, let me know if you want to hear it. I am so pleased for you and your partner xxx
    LindyLou: Congratulations on your BFP, how exciting, I am thrilled for you. Did you POAS again this morning with FMU??? We knew this would be your cycle. You are having a HCG test on Monday aren't you?? Can't wait to hear the numbers.
    Felicitia: Great follie count hope there are lots of golden eggs in that crop. Hope the scan goes well on Monday
    Lola: How are you feeling?? I agree with your DP about the heartbeat, my dr said exactly the same thing. When is your next scan? You must be excited to see bubba again
    Everyone else hope you are well.
    AFM: I am fine, excited about hearing how the HCG has risen on Monday, still trying to write my assignment (MUST get off bubhub and do some work). Does anyone know how to chnge/bring the role call over?? thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Loulabelle For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (09-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindylou what a great way to start my weekend hearing your wonderful news! This is your moment! Your long awaited BFP! so happy for you and all the other BFP Sydney girls. Of course I'm sticking around. Since you guys are pretty much the only people who know I'm doing ivf, I feel like we are all in this together.....can't wait to hear your bt results!!! (& if u did another test today)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lindylou - Woohoo!! That's an excellent start to my morning! Have you tested again yet...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nat84u For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww, thanks SO much everyone. Loved reading all your messages this morning . Made me cry some more happy tears. Still can't believe that after 6 years in the deepest darkest hole of infertility hell, that someone has switched on the light and thrown us a rope!!

You bet I tested again this morning , this time on a fancy pants Clearblue digital and it says "Pregnant 1-2" .

Have a happy Saturday all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Lindylou, there is NOTHING like that 1st time you get to see those 2 beautiful lines after such a long journey

for sky high hcg result on Monday xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (11-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH decided last night that he wanted to watch me do my injections. He's afraid of needles, and didn't end up seeing much. I do the GonalF and orgalutran on opposite sides to each other, and switch which side gets the big needle each day.
    So as I was sitting there I ask DH if he happens to remember which way around I did the needles the previous night, and he replies that he hopes I used them pointy end in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ your DH Felicita!

Congrats LindyLou & PinkButterfly - that's fantastic news for you both!

I just got back from my first acupuncture (I also posted this over in July, sorry if you're reading it again...) - he only used 4 needles. I think I was expecting more. Anyone had acupuncture - what was your experience?

I am on CD6, currently jabbing gonal f and starting orgalutran tomorrow night. BT and U/S on Monday am.

Hope you're all having a great weekend xxx
    Last edited by Bella978; 09-07-2011 at 14:47. Reason: sp

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (09-07-2011),SimpsonDesert  (11-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindylou - congratulations this is wonderful wonderful news!! I am so so happy for you and DH after all you have been through!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindylou – massive congratualtions again, well worth the change in clinics and all the investigations you have had. Can’t wait to hear your BT results!! No we won’t tell DD for quite a while – she is desperate for a brother or sister and begs me regularly. We will firstly to make sure all continues on as it should be and yes your right she has such a big mouth it would be all over town! I really agree about having a thread like this versus the monthly thread – so good on you for starting it!

Lola – good luck for your scan, my FS said the same thing with the scan, that there is a fair amt of error in it. The heartbeats great so that is good.

Felicta – great to hear your cycle is all on track! Your Dh has a great sense of humour

Loulabelle – good luck for your BT on Monday, glad all going well.

Bella – good luck for your scan on Monday!

TTHC – good luck for your transfer this week, hope all goes well with the thaw.

Hi to everyone else

AFM – Thanks so much to each and every one of you for your messages of support it means the world. It still all feels surreal. I have been crashed out today after the adrenaline of yesterday left and I have caught DD’s bug so I am desperate for it not to progress, just have a red raw throat and head cold now so pumping in as many natural remedies as i can. So now DH has 2 women to look after – he is v.busy!

Have a great weekend all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!! It gets so quiet in here over the weekends!!

Loulabelle-Good luck for your BT today, hope those levels are rising nicely!

Lindylou-Good Luck for your BT also! I want to hear about your beautiful numbers!!! Has it sunk in at all!?

PinkB-Hope you're feeling better & didn't completely catch what DD had!!!

Bella-Good Luck for your BT & U/S today!

Wow there's a fair bit happening today!! Sorry to anyone I have missed!!!

AFM-had another BT this morning, just waiting on the results, transfer is sometime this week... I'm over waiting... But then in the TWW I'll be waiting some more... hehe NEVER ENDS!