Closed Thread
Page 63 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Pink B - so happy you finally got your little miracle!! that is great news.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to quartz For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (09-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one to congratulate Pinkb!!!! Such a great heart beat! Miracles really do happen

4. The Following User Says Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    ...and lindylou good luck POASing tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OK, I'm back for the personals!

Quartz- sorry I can't help on the 're-wiring' of your cycles since the D&C. I wonder if you're ovulating on your own too? Whatever has happened, it sounds like a good thing!

Felicita- how was your follie tracking scan? Hope you saw the 8 or so that you expected. That would be a lovely number . Good to hear your power was restored fairly quickly, those winds must be scary up there!

EO- Sounds like a rough day at work, no lunch break is not good . Good thing its Friday! I have been chomping at the bit to test every morning since Wed, these last few days are just excruciating! Today I couldn't help myself and tested when I got home from work... see below .

PinkB- congrats again! Not bad for geriatric eggs . Hope you celebrated with DH tonight. Does DD know she's going to be a big sister? Then again being so little she'd hardly know how to keep a secret would she? I hope she feels better soon, poor little thing.

TTHC- Don't worry, you can breathe again soon . I hope Monday's BT results show some O action is happening and sprinkling loads of babydust on your last frostie

Loulabelle- Hope you managed to get some work done on your assignment. I decided it wasn't fair to keep in you suspense til morning, I already caved!

Traveler- Thanks for the good luck wishes and for sticking around in your time of sadness

Lola- Any news from your FS after your scan? Hope everything's OK sweetie.

Hi to the rest of the gang

AFM- Its been amazing this cycle how much I've felt you all standing on edge with me, and how you're all just as anxious as I am to know the outcome! I'm soooo very glad to be part of this group . Would never have support like this in the regular monthly thread, and it means so much to me .

As I've mentioned a few times above I was hopeless and caved this evening!

Well somebody pinch me because it was a faint BFP !! Although its pale there is a definite 2nd line, DH could see it quite easily, so I know I'm not imagining it. I did the test and watched the line show up pretty quickly, then I went running downstairs (stick in hand) to show DH and when he agreed there was a line, I cried! OMG, this is the closest we have come and even if its only a chem pg, at least we know something happened. I've dreamt of this moment for so long... never thought I would actually get to see those two lines and write a post about MY BFP. Now I'm crying again!!

Of course will test again tomorrow, Sunday & Monday. Hope to see the line getting darker

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindy - what fabulous news!!! Will keep my fingers crossed for you. We are having such a good roll in here it must be your turn!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

9. The Following User Says Thank You to quartz For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (08-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quickie to say OMG Lindylou!!! I am sooooo HAPPY for you!! I've had his positive feeling since you started your cycle!!! This is the one!!! for the BFP to be nice and dark tomorrow morning so you can feel reassured!!! I got goosebumps reading your post... I just started reading the first post on your TTC diary, and you've made me cry...

Sending your way!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I just saw the post from your ttc diary! Yay yay yay! Remember you can't get a false pos once the hcg is out of your system. So happy for you!

I'll come back tomorrow to catch up properly. My fs is away so I'm booked in for another scan next Thursday. DH is trying to reassure me that once u see a heartbeat that there is a 95% chance of it continuing but the big M is still front of mind. I'm hoping that it was just a late implanter as I got a bfn on hpt at 14dpo. My friend in another thread said she had the same issue and thinks because they're so tiny at that stage that the sonographers making a slight error in where they placed the cursor can change the GA by days. Her dd is now 6 months old. Am going slightly crazy waiting!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lola77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindylou78, congratulations. You made me start crying with joy even before I got up to the bit that said you were crying too.

AFM, my first follie scan had a nice crop of 10 ranging from 11-15 mm (5 on each side), and about 3 smaller follies. So it looks like I'm on track for my haul of 9 eggs. No huge lead follie to steal all the hormones this time. Next scan Monday.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to felicita For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (09-07-2011)

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I can hardly keep up with all the excitement on this thread.

I got up early hoping Lindylou would of had to go to the toilet by now and seen u got the BFP last night!!!!! Hon I am so happy for u, this is such amazing news, and the fact it wasn't even FMU and it was still a BFP. Oh darl I gave tears if happiness right now. I am so excited fir Monday's BT. I knew that "tube up" did the trick. Enjoy cloud 9 babe.

Be back later formore personals ladies xx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EternalOptimist For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (09-07-2011)

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for all the spelling errors, bl00dy iPhone predictive text.