Closed Thread
Page 62 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Sydney girls – hope you didn’t get blown away!!!

Lindylou – 1 or 2 is funny! I think one healthy bub would be a miracle for my geriatric eggs! I have always been too chicken to POAS during IVF so I admire your POAS grit! Will you still POAS on Sat?Being scatterbrained is a great sign too – i am amazed how clumsy i have been even smashing a precious bowl from DH’s grandma – oops!

Quartz – Great your cycle is in a good rythym – maybe Felicita is right.

Felicta – glad to hear your cycle is on track & good luck for your scan tomorrow. Glad you haven’t blown away up there in the mountains!

EO – wow its all so close for you now – i hope the change in protocol is the winning formula for you!

Lola – hope ur doing OK. Any info from your FS?

AFM -scan day tomorrow and DD v.ill with early pneumonia as it turns out so again setting the alarm 3 hrly for meds and breathing/temp checks overnight so hope i get some sleep between shifts. Thanks for all your kind wishes and thoughts – it really helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies!

Traveler-Hun, I am sooo sorry about your last embie I was really hoping it would all work out, I am really nervous about mine now as well, especially considering we lost two defrosting last cycle I hope during your travels you can have a think about whether you'd like to go again, and find peace in whatever decision you make. Is there anyone nearby that could help you with DS if you decide to cycle again?

Loulabelle-Ohh I am soooo excited for you Congrats on that BFP! Those sound like some beautiful numbers!!

EO-It's getting closer! You must be getting excited now!! Almost jabbing!!!

Pink-Goodluck for your scan today, I hope you don't need it, and you see your perfect little baby wiggling away, with its beautiful little heart beating strongly! Hope you had some sleep & that DD is better in no time!!

Lindylou-One more day until POAS! hehe I think most of us are sitting hear holding our breath to hear your results! Sending tons of

Lola-I am really sorry that you are left wondering after the scan, but I really do hope the other ladies are right and you have a late implanter! Please let us know what's happening..

Quartz-I am so sorry about everything that's happening in your life at the moment, I pray it all turns around for you, with speedy recoveries for everyone in your family. The trip sounds absolutely beautiful!! I'm putting my money on Fiji...?

Felicita-I hope you see some beautiful follies today!!!

to all the other ladies!

AFM-Had another BT today (CD16), just waiting on results as to whether I'll have more BT's or they will set a FET date. I assume it will be late next week. Now I am starting to stress about my last embie not surviving the defrost We had 4 last month for my first FET, the first 2 didn't survive, and the 3rd was transferred... Now I have everything crossed for this one to be my lucky last...

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkB: Oh hon i am going crazy waiting for you to let us know how your went . Can't wait to hear the fabulous news

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The time has come: Oh hon it sucks that every step of our journey keeps us worrying. Hoping you have O'ed so that way there are no more nasty BT and you can lock in your ET date. So exciting, you will be PUPO in no time

Lindylou: How is the TWW going hon? Did you managed to avoid the POAS today? I sooooo can't wait to hear the HPT results tomorrow. Between you and PinkB i have been so excited this week .

Sorry for the quick update, trying to catch up and post in between meetings at work - no lunch break for me today unfortunately

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sydney Girls
    How is everyone is this freezing weather???
    PB: How was your scan??? I can't wait to hear all about it, so nerve wracking but exciting at the same time!!! I hope your DD gets better soon. My DD had pneumonia last year and it was very scary. I hope she recovers quickly poor baby (and I hope you get some sleep too)
    LindyLou: please let us know ASAP in the morning how your POAS went. I have a great feeling about it!!!
    TTHC: Thanks for the lovely comment about my numbers, I hope they keep doubling, will find out on Monday but it feels good, am peeing every 30 mins so that has to be agood sign!!! I hope this is your magic embie, fingers crossed
    Felicitia: How did your scan go?? Good follies I hope
    I hope everyne else is well.
    AFM: Nothing much to say. DD woke up at 4:30am and wouldn't go back to sleep - I am shattered but am meant to be writing an assignment (must get off Bub Hub and get back to work!!!). Have a great weekend girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I am stunned, amazed and still in shock – we have one healthy bub measuring on track with a heartbeat of 160bpm. After 7 full stim cycles - Miracles do happen. Thanks for all your support ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's wonderful PinkB

8. The Following User Says Thank You to felicita For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (09-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick post to say WOO-HOO and Congrats to PinkB!! Such fantastic news!

Be back later with proper personals...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick post to Congratulate PinkB!!! Thank is fantastic news!! Now try to sit back, relax and enjoy being pregnant!!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy remaining 33 weeks!!

AFM-Another BT on Monday That will be CD20, still no Ov. I am pretty sure last cycle I Ov'd on CD18... I assume it would have something to do with the chem preg, and my AF lasting almost twice as long as usual!?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG PinkB that is the most fantastic news. I am so so so happy for you hon.
    Are you and DH going to have a celebration tonight?

Hope your DD uis feeling better.

Woo hoo PINKB

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EternalOptimist For This Useful Post: