Closed Thread
Page 61 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone
    Lola: I sorry your scan didn't go as you planned, what did the dr say about the measurements??? Will you have another scan in a few days?? I hope everything will be OK. You must be so worried. The problem with your english tennants sounds incedibly stressful. I hope things work out soon.
    Quartz: You have had a very stressful time, poor you. I hope your family members are all OK. A holiday with your mum sounds so lovely and September will come before you know it.
    nat: was your dr concerned with the cyst??? You must be getting excited about transfer day
    Lindylou: it is so hard to resist POAS (I know I caved in sooo early!!!) looking forward to hearning good news on Saturday
    PB: not long till Friday, cant wait to hear all about it
    Hope everyone else is doing well
    AFM: My clinic likes to do another blood test to check HCG levels, so that will be Monday and as long as they are rising nicely I then book in for my 7 week scan (so that is about 2 1/2 weeks away). Nothing else to report except DP and I went to the Blue Mountains yesterday and the wind was incredible - we nearly got blown away!!!!
    Have a great day everyone Lou

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Loulabelle: Sounds like things are going well for you, all the best for your BT Monday and then its another dreaded TWW until your scan .

Lola: So sorry to hear that the scan didn’t show the correct growth for where you are up to. Did your US person book you in for another US in a week’s time? I hope your call can bring you some positive news. Big hugs hon, i know its a horrible time to be waiting around not knowing much .

Qartz: Great to hear from you, sounds like a great holiday away with your mum. Did she say if it was OS? Maybe its Phuket or Fiji? I think its great that you are gonna do a cycle after your trip, that way by the time you get back you will be nice and refreshed from your trip. While it does feel like ages, it will go quickly when you have a trip to look forward to. My 3 month break flew by especially since we had a trip in the middle of it all.

PinkB: 12.00 is a good time at least you don’t have to wait all day for the scan. Hope your DD is feeling better soon, is it a cold or flu that’s going around from all this cold weather? Hope you don’t catch it from her hon.

Nat: Great to hear that your FET is underway, from the sounds of things Cysts are pretty common, there seems to be lots of ladies on BH that get them at the start of the cycles and they don’t cause any dramas.

Lindylou: Oh hon i hate that time of the TWW when all the highs go away after getting the great news of a transfer and being PUPO. I can’t wait to see how your HPT goes on Saturday, i will have everything crossed for you hon. It’s your turn next and there is still plenty of baby dust hanging around on our little thread. That is so amazing about your friend and the premonition she had, if she didn’t have a strong feeling she wouldn’t have mentioned anything to you and given she didn’t know your are actually TTC right now that’s even freakier – i am totally taking this as a very positive omen Ha ha ha yep the pebbles are what i fear the most!

AFM: Just trying to stay warm in this freezing weather.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, Sorry I have been in hiding, I have not been coping since my cancelled FET. But it’s not all about me....

Congrats Loulabelle – SO excited for you and your GREAT numbers.

PinkB - Hope the scan goes really really well!!!

Lola – if I remember correctly, you had implantation bleeding around the time af was due (quite late into your cycle) and I thought then that you had a late implanter, which would then make sense with your bub measuring a bit smaller. If it had a heart beat over 100 then I would hold onto that rather than the size at this early stage.

Quartz – an overseas holiday is a great way to prepare for another cycle – mentally and physically

Hi everyone else

AFM – well as I mentioned, I am not really coping. That final FET was supposed to be our last ever go at trying for another baby. It has hit us so much harder than any BFN, cos we feel like it was ripped out from under us. After our previous cycle when we had the not so good emby implanted, my FS said at the end “don’t worry, if this doesn’t work you still have a really good hatching blasty waiting for you” so we just assumed that it would give us our next baby. Instead they tell us it never actually survived the freeze process.
    So what now, well as my ‘name’ suggests, when the going gets tough we travel! So we are going to Europe to reassess our lives. Lucky us-sort of. We did this after three failed IUI’s and a failed IVF cycle, and I spent the whole time o/s planning our next cycle. And it’s not as glamorous as it sounds, we stay with family the whole time (so it’s cheap) and I'm taking DS on a very long flight!!
    Just don’t know what to do from here. DH was the one set against cycling again, but he has since had a change of heart. I just don’t know if I can go through a full stim again. I don’t live near my clinic and dragging around DS is NO fun when I’m not pumped full of drugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola - so sorry to hear your scan has left you less than elated. The heartbeat sounds good. I hope your FS has been able to give you some more info and I am sure will monitor you closely. Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Traveler – give yourself some time to grieve your little embryo. We go through so much to create them and its devastating to lose high quality embryo’s to the freezing process. Having some space and a holiday might help your decision making process. Sending hugs

EO – yes trying not to catch DD’s bug / cold/cough – can feel I am catching it on so must ring my naturopath tomorrow for some natural remedies! How long til you start lucrin?

Loula – glad all going well for you

Quartz – glad you are having some peace & quiet after so much to deal with. How lovely of your Mum to organise a holiday for you – sounds lovely – you will come back refreshed and ready to cycle.

Lindylou – not long til you can POAS

Hi to all, hope ur keeping warm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sydney gals!

How bad are these winds?? Down on the street where I work its like a wind tunnel because there are high-rises either side, crikey its strong!

Lola- I'm hoping your bub's good HB is the important thing and all will be OK. I didn't know you had a BFN at 14dpo, perhaps your embie was a late bloomer and may explain the smaller size? The situation with the UK tenants sounds horrible, last thing you need. Hopefully they move on without needing court intervention.

Nat- Yay for a FET date! Only one more week and you'll be PUPO

PinkB- I really admire girls who can stick it out to the BT and not POAS. The only time I made it to my official BT date was when I was overseas for work. I did POAS the day after though, because I was stuck there another 6 days and was going mental! Woo-hoo, scan day tomorrow , I am DYING to know if you've got one or 2 bubs in there . Best of luck for perfect measurements & HB

Quartz- Wow, what an awesome present from your Mum! Those clues are very vague, could be anywhere! I'm thinking Far Nth QLD, Bali, Thailand or Vietnam. You've both been through alot and a Mother/Daughter trip will be a perfect way to cheer yourselves up .

Loulabelle- I know, POAS is the first thing I think of when I wake up and have to force myself to waste my FMU before I grab a test! I still can't believe you got a BFP at 7dp2dt! I'm 7dp5dt today, and still determined to hold out til Sat. The Blue Mtns did cop the worst of the winds, you were brave to go up there in that weather. We'll both be having BTs on Mon, hope your levels show a good doubling time and its smooth sailing all the way

EO- Its definitely a good omen that my friend has 'seen' my BFP, just don't know if its this embie or one of our frosties... 2 more days and I'll have a fair idea . These freezing mornings are a killer. I bet you're forever being told you need some meat on your bones , wouldn't you love a dollar for everytime you heard that?!

Traveler- it must be so hard when all your hopes were pinned on that last frostie. A trip to Europe, even with DS on a long flight, sounds fantastic and a great way to reinvigorate yourselves away from IVF. Its nice that your DH has had a change of heart and left the door open so to speak.

Hi to Felicita, Kelbelle, Starf1sh & anyone I've missed

AFM- Exactly one week since ET and thankfully only another 4 days to BT. Last time I posted I was feeling a bit disconnected and thinking it hasn't worked. But now I'm back to being positive and hopeful. I've been really scatterbrained the past few days and yesterday I lost my keys . I'm usually so careful and have a specific spot in my bag where I put them. But they've vanished! I'm blaming early onset of babybrain . Only have one more morning to resist the POAS, yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

A strange question for you... but you are all such a wealth of knowledge & experience. I have PCOS and have about every symptom of this one could possible imagine but one of them is that for the past 9 yrs I only ever get AF every 4-6months or so - hence my issues in getting pregnant naturally!!! However, ever since I had my D&C AF has arrived twice the first 28 days after my D&C and the second exactly 28 days after the first.... is this a result of the D&C does anyone know? I am interested to see if it continues on that way or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.
    It seems to be a bit chilly today.

PinkButterfly - good luck tomorrow.

traveler - I'm sorry you didn't get to use your last frosty.

So I'm doing another stim cycle atm. My BT after 4 days of stims suggests I'm heading for my usual crop of 8 or so eggs (E2 approx 1200). We get to look for the follies tomorrow to see if I do have 8 little follicles, or if I've just got one huuuge one.

The weather has been a little wild. I don't know why it's windy now - it's the months beginning with "A" that are supposed to be windy.
    We had a blackout the other day when half of a tree came down on power lines a couple of streets away. Since that was at the start of this weather (a few hours before the trees started attacking trains) they got the power back on in about two hours.
    The wind has reinforced my decision to wait until I can get Macadamia tetraphylla plants instead of buying the Macadamia integrifolia which are easier to find. Integrifolia has weaker wood which doesn't fare well in strong winds, and since I live in the Blue Mountains and want to put the trees in the yard that's on the windward side of the house ...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to felicita For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (07-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    quartz - Do you know if you're ovulating at the textbook times too?
    I'll take a wild guess, with absolutely no confidence at all in my answer to your question. Google says I'm likely to be wrong.
    Maybe the levels of hormones you reached when you were pg most recently managed to push the reset button on your menstrual cycle hormones.

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita: Woo hoo your into your next cycle. What dose of FSH are you on this time? Are you doing anything different this cycle besides the new donor? How are all of those pumpkins going, have you found lots of things to make with them all?

Qartz: I too have heard something similar to what Felicita mentioned, pregnancy has a tendency to reset our hormones and can stabilise your AF. My cycles have been pretty spot on between 28-30 days since my MC in October and prior to that they were totally all over the place. This could be the perfect time for you to be DTD and trying to get a natural miracle pregnancy.

Lindylou: Yep i get told that all the time about my weight. I have tried so hard to put on the extra 4 kg’s that my FS wanted me to, but the herbs i am on make me so regular that everything i eat i just p00p it back out again. I know it’s not hard to put weight on but i want to do it the healthy way and not from sugars and white past/rice/bread etc. I work in the city and its freeeezing in here. So glad to hear that you are feeling more positive about it now, woo hoo only 1 more morning to get through and then we can all find out the great news. I am so excited!

PinkB: Oh hon that sucks that you could be catching it. Yep def get onto those supps and vitamins to reduce the severity of it. Only one more sleep hon, i am getting so excited for you. I picked up the Lucrin yesterday OMG that stuff is expensive, first BT is 13th but i think i may have O a few days late this month so prob won’t start the Lucrin till 16th or so. Im not in any big rush, i waited 3 months a few more days won't hurt

Lola: Any news yet hon from your FS about your scan yesterday? I would of thought given yu didn’t get a positive HPT at 14dpo that its a late implanter and that would explain the delayed growth. The fact that you have a strong heart beat is awesome.

Traveler: Oh hon so sorry again that its turned out this way. We too travel when things get tough for us but due to the cost involved with IVF we haven’t had a chance to have a trip for 2 years except for our recent NZ trip which was a must after all the 5hit we had been through in the last 12 months. The logistics of your cycle don’t sound very fun at all, especially now that you have a DS, I hope that your trip away will give you and your DH time to think about your options and make some decisions. When i very first started IVF i said to DH that i would only do 1 stim and any FET that came out of that cycle and would then look at other options, but since actually going through it i wouldn’t put a number on how many times it takes us, our only limiting factor of how many cycles we will do is the $$$.

Just adding some more baby dust to our thread