Closed Thread
Page 60 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry have been MIA – unable to get on bubhub over the weekend and now computer troubles!

LoulabelleCongratulations to you!!! They are great hcg numbers for 14dpo woooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lindylou I am so happy to hear of your beautiful embryo’s, sounds like a great cycle and 2 frosties – that is spectacular! I hope ur resting up. I totally hear you about the pregnyl it messes with the mind! Your progesterone is great so no doubt making a snug home for your embie to do its thing! Sending more superglue strength babydust as requested!

Starfish thanks for your distraction ideas – i have never done so much reading as in the past few weeks – my greatest distraction at the moment. Hope all good with you and your appts with your sister & BIL are on track & hope ur not working too hard finishing up your job.

Felicita back on the jabbing bandwagon, hope all goes smoothly.

Kellebelle – good luck for your upcoming cycle – hope all goes smoothly.

TTHC – more babydust for your upcoming FET

Traveler – I am so so sorry to hear your embryo didn’t defrost – it is a devastating feeling when that happens. Sending many

EO – not long for you now, very exciting!

AFM – 7 weeks today! Friday (scan day) is looming closer and closer now – can’t help worrying a bit that the outcome will be bad news but trying to stay positive – nervewracking!!! as the outcomes are worlds apart. Anyway trying to keep distracted!

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My BH is playing up so much, i just seen how late my post from yesterday went through and i did it first thing in the morning .

PinkB: Woo hoo for 7 weeks, i am so looking forward to your scan on Friday. I totally understand how nerve-racking it is but stay strong hon, i have everything crossed for you. What time is your scan? I will be madly checking BH all day waiting for your update.

Loulabelle: Congrats on the BFP hon, those numbers are fantastic. When is your 7 week scan? Another one for the Sydney thread – woo hoo.

Traveler: Oh hon my heart sunk reading your post. I am so sorry to hear it didn’t defrost. Take care of yourself and DH. Are you going to be doing another stim cycle next month? So so sorry hon

Lindylou: Well with all these BFP coming out of Sydney – looks like your next in line hon. Hope the TWW isn’t driving you too crazy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EternalOptimist For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (05-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelbelle- not long til you'll be jabbing now, and in sync with EO! As usual, time is dragging for me but I'm plodding along

TTHC- I couldn't get on BH til late Sun afternoon. There was a massive crash on Sat. Thanks for the good cheer & babydust for my embie! Hope your O tracking is nice & smooth with minimal BTs.

Traveler- oh I'm so sorry hun . I know its hard when your embie doesn't thaw. The only upside is that if the embie was never going to make it, better it happened before FET rather than put you through a TWW for nothing. Hope cuddles with DH and DS are making you feel better.

Loulabelle- Congrats on your confirmed BFP!! Those levels are sensational! I was feeling really confident over the weekend, but have fallen into a mid-TWW slump... got to get my positive thoughts back somehow. I swore I wasn't going to POAS this time, all previous cycles I caved & suffered the consequences. But dammit I wanna know before the BT! I'm going to hold off testing til 9dpt/14dpo, which will be Sat.

EO- OMG, pressure is on now to keep the BFP trend going! I was really hyped up over the weekend as we had a close friend tell us that she 'knows' we're going to be pregnant this year (she is a psychic/tarot reader). She was very definite and 100% positive about it. None of our friends or family knows we are doing IVF, but they know we've been trying for 6 yrs and are 'being checked out'. This lady went to school with my Mum and has known me since I was born, I know she wouldn't say such a thing to give false hope. She said she has known since Jan that we will have a BFP in 2011, but kept it to herself til now! Quite freaky that she would tell us right when I'm PUPO . I hope the herbs have done a good enough job to keep you regular even after you stop, I had to have a coffee today to fix me up, I couldn't stand trying to go and only getting pebbles .

PinkB- hehe thanks for the extra babydust! Wow 7 weeks!! Friday feels like an ice age away . 3 more sleeps, we can get through it !

Nat- any dates lined up for your FET?

Quartz- You must be happy its school hols! How are the FET plans coming along?

Hi to Starf1sh, Felicita, Lola & Mrs Daisy

AFM- I'm in the most horrible part of the TWW . All the hope, excitement & positivity of just getting to PUPO stage has worn off and the doubts are creeping in. Sun I was feeling a strong bond and was SURE embie had implanted, but today I feel detached and empty . My high prog symptoms have backed off, now just have the normal pre-AF heavy boobs and bloated tummy. I was naughty and POAS yesterday to see how much hcg is left from my booster, to my surprise it was already gone! So that means I can send myself nuts caving into HPTs after all . I've decided Sat will be the day. At 9dp5dt & 14dpo, I should get a reliable result. Hopefully the elusive 2 lines make their first appearance

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Lindylou!

Well scan and BT went well (I guess lol). There's a cyst on my right ovary but my FS isn't too concerned about that. I'm going in for a BT next Tuesday just to make sure the pessaries are doing their thing... Then my transfer will be Thursday 14th July! Woohoo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO - thanks for your thoughts. My scan is 12pm. Been at home with a sick DD for past 2 days so finding it harder to keep my mind off it all.

Lindylou - ahh yes the 2nd week of TWW crazies - gotta love them NOT Still so early and impossible to tell anything. for those elusive 2 lines when you POAS. I should do a POAS - I've never done one when its positive in 3 times being preggers - hmmm tempting to buy one just for the hell of it! Thinking of you and sending more

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkB: good luck for surviving the next few days. It's so hard to not think about and worry that things aren't right!

Loulabelle: those levels are great. Sivf told me they were looking for levels to be over 100 at 16dpo so youre doing well. Do you have another test to checking your doubling rate? I didnt get offered one but i asked for another to reassure me.

Traveler: im so sorry. I cant seem to find any comforting words but im thinking of you and sending hugs.

Lindylou: good luck with poas. Just remember that I did one at 14 dpo which came back negative!

Afu - well it's d day for us tomorrow. Scan is at 930 so DH is coming with me and we'll have brekky first. I'm in a sticky situation in that I fly to England at 11w and won't be back until I'm 13w1. Very rude lady at Sydney ultrasound for women told me that people doing Ivf can't book in for nt scans until after the 7 week scan. That may be their rule but it was the way she said it! Plus she said it would be too early to have it the morning we fly and too late when we got back. Although I'm English, I have no idea how on earth I'd go about getting a scan in England given it's a different system to here. Aaarggghh! And I've just heard that my tenants in the UK will likely illegally stay in the property when their tenancy ends as the housing department will only re-home them when I have a court order and instruct bailiffs. Stress stress stress!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck Lola for this mornings scan, I will be thinking of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck this morning Lola! Hope you pop in later with fantastic news

Sent from my X10i using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Lovely Sydney Ladies!!

Ahhhh the joy of school holidays, I can finally stop, breathe and relax!!

Lola - Sending lots of positive thoughts your way - hope todays scan goes well!

Traveler - Am so sorry to hear your embryo didn't thaw, what a horrible thing to happen!! Hope you are doing ok? Any plans for what's next?

PB - Looking forward to hear some great news from Friday's scan - Lots of to you for a perfect healthy heartbeat!!!

Nat - So glad it is all happening for you after such a LONG wait for AF!!! this is your cycle!!

Lindy - Ahhh the horrible TWW, hope you aren't going too My first cycle I felt like the TWW took forever, but my 2nd cycle I was lucky and it just flew by - keeping busy is the key!!

Loulabelle - Your levels look great! When will your 7wk scan be??

EO - Very exciting - not long now! I'm sure you are anxious to get back into it!

A big hello to all the other girls

AFM - Am very pleased to be on holiday after what was a very difficult term for me. I started with a m/c, then my mum was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and then I found out my Step Father may have a brain tumor!! Am starting to wonder how many things can go wrong at one time! It is nice to have a bit of peace and quiet to be honest.

Am eager to get into another cycle but seen as I am going overseas in August I decided to wait until after my trip. My mum gave me a surprise holiday for my birthday this year - so I am going away somehwere with her - but have no idea where!! My only clues are it's hot, humid and near water of some kind!! It has been a long time coming, and still 5 weeks away but the thought of it is keeping me going!!

So I get back Mid August and by the time I have had my biopsy I am expecting not to cycle until September - it seems like forever away!!!

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Had scan but only measured 5w5d when should be 7w1d. Bp was 109 which seems low to me but they said anything over 90 was good.

Waiting to get a call to let me know what to do next.

Not feeling as elated as I'd hoped