Closed Thread
Page 6 of 151 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello ladies...

EternalOptimist - Thats great that ur tranfer is so soon! I hope u can stay nice and relaxed. Do u think acu helps? I've never had it, but often read about IVFers having it. I haven't ever considered it till now. I'm starting to think it may be worth it. Do u recommend any one good? I'm with SIVF in Liverpool, so ideally would want one around Campbelltown/Liverpool.

Lindylou78 - Wow you have been super busy! I've got a few weeks off (back on the 10th tho). I've mainly been lazing around at home. Not my ideal type of holiday, but my DD was sick and we hadn't booked anything. So just been taking her to bowling, mini golf, movies etc. Hope ur recovering from ur busy holiday!

Starf1sh - WOW!! Congrats on the BFP! How exciting for you! How did ur second BT go? Hope ur prog is doing what its supposed to be doing.

Jenna33 - I'm with SIVF, but starting my first cycle with them. I was with WFC a few years ago, they are considerably cheaper, but I changed clinics as I found that wasn't successful for me. Good luck for ur cycle!

AFM - AF arrived today! Off to SIVF Liverpool in the morn for a baseline BT and to pick up my meds. Then as long as everything is ok, start my first injection tomo night. Woohoo!!! Can't wait to FINALLY get going.

To everyone else... Hoping u had a fantastic Chrissy and New Year! All the best for wherever ur up to in ur cycle xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your well wishes Lindylou, Eternal Optimist and Nat84u

I had my 2nd bt yesterday and it was encouraging news
    Hcg had risen to 7567 and prog to 38 which is apparently now in the 'normal' range for a natural preg. Have had no further spotting, yay! Clinic have not asked me to come back for further bt's, just waiting till scan on Jan 12th.

Feeling very anxious about the scan as we had what looked like a nice strong pregnancy in June but unfortunately we found out at the scan that it was a blighted ovum which was just devastating Starting to get sore (.)(.) though which is also encouraging.

Lindylou, I hope your DH is feeling better. Sorry you are playing the waiting game I hope you get an appointment and new direction very soon!

EO, Woo hoo for FET this Sunday!!! I also had acu this morning, I swear by it to keep my head together! I have also been using a moxa stick on one of the points that stops bleeding on the advice of my acu and I really think it has helped. with your transfer and

Nat84u, great to hear you will be underway tomorrow. A long time between drinks (or injections) hey! How are you feeling about starting afresh? Hope it's a sticky one for you!

Quartz, still thinking of you. Your scan must be this week? Crossing everything that it all goes well!

to all the other Sydney gals. I agree with EO, it is a breeze driving around Sydney at the moment, loving it! Won't last once school goes back unfortunately

I hope that the new year is treating you all well and looking forward to seeing a flurry of real soon!
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 05-01-2011 at 15:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

EO- Yay for O'ing and FET this Sunday! Hope your next embie thaws beautifully and snuggles in tight! I'm thinking of seeing Prof Illingworth at IVF Aust, heard good things about him and he does have a Liverpool office which is handy for me.

Nat84u- Good to hear AF showed up and you're underway with the jabbing. Hope you get a nice bunch of follies growing for EPU!
    Starf1sh- Fantastic news on your follow up BT!! Crossing everything that this is the real deal for you and you're going to see a healthy blob at your scan . I'm still blown away by your natural BFP and even harbouring thoughts of my own miracle... silly I know with DH's MFI, but surely one of his swimmers can get through eventually??

Hi there to the other girls , look forward to hearing some updates from you soon!

AFM- I went into the city on Wed and wow, I see what you mean about the traffic. From my house to CBD would normally take 1.5-2hrs and I did it in 45 min! I was meeting a friend for lunch but also swung by Myer and the Strand Arcade. I spoiled myself with some new jeans & shoes - all on sale of course! I'm making a point of doing certain things that I know will become a thing of the past when kids come along... lunches out and shopping for myself being 2 of them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies havnt been on in awhile i just had a FS appointment today and we are starting our natural FET cycle, AF also arrived today so eveuthing is running smoothly so next few weeks we will have our transfer so fingers crossed. Hope all u ladies are doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    I have been MIA for a while as it has taken me a week to get back on here... We had a 2nd scan last Thursday and heartbeat had gone and the gestational sac had started to break down. Such devestating news for us and now because I am down in VIC I have the extra pleasure of waiting till my body decides it's time to start to bleed (Sorry TMI). I am really hoping it doesn't have to go to a D&C but I am back in Syndey on the 20th and have an appointment with my FS on the 25th so we will see what happens. I have not yet lost hope - we were so lucky to get a BFP on our 1st IVF cycle and have 7 frozen blasties so hopefully this will be our year!! Thanks for all of your thoughts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz, I'm so sorry honey, that is just devastating news I'm so impressed by your hopefulness and optimism and yes you are right there is SO much to be hopeful for when you have 7 frozen blasts in the freezer

Just on the D&C, I had one last year after blighted ovum was discovered and it was relatively quick and painless. For me I could not bear the idea of waiting (possibly weeks) to miscarry and psychologically having the D&C helped me to move forward. Can you speak to your clinic any earlier re: your options in VIC? Whatever way it works out I hope it is swift and you are on the road to recovery soon. Take care of yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz- Sending big hugs your way sweetie . So sorry to hear of your loss and hope your body will be kind to you in the coming weeks. Good on you for staying positive after such bad news, I'm sure one of your frosties is a sticky bubba just waiting for his/her turn!

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz: So sorry to hear your news darl , there is nothing anyone can say that can take the pain away right now, all I can say is that it gets easier with time. Take some time to relax and recoup from all of this to get ready for your next cycle. Its great to see you are looking on the positive side that you can actually get pregnant – that’s a big thing! You have 7 more little bubsicles in there waiting to go back to there mumma and that’s amazing, most women don’t even get as far as having lasty’s and the fact you have 7 is truly awesome.

I have had a D&C and agree with Starfish, it’s not that bad and it really did help me emotionally to get over it all. The biggest thing that helped me was a plan for my next cycle and knowing my next steps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Quartz, I am so sorry to hear your news, it is just awful to have to go through Take care of yourself. Glad you are able to be positive though - 7 blasties is amazing - I don't think I have ever heard of anyone getting that many - I am hoping they are enough to give you a lovely family

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, sorry its been a while, we have had a small getaway but mainly just DH and I have been absolutely exhausted! I guess a m/c, 5 full stim cycles and a lap etc. all in one year will do that to you! DH extended his leave and we are re-charging and getting back on the health kick after a bit of Christmas and new years cheer!

Starfish – again I am still so excited for you. I am sending all my good vibes for your scan this week!

Lindylou – thanks for checking up on me, yes another BFN for me. Glad you had a shopping spree and great idea to do things you can’t do so easily when kids come along - a good way to pass the TTC time.

EO – hope your FET went well, sending very sticky vibes your way

25andhopeful – good luck for your FET

Nat – glad you are off and running, good luck for this cycle

MrsDaisy – welcome and good luck

Hi to catfroggy, jenna & anyone I have missed

Lets hope 2011 brings us all BFP’s

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkButterfly For This Useful Post:

MrsDaisyP  (11-01-2011)