Closed Thread
Page 59 of 151 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)

MrsDaisyP
    Starf1sh
    Bella978
    Kelbelle
    Quartz
    Lifeonhold
    25andhopeful
    Bee
    MummyMoo
    Crofty

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

Traveler- FET- 4/7
    Nat84u- medicated FET- waiting to O
    The Time Has Come- FET- waiting to O
    EternalOptimist- ICSI- Lucrin from 13/7
    Felicita- ICSI- waiting for AF

TWW

Loulabelle- BT 4/7
    Lindylou- BT 11/7

UTD

PinkButterfly- HCG 282
    Lola77 -HCG 129

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD 2007
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD 2009
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010
    Leeny- DD Oct 2010

Thanks
    Reviews
    Popping in for a few well wishes...
    Lindylou, WOO HOOO PUPO LADY!!! Such a long wait and thoughtful planning to get to this point, you have EVERY reason to be chuffed with your awesome result Sending my best snuggling in vibes to your embie on board and it's siblings in the freezer I have read (and followed) Lilypily's journey and am completely inspired by it. Hopefully will have a similar success story to tell in the not too distant future

EO, I wish! Too frantically busy in the final 3 weeks of my job to indulge Hoping this is your cycle babe

TTHC, thanks for your thoughts and lots of sticky thoughts back to you for your upcoming FET

Traveler, I 2nd everything EO said. Thanks for your lovely words also. Sending you some for your transfer.

Pink, hope you are finding plenty to distract yourself with, some suggestions 1 week to go hun xx

MrsDaisy, all the best with renovations

Hope that the BFP wave continues here girls...

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindylou: Woo hoo that is such awesome news hon. I know you are still hesitant that you have had great quality blasts in the past but this time will be different cause you have had a total “spring clean” down there with the last lot of surgery you had. Can’t wait to you get the call this morning to tell you how many forties you have waiting to add to your little family when you need them. I am a huge fan of the ultrasound guided ET, at least you can see it in there and its being put in the right place. Your DH sounds very cute with his purchase. Enjoy a nice relaxing weekend being PUPO .

Starfish: You must be so excited to be finishing up at your old job, enjoy the days off before you start your new one. I can’t wait to hear all about it when you’re settled in . I changed jobs around 4 months ago due to the stress and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. It took me a long time to make the choice to leave cause i had put up with 3 years of stress with my old boss thinking that i would be UTD next month, or then next month........ and then before i knew it i was there for three years and still no baby. I feel so much better going to work now and am nowhere near as stressed as i used to be. Keep us updated with how your appointments go with your Sis. I am praying that she is just the miracle you need to have your litl family .

Well the sun is out lovely Sydney ladies, lets hope it sticks around. Enjoy your weekend !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    MrsDaisyP
    Starf1sh
    Bella978
    Kelbelle
    Quartz
    Lifeonhold
    25andhopeful
    Bee
    MummyMoo
    Crofty

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Traveler- FET- 4/7
    Nat84u- medicated FET- waiting to O
    The Time Has Come- FET- waiting to O
    EternalOptimist- ICSI- Lucrin from 13/7
    Felicita- ICSI- jabbing 2/7

TWW
    Loulabelle- BT 4/7
    Lindylou- BT 11/7

UTD
    PinkButterfly- HCG 282
    Lola77 -HCG 129

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD 2007
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD 2009
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010
    Leeny- DD Oct 2010

JABBING!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO- Our other 2 were frozen , so really hope they'll be chillin' for a while and give us a sibling for Bub #1. We're still pretty chuffed at how lucky we were not losing any embies along the way. Lol at 'spring clean', my FS actually called it a 'tune up' . I too am positive it will improve our odds, just a matter of time! I finally remembered to ask about last SA, but the FN said I have to get them from Dr R directly. So I will definitely chase that up, we paid $400 for the test, may as well get the results. Not long now til you can stop swilling the feral herbs & start jabbing, I am not missing the daily dose of poo water!

Starf1sh- Thanks so much for popping in and continuing to cheer me on . The positive vibes from you & the Sydney gang seem to have landed exactly where we needed them, I'm trying hard to believe it will continue that way! I reckon half of BH must have followed Lilypily's ED story, it is definitely one of the most inspirational to me (Melk's also). I hope your sis & BIL are feeling more comfortable with the idea of ED with each passing day. It would be just incredible if they're raring to go immediately after the counselling, oh how I hope that will be the case

Felicita- Funny how we all become sadists and love to be jabbing again! Enjoy the hope, excitement & anticipation of a fresh cycle and grow follies grow

Loulabelle- have you kept POAS since your BFP? Hope the line has gotten stronger and best of luck for awesome HCG levels at BT tomorrow

Traveler- got everything crossed for a healthy thaw and successful FET tomorrow Good luck!

Hi to all the other gorgeous Sydney gals .

AFM- My BT results on transfer day came back with quite high prog, in the 500's. So my final pregnyl booster was reduced to 1000IU. My body has been tricked into thinking its UTD, I'm bloated, constipated and crampy. Have a constant feeling 'down low' like a really heavy AF is about to start. Also been getting a wave of drowsiness in the mid afternoons and my boobs are very full & heavy (not sore though). I know its the just side effects of high prog, but its not helping keep me rational in the TWW! Today is pretty much over, so when I wake up its only 1 week til BT... cannot come soon enough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all the Sydney ladies

Lindylou - PUPO It's such a long wait isn't it? Hopefully the next week passes quickly for you.

Pink Butterfly - not long till your scan now. How exciting!

Mrs DaisyP - renovating the kitchen, that's the next thing I would like to do, but will be waiting until IVF is finished with I think.

Eternal Optimist - I think we must be stalking each other! I too changed jobs at end of January due to stress, and it is definitely the right decision, regardless of what happens with IVF. There have been 8 or 9 girls that have left since. I am also starting Lucrin on 13/7. I had to delay start as my FS is away till that week. I'm sure I've asked before, who your FS is? Lucrin is so much better than Synarel for me. If you haven't bought it yet, Oze Pharmacy is the cheapest for it, but you may have to get it ordered in, so don't leave it till the day you need it, as it does go out of stock occasionally.

Hoping all ladies are enjoying this beautiful weather

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies!

Am I the only one who couldn't get on BH over the weekend??? Kept coming up with an error message!!!

EO-I am with Next Generation Fertility, what about you? Truthfully I don't think I know where any of there ladies here go!

Traveler-It's hard not to stress when we only have one left, I am in the same boat as you, I had 4 going into my previous cycle, the first two didn't defrost, I transferred the one, and am now left with one. I said to DH it would work out perfect if this last one sticks, that way we don't have to worry about what to do with any left over embies!

Lindylou- for being PUPO!! And for your 2 frosty's!!! Only one more week to go! How exciting!!! I'll keep sending your way!

Hope all the other ladies enjoyed their weekend!!!

AFM-Have my first BT tomorrow, I'd still be at least 10 days off FET, so all I can do is sit around and wait... Nothing exciting to report unfortunately!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls for the me post but my last emby didn't defrost we are devastated. No fet for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afternoon Everyone
    Where has the sun gone???
    Traveler: I am sooo sorry about your embie. I can only imagine how devestated you must feel. Such sad news
    LindyLou: How are you feeling??? Hope your embie is sticking nicely when will you POAS???
    TTHC: Hope your BT goes well. All the waiting to start cycles, start jabbing, TWW etc is so difficult isn't it. I used to say to a friend if we just had a crystal ball and you knew you would be pregnant by x month of x year it would be sooooo much easier to handle.

AFM: I had me prenancy blood test today (14 days past egg retrieval) and it was 265HCG progesterone is 225. So very pleased. I think the HCG is good but can't get on hat beta base site. Is that a good HCG result???

I hope we get some more BFP news soon. Love Lou

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    My Bub Hub has been playing up for the last couple of days – kept getting error messages. Oh well looks like its all fixed up now.
    The Time Has Come: I am with SIVF, the only reason i ask is its always interesting to know how other Dr or clinics do things. I hope you O early so you don’t have heaps of BT to do . My arm always gets so sore as they start testing so early.

Kelbelle: OMG this is so freaky that it’s so similar, we too also had a heap of girls leave where i am as well – it would be so funny if it turned out we worked at the same place. I love my new job, the less stress is so awesome, i am such a calmer person, DH loves it as well as he reckons i am a whole different person, back to the happy “ME”. AND my FS is also away until then – I am with SIVF and see Dr B. Thanks for the tip about Lucrin i will def check it out. As i haven’t done a long down reg before i was surprised i had to pay for it myself as the drugs in my other cycles have always been covered in the fee. Woo hoo looks like we will be cycle buddies, i hope your with SIVF as well, maybe we could meet up for a BT date .

Lindylou: Woo hoo OMG this is so exciting (I gave you the blue cheer and hopefully this helps your DH with his order for a boy). It’s so hard when the high progesterone gives such strong pregnancy symptoms, i had the same thing with pregnyl injections, its so much more noticeable than Pessaries or Crinone cause they are slow release. Congrats on the 2 Frozen embies hon, you have had a great cycle outcome and the fact you have lost none is AMAZING. I am looking forward to stopping all the horrid herbs, but at the same time i reckon i will have a serious case of constipation as my herbs make me VERY regular.

Felicita: Woo hoo congrats on starting to jab. I have such high hopes for you with this cycle hon. Can’t wait to hear how you are going through it.

PinkB: Hope you’re going OK hon and not feeling too sick from the high prog levels, Not long till your scan.

Traveler: How are you feeling hon? Hope your doing better than last week and you were able to relax a little bit about your FET. I can’t recall what time you said your ET was but hope it’s all going to plan and your now PUPO with a beautiful little embie on board.

Loulabelle: How did your BT go today hon, i am looking forward to hearing some great HCG levels not that our Sydney thread has finally broken the BFP drought.

Quartz: How are you going hon, have you got a date lined up for your NK Biopsy yet?

Nat: how are things going with you? Any sign of your ET date yet?

AFM: Just plodding along waiting for my BT and to start injections next week.
    Last edited by EternalOptimist; 04-07-2011 at 14:51.