Closed Thread
Page 54 of 151 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok Lindylou, you've drawn me out! Thanks so much for your well wishes (and your friendly lurking) I have been popping by BH to congratulate all of my newly UTD 35+ buddies but rest assured I have been watching and cheering on the Sydney gals from afar. Just haven't had much to contribute lately.

Your cycle is going gangbusters and I have a VERY good feeling about it

So here is a truck load of for all the Sydney ladies, and I hope to be back on some sort of TTC path soon after my self enforced time out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindylou - Oh don't worry, I did plenty of freaking out. Called DF straight away and he was the one who told me to catch it! I was shaking and crying and near hyperventilating (I think I'm a touch arachnophobic). I've fainted before from squishing a big spider before! So now I'm glad that AF has been delayed cause if I had embryos in I would have been really stressed! When I got my first follie count, I too thought they'd cancel. In fact I worked myself up so much about it I was in tears at work. Then they called and told me to continue... I was like "Are you sure?!" just keep your fluids up!! And I mean 2L+ per day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Timehascome you can prepare for a negative, you can prepare for a positive, but how do you prepare for an in-between. I hope the outcome, whatever it is happens quickly for you.

Lola and Pinkb, I'm looking forward to hearing EXCELLENT results from your next BT's.

Nat- what an ordeal your family has had. I hope those tablets work quickly. So will you do the NK test this cycle or jump straight into a FET?

Loulabelle - 4 embies from 4 eggies!! That’s 100%!! you have to be happy with that. you get some to freeze. Are you transferring one or two?

lindylou- Yay on lots of follies, if you are feeling ok, don't worry about OHSS, people can get it with not many follies, and people with lots of follies might not get it. but keep up the fluids. How did your appt with the FS go this arvo?

Starfish - so nice to hear from you, I hope you are enjoying your break. Breaks really do give some much needed perspective. Is there a holiday involved with this break?

EO - are you back from NZ yet, or are you stuck at the airport because of the volcano ash?

Hi to everyone else!

AFM - have been tossing and turning over whether to do another FET this month. It is our very last frostie, and possibly if DH has his way (hopefully ending in a bub) our very last transfer. I'm just in two minds about it. I feel like there is a problem with me rejecting the embies. I have had two perfect blastys and one not so perfect but still hatching blasty transferred and none have even attempted to implant. I feel like just because I have had a successful pregnancy before my FS just thinks it will happen eventually. But I feel like those last three blasty's have been wasted I just don't know, I feel like I am complaining over nothing because many of you go for cycle after cycle, and I know the average time it takes is 3 cycles, but to not have my embies even try to implant!

Well we decided to go ahead with it. I have had natural FETs so far, and this time I am demanding progesterone support and praying for my IVF journey to end with another bub. So I have my first BT tomorrow...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening Ladies!

PinkB-Thanks for the well wishes! Good luck for tomorrow's BT!!! Sending extra your way!!

Nat-I can't believe your spider story... I too suffer from extreme arachnophobia!!! I can't even imagine trying to catch one after it has bitten you!!! You're one strong woman!!!

Lindy-any news from your FS appt this arvo? Was she concerned about the number of follies!? Hope you're feeling well!

Traveler-you hit the nail on the head hun, I was ready for a negative, so I just feel ready to start up again... none of this in between nonsense! I'm glad you have decided to go for your FET this month, you really won't know unless you try. I pray this is your lucky last & you get that much deserved BFP!! (unless you want more babies later!!)

to all the other Sydneysiders!!!

AFM-took another HPT this morning and a definite negative, so clearly levels aren't rising, otherwise it would have come up by now... I have my BT in the morning, but I can just feel AF will arrive tomorrow... I'll just be glad to start up again... We have 1 blast left so it decides to stick around. We had 4 starting up this last cycle, but 2 didn't thaw ... So i really pray this last one is a strong little survivor!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The time has come – i hope your BT went OK. Thinking of you.

Traveler – good on you for going ahead. Fingers crossed

Loulabelle – Great fertilisation rate!! hope all went smoothly for transfer – what a great idea going to see a movie – i love it!!! and as Lindylou said research has shown a good laugh afterwards helps. Other hints – keep warm ( i have been wearing double layers on my feet), eat warming food and relax (yeh easier said than done!!)

Lindylou – hope your BT and u/s went well today. Looking fwd to hearing the update.

Lola – hope all going well for you

A big hello to everyone else

AFM - follow-up BT today went well with hcg up to 4908 and prog down a tad at 411. Keeping fingers massively crossed things continue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pink-your numbers sound beautiful! Do you have any more BT's? Or are you waiting for an U/S now? Seems like we're always waiting for something!

AFM-BT confirmed a Chem Preg, HCG dropping, and as expected AF started today, it's sad because we feel like we were so close, but so very far!!

However on the positive, today is day 1 of my next & hopefully LAST cycle ever! I originally wanted a large family, but how many times can we go through this!? BT's should start sometime next week!

Hope everyone else is well!!! Happy Hump day!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (25-06-2011)

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Well I am back from my trip – albeit a little longer than I anticipated thanks to all the Volcano Ash. Just walked in the door and BH was the first thing I wanted to check. DH kept telling me I was having BH withdrawals.

Pink B: OMG lovely that is the best news I have heard in a long time – Congratulations honey . I am so so happy for you. Wow such a different outcome to your last cycle. Oh wow your BFP has brought tears to my eyes, So when is your 7 weeks scan? Your emby must of really enjoyed Yabba Gabba Goo ( i think that was their name)
    Starfish: Honey so glad to hear you got a new job, hope its less stressful for you and makes all the difference for you. Hope you’re going OK and your and DH are having lots of “together” time away from everything IVF.

Lindylou: Oh wow hon you are well and truly into your next cycle. So is EPU likely to be tomorrow or Monday? All that prep time has defiantly made the difference. After your first stim cycle and the awesome fert and blast rate looks like this will be your last ever IVF cycle cause no doubt you will get all your kids form this lot of follies. I am so excited for you and can’t wait to hear the good news. Keep up all ther fluid you can to make sure OHSS doesn’t kick in.

Traveler: Oh honey so sorry to hear this cycle didn’t work. Big hugs to you and your DH. Sounds like your are jumping straight back into it again, I love the positivity of your posts. Def ask for the progesterone support in the next cycle, it’s the smallest changes in each cycle that can make all the difference.

The Time Has Come: Sorry to hear about the Chem hon, they are harder than getting a BFN cause your stuck in limbo waiting for follow up BT. Its good to see your straight back into it again and doing another cycle. I have everything crossed for you that this is the sticky one. ,

Nat: OMG I can’t believe you still don’t have AF and that you didn’t ovulate – so FRUSTRATING. So are you going to tr and do another biopsy or just jump straight into another cycle? So glad to hear that the spider bite was from a poisonous one, that would have freaked me out as well. Good thing AF was late for that.

Lola: Congrats on the BFP. You must be very excited. When is your 7 week scan?

Loulabelle: Congrats on the great fert rate. Sounds like you have got some great embies there. Great idea about the movie, I have read plenty of stuies that say laughter after transfer is a good thing and I have heard that the Bridesmaids movie is hilarious. All the best for your Transfer.

Felicita: How are you going hon? Any news on starting your next cycle yet?

Hi to all the other Sydney Gals ,

AFM: Well back from our holiday, which was awesome, just what we needed to take our mind off everything. I must admit we did cave in and have a glass of wine each nite with dinner (it was red wine so I think all those antioxidants were OK). It was FUN trying to get all our herbs and potions through customs. When customs stopped and asked us about it you should have seen DH face when I told them it was prep for IVF. (We haven’t told anyone we are doing IVF) he was so shocked, I thought It was funny – like the customs people really care we are doing IVF, and I am sure I am not the first one to be stopped and given this reply, Can you believe it’s been three months already from our last cycle – that break sure did go quicker than I expected it to. So I am due to get AF on approx Saturday and will then start a long down reg cycle (first time at this type).

Well looks like we have finally cracked the BFP dry spell in our Sydney thread, here’s to lots more BFP’s coming our way girls .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EternalOptimist For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (25-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone
    Traveler: I hope you and your DP can make a decision about where you are going next, it is just so hard when you don't know why it isn't working. Hopefully if you decide to do the FET this will be the one.
    Time Has Come: I am so sorry to hear about the chem pregnancy, I agree with Eternal they can be so much harder than a BFN as your hopes go up and then come crashing down. I hope that you and your DP are able to give each other a lot of TLC over the next few days/weeks
    Pink Butterfly: Your levels seem great, that progesterone is sooo high so I don't think a drop is really a problem. Has it sunk in yet??? Maybe not till the scan??? Can't wait to hear all about it.
    Eternal: That's hilariois about the security at the airport!!! I can just imagine their faces. Did you have a note from your Dr explaining??? Good luck with your next cycle, I just did a long down reg and it was OK but just went on and on forever as the Syneral delayed my AF. But I didnt really have any side effects (but they did only get 6 eggs and only 4 of those were mature)
    AFM: I had my tansfer yesterday. I got to ask my Dr why they were transfering so early (day 2) and she said that she felt implantation and pregnancy were not my problem and she felt it was better for the embie to be in me doing what it is mean to do. I am not sure, this clinic doesn't seem to do many blasts but maybe she is right, I will find out on the 4th July (although I will probably POAS earlier than that). They showed me the little embie on the big screen - it was a four cell and they said it was text book perfect with no fragmentation. They froze the other three (they were only 3 cells- I think they were going to leave them a little while and then freeze them). After the transfer I went to Gold Class and watched Bridesmaids - it was sooooo funny but the trailors before were so loud I hope my embie didn't get bounced around too much from the vibrations. So now I am offically PUPO!!!!
    I hope everyone has a lovely day. My DP and our little girl are sick at home with horrible colds today - I soooo hope they don't share their germs.
    Lou

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO - I'm going to go straight into the FET. I took my last Provera tablet yeste morning, so hopefully AF shows soon. I'll just put the NK cell test off for now, cause even if it was positive, my FS would prescribe Clexane (which I'm having anyway). So can't wait. So many thoughts are running through my mind about the whole thing but I'll try ignore them for now! Sounds like you enjoyed yourself, and WOW that 3 months did go really quick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pinkb- great numbers, can't wait for the scan.

Timehascome-sorry that the pregnancy has ended but glad you can move on so quickly.

EO- welcome back, and yay for starting IVF again

Loulabelle-yay for being PUPO!! I personally think the vibrations from the movie would push the emby further into ur lining (ask pinkb

Nat- glad you are doing another FET

Lindy- how are you progressing?

I can feel a big flurry of BFP's coming in this thread!!!!!

Afm- got the go ahead to use progesterone and even aspirin this cycle so praying this is it. Bit tired of being told I'm still so young and have years of trying left, doesn't make me confident handing over the $$$$ oh well, time to get back in the positive horse