Closed Thread
Page 52 of 151 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks to all for your lovely messages and support, it is so nice to share these moments with people who get it and share secret news!
    Welcome Loulabelle Goodluck with your cycle. I have never used synarel before sorry can’t answer your question.

Nat – belated happy birthday to you, hope you were spoilt. Naughty AF still AWOL. What a bummer about the NK test, v.frustrating.

Felicita – glad all went well today. Are you able to start soon?

The time has come – Fingers crossed, hope your tww goes fast!

Lindylou – thanks for your cheers for me. I hope ur feeling much better now

Traveler – thanks alot, I know what you mean. I am hoping for a healthy heartbeat at 7 weeks so far, think my hcg wasn’t high enough for twinnies. Hope ur doing ok. Do u plan to cycle again soon?

Quartz – thank you – I hope ur doing well.

Hi to all

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkButterfly For This Useful Post:

Loulabelle  (17-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Lola!!! Wonderful news - we are on a roll now!

Nat - I was at Dr C today too also got a script for provera because I need to have a NK biopsy but don't get regular periods and clomid doesn't work for me.

Went to FS today for the results of the Genetic testing and everything was fine. This of course is good news but at the same time I wish I had some answers for why the last 2 cycles have ended in m/c. So next step for me is to have a biopsy a week before my next FET to try and stimulate my uterus and make it more receptive. Karotyping from my d&c 7 weeks ago was still not back so he was going to chase that up for me.

Hope you are all well - nearly the weekend YAY!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola- Yay, so happy we have another BFP in our thread! Congrats on your wonderful news and hope you have a smooth-sailing pregnancy from here!

PinkB- Oh dear, now the dreaded wait for 2nd BT! I hope the high from your BFP carries you through. I am much better today, finally feeling normal again. yesterday was the first day I didn't feel 'icky'.

Nat- how frustrating to find out you didn't O and the biopsy was meaningless . Sorry I haven't used provera before, but I hope it works for you and AF finally gets her act together.

TTHC- Only 2 more days til your POAS! Or have you already caved? Everything crossed for you!

Loulabelle- Hi & welcome! I haven't used synarel I'm sorry, so can't help with your question there. Hopefully someone here has done a long down reg with it and can answer you. I always thought that the follies don't release until you trigger? I could be wrong though, so don't take my word for it! I hope your scan went well today and all is on track for EPU on Monday. Fingers crossed for a lovely batch of eggs!

Felicita- yay for passing the counselling and being able to cycle again next AF!

Quartz- glad your genetics came back all clear . How disappointing the results from your M/C weren't ready, shame your FS didn't chase up sooner for you. I too have heard that biopsy makes the lining more receptive, hopefully that does the trick for us both!

Hi to Starf1sh, Traveler, EO, Bella & anyone I've missed

AFM- At last I feel 99% back to normal after my lap. Everyday movement is now good, but still can't sleep on my side and not ready to go back to boot camp just yet. Gas is all gone and I can recognise my tummy again . I had another BT yesterday and was instructed to start cetrotide this morning. Next BT and first U/S will be Monday morning. I'm dying to know how many follies I have!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome. Congratulations Lola on your BFP - how fabulous for you. I hope the next 9/10 months are easy for you.
    Quartz - I know how hard M/C is, before I had DD I had two M/C and was devestated, one was at 5.5 weeks and the other at 12 but was a missed M/C and ended with a D&C. I really struggled with me second M/C and those fears haunted me all through my pregnancy with DD. In both cases they were blighted ovums and due to this and my low AMH is the reason we decided to go straight to IVF and skip IUI. I hope the M/C are just one of those things (I so hate that phrase but I hope you know what I mean) and you get your BFP soon.
    AFM I had another BT and US today - they said things look good but to only expect 4-5 eggs (I am really disappointed with that) I will have EPU on Monday. They said the follicles were of a really good size but I kind of thought they aim for 8 or so eggs??? Maybe because my AMH is low they don't think they can get lots??? Anyway I suppose you only need one anyway so I hope they get the golden egg so to speak!!! I hope everyone has a lovely weekend now it has finally stopped raining.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Traveler
    EternalOptimist
    MrsDaisyP
    Starf1sh
    Felicita
    Bella978
    Kelbelle
    Quartz
    Lifeonhold
    25andhopeful
    Bee
    MummyMoo
    Crofty

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

Lindylou- ICSI- jabbing
    Nat84u- FET- waiting for AF
    Loulabelle- sniffing & jabbing. EPU ~20/6

TWW

The Time Has Come- BT 20/6

UTD

PinkButterfly- HCG 282
    Lola77 -HCG 129

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD 2007
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD 2009
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010
    Leeny- DD Oct 2010

Added Loulabelle and did some updates. Yay we have ladies in the UTD list! Hopefully some good BFP vibes will rub off on the rest of us!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Loulabelle  (19-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afternoon!!!

Sorry Ladies, I have been MIA for a few days (not that I've been doing anything exciting!!)

Firstly I wanted to congratulate PINKBUTTERFLY & LOLA on those gorgeous BFP'S!!!! I am sooo happy for you both! Such fantastic news!!!!!
    Lindylou-I haven't caved in yet (although soooo tempting), but I made sure not to have any HPT's at home, because I'm sure I would have done one already!!! Truthfully not feeling confident at all, I think AF might be on her way here... 3 more days until BT, I don't think I will make it that far... I am still going to try and wait until Sunday to POAS... Results should be pretty accurate by then...

To everyone else, happy Friday & hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all Hope you are all enjoying some sunshine

Pinkbutterfly and Lola77... Congrats. Glad to have some good news in our thread

The time has come... Good luck for BT

Traveler...terrible news...sending hugs

Loulabelle...good luck for EPU on Monday. Hopefully you didn't run out of Synarel. It's been a long time since I've used it (my new clinic prefers Lucrin) but I thought the info leaflet said it contained more than 60 doses to allow for a few re-sprays for sneezing. I could be wrong though. It's not good that the nurses fobbed off your enquiry though.

Lindylou... Glad you are feeling better

Quartz...Happy the results of genetic testing came back OK. I had hysteroscopy and biopsy done of 24th May, hoping it makes a differenced to my upcoming cycle.

Nat84u... can't help with your provera questions, sorry. I may have stolen your AF, mine arrived early which is unusual for me.

Felicita...I am counting down with you till treatment starts

AFM... my AF arrived early, which is of no use to me as my FS is away when I need to start Gonal F. So unfortunately I am on the pill for 5 1/2 weeks. I hate it after only 9 days! (How rude my FS should need a holiday! Actually he is off to a conference for infertility, so who knows what is the latest in Europe) I am still having weekly accupuncture and hoping the time passes quickly until FS returns.

to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

Hope our pregga's girls are going well. Looking forward to hearing your next bt results.

Hope everyone cycling are growing great eggies and embie are nice and cosy in mummy.

Quick question, I got my bt results from this bfn, and they said that hcg was less than 2, and progesterone was 1.5 (my bt was 3 days after AF had started). Does this mean my embie tried to implant? Wouldn't it have been zero otherwise? I asked the nurse but she just kept saying "it's negative".

Thanks
    Reviews
    normal for non-pg ladies is from 0 to 5.
    I haven't looked into why there might be low levels of hCG in non-pg, or whether the test gets a non-zero background reading from related hormones. I might go and ask google now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wikipedia says hCG is also produced in the pituitary gland.
    There's also a note elsewhere that (akin to FSH) circulating levels of hCG in non-pg people generally increase with age, and may account for some false-positive HPTs in perimenopausal women.