Closed Thread
Page 51 of 151 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nat - happy happy birthdyay! Hope your bt results are good!

Pinkb - yay and congrats! Do you get and more bt's to confirm hcg is rising?

TTHC - how are you holding up? Do you think you'll manage to not POAS before Sunday?

Afm - well I had a teeny bit of browny mucus yesterday and caved and dug out the hpt. Hpt said no . Still no sign of AF so I'm holding out hope that it was because I'd peed 4 times in the hour before the test. Have bt tomorrow but not feeling hopeful

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lola77 For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (16-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola don't lose hope just yet (especially while AF isn't here) I think we ivf girls should hold into the mantra "no AF is good, brown is fine but red is bad".
    On a serious note, you could have a late implanter and only now getting implantation brown mucus. And of course that wouldn't show up on a hpt (well that's what I think happened when I was pregnant with DS)
    Good luck tomorrow
    Last edited by traveler; 15-06-2011 at 20:35.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New to IVF

Hi I was wondering if I could join your thread??? I am Lou and we are part way through our first IVF (ICIS) attempt. This is day 27 on synarel (it delayed my period by a week) and this will be my seventh day on puregon. My EPU is planned for Monday I think but will find out more tomorrow at my BT and US. A little about me. I have a 2 year old DD who was conceived using AI at home (my partner and I are in a same sex relationship/marriage) and our previous donor is not able to donate again. So we decided to use an anonymous (sp?) donor. So we went to the clinic thinking all would be fine and we would just do IUI but my AMH came back low at 5.2 so our Dr said lets just go straight to IVF (I had also had 2 miscarriages before DD). Anyway we are hoping that this works quickly. At my US on Tuesday they saw quite a few good follicles although one was already 19 and one 17mm so they will probably be gone by Monday???
    I did want to ask if anyone had used all of the Syranel bottle in a cycle? It says there is 60 doses in a bottle and I am very close to that already and when I sprayed this morning I didnt get the same amount of horrible taste down the back of my throat. I am now worried the bottle has been used up. When I spoke to the FN on Tuesday she kind of brushed me off and said there is more than enough in the bottle but now I am not sure. Has this happened to anyone???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks traveler! I'm going nutso waiting for results! Have called them and left voicemail but still waiting!!

Welcome loulabelle! Can't help with synarel I'm afraid. I think follies normally grow 1-2mm a day so you never know how many will still be there. Hope it goes smoothly for you. Remember that AMH only indicates quantity, not quality so you can still get good results. Are you on DHEA?

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola Good luck, I have everything crossed for you Waiting for that phonecall sucks!

Back soon...

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HCG 129, progesterone 35!!!!!!!! Just jumped two very expensive cabs to go pick up prog pessaries from Macquarie st.
    Am in shock!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola OMG thats wonderful news
    Congratulations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations PinkButterfly and lola77.

nat84u - I'm sorry I stole your AF, but I'm done with it now so you can have it back.

AFM - Got our internet back. The phone line got broken somewhere but Telstra sorted it out.
    We "passed" our sperm counselling session today. At first we were told we'd need a second appointment as that's their procedure, but as soon as we arrived back home we got a phone call saying our previous sessions count and we were allowed to cancel the next appointment. So now to meet with the FS next Thurs to receive our next treatment plan and we should be good to go on next AF.
    Without me mentioning anything about ICSI, the counsellor volunteered that most donor sperm cycles are ICSI-only.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola - That's fantastic news!!!

Well my BT results showed that I didn't ovulate. Which means the NK results are useless too. So I picked up Provera this arvo. One a day for 7 days and it should bring my period on. Has anyone ever used it before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nat84u View Post
    I picked up Provera this arvo. One a day for 7 days and it should bring my period on. Has anyone ever used it before?
    I only tried it one time in November last year when we wanted to bring AF on one week early to get a cycle in before Christmas. My body ignored it and AF arrived just when she planned.
    Hope it works better for you.