Closed Thread
Page 49 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! It's so cold today, I'm having great difficulty keeping my little emby warm.

Welcome to our newbie’s! I'm really looking forward to seeing you fall pregnant very soon. Maybe you can bring some good luck to our thread....

EO- have a wonderful IVF free trip!! looking forward to hearing about a natural conception thanks to all that NZ air when you return

The time has come - I'm currently doing a natural FET at the moment as well, transfer was last Saturday. I think I have officially gone nuts. I prefer being on some sort of progesterone support cos then I can blame any symptoms on that rather than invent invisible symptoms when i may not actually be pregnant.

Lindylou- rest up. I'm so glad that you are one step closer to getting that wonderful BFP!!! so when can you start cycling?

Starfish - I hope your BH free time is just what you need (although I found I couldn't stop myself from reading up on you guys at least once a week)

PinkB - are you going as crazy as I am?

Hi to felicita, Nat, quartz and anyone I have missed.

AFM - um, in case you didn't pick up earlier, I'M GOING CRAZY!!! This tww is driving me mental. and to make matters worse, my best friend just told me she's pregnant. After she left my place I started freaking out cos last time she told me she was pregnant I was going through my first (disastrous) IVF cycle, and AF came the day after she told me her news which was a week early. I was just terrified that her news would bring on my AF again. DH was a bit upset because she is the only person who knows we are in the middle of a FET, and she could have waited till next week!!! I just feel sad because I want to be really excited for her but at the moment I am in self preservation mode.

Seriously, why hasn't anyone come up with an alternative to this Tww? for all the money we pay our FS's, why cant they come up with something?!?! One minute I'm convinced it has worked, the next I am kicking myself because of course it hasn't. And absolutely no one apart from you guys understands my raving and ranting. (and I don't even have crinone to blame)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Traveler - I know how you feel. It sucks. And yes, it sends you crazy. Have you started POAS yet? My friend just messaged me and asked when the best time to fall pregnant is, after trying for one month and she's really upset about getting her period... Grrrr!! Then went on to say she understands how I feel now... WTF? I replied with, have you been trying for 5 years and spent over $20000 and had 4 miscarriages? If not, then you have NO idea how I feel... Haha. And no reply yet! Hang in there... When is your BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by traveler View Post
    Seriously, why hasn't anyone come up with an alternative to this Tww? for all the money we pay our FS's, why cant they come up with something?!?!
    My sister suggested genetic modification so your toenails change colour when the emby implants - instant HPT. The reason it was toenails was so it could be kept private but was still easy to check on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grrrrr, nat that friend of yours makes me angry!!! Good on you for your reply!! Not POASing this time they are not my friend. Even when I was utd it gave me a bfn!!

Felicita- I like your sisters idea!!! Get her to start developing it!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Traveler – I agree – has been hard to keep these embies warm with the weather against us! Yep I have been to nutsville and back with you on this TWW – its the allowing myself to think it might happen that does me in. I am on pregnyl and have so many pregnyl symptoms that i have no idea. I agree, an alternative to this TWW is required – I would happily be in a coma until its over – think it would be easier! Anyway hope ur going well and AF is staying away!

Nat – Seriously hearing your friend say that must be awful – good on you for your reply!!! Any sign of AF yet?

Felicita – hope ur well!

EO – have a great holiday – how lovely!

Bella978 – welcome and I hope your IVF journey is a quick one!

Lindylou – glad you op went smoothly and they blitzed that pesky endo! Hope ur recovering well!

The time has come – good luck with TTC#2, your embie sounded great. Fingers crossed for you

Hi to all, hope ir having a relaxing weekend

AFM: Day 28, AF due and certainly feeling the familiar cramping signalling its arrival. TMI warning – had a small bit of red blood in mucus on sat morning but nothing since so think its not good news for me. Feel like I am waiting for the inevitable but still desperately hoping for that miracle as we all do!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The Time Has Come- Thanks for joining our thread and welcome! Congrats on your DS and I really hope your embie on board is another sticky

Traveler- oh that was such thoughtless timing by your friend, most definitely should have told you after your TWW. I guess things like this don't ever cross the mind of a fertile person... . How much longer til your BT now? Must be getting close, but at this point one day is like an eternity, I wish there was a way to hit fast forward. Stay away AF!! . My cycle started yesterday so we'll pass each other on the ride to and from Nutsville .

PinkB- It'd be great to go into a coma for the TWW! I'm already getting scared to go through another one, but I suppose it makes your BFP all the sweeter when you do the hard yards first. No way that bit of blood means you're out, at 7dpt that's more likely implantantion bleeding or just stragglers from EPU working their way out. Sending last minute sticky vibes and hope one or both embies have gotten cosy . When is your BT?

Nat- oooh that SMS would have me seething!! Well done for giving her some perspective. One month, pfft! Have you succeeded in bringing on your AF?

Felicita- I love your sister's idea too, toenails as indicators would be perfect!!

EO- hope you're having fun in NZ! Hope you're not close to the Christchurch after-shocks and hope you can get home on time with this ash cloud grounding all the flights.

Hi to Kelbelle, Quartz, Starf1sh, MrsDaisy and Bella

AFM- Recovery after my lap has been slower than I'd imagined. My movement is getting easier, but not ready to get back out into the world just yet. I was meant to return to work today, but I'm still at home. On Sat morning I was getting sharp cramps that took my breath away, which I now know was from the gas being absorbed overnight and needing to be passed. Never thought I'd be so happy when I finally had the urge to fart . Still can't compete with DH though...

AF came on time so I had to call the after hours number to let them know it was Day 1. For my Day 2 BT we went to the city clinic, because its the only one open on a public hol. Wow, how nice is the waiting room? It was packed, but they must give priority to BTs because we didn't wait long. They gave me one Gonal pen to get me started, and DH did the first jab last night for me. I got him to jab me in the butt cheek, cos my poor tummy can't handle it yet. I'll be going to the Liverpool clinic Thurs morning for another BT and to get the rest of the meds. So after nearly a full year, I'm stimming again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    EternalOptimist
    MrsDaisyP
    Starf1sh
    Felicita
    Bella978
    Kelbelle
    Quartz
    Lifeonhold
    25andhopeful
    Bee
    MummyMoo
    Crofty
    Lola77

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

Lindylou- ICSI- jabbing
    Nat84u- FET- waiting for AF

TWW

PinkButterfly
    Traveler
    The Time Has Come- BT 20/6

UTD

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD 2007
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010

Leeny- DD Oct 2010

Added TTHC & Bella, moved myself and Nat to cycling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindylou - It takes me at least a week after a lap to feel OK again, the gas pains are the worst for me. Take it easy it knocks you around. Good day to be at home and resting!

Yay for starting a cycle I hope it all goes v.smoothly.

Thanks for your good wishes, feeling nervous about the thought of another BFN and no frosties, its like a game of snakes and ladders - I don't wanna go back to the beginning again! Oh, BT is tomorro

Hi to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you all had a nice long weekend!
    On my phone so will make it quick.
    Pinkb good luck for tomorrow. I hate this ivf game, I REALLY hope you get a surprise and don't have to do another cycle. The thought of another bfn isn't the bad bit, it's the having to go through it all again which stresses me.

Afm- bt is Friday, but AF has just arrived so a stupid BFN for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Traveler- oh no, rotten AF . Sending massive hugs sweetie . When our last frostie didn't work, the thought of another stim was horrible, like you said its worse than the BFN. Give it time and you'll not only warm up to thoughts of another cycle, you'll be itching to get started. I hope cuddles with DH and DS makes you feel better.

PinkB- oh wow, BT tomorrow! You're nearly there!! I hope you're the one who kicks off a chain reaction of sticky BFPs for us Sydney gals . I'm relieved to hear it takes a week to feel normal after a lap, so I'm not being a sook then . Definitely a good day to be curled up at home, its alternating between pouring rain and howling winds out there. Yuk!