Closed Thread
Page 43 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Starf1sh- how did EPU go hun? Hope you're relaxing in your new PJs and recover quickly. Fingers crossed extra tight for a 100% fert and some sticky embies to come One more time for good luck: 'Quality not Quantity'

Felicita- Good luck with prog results! Sample size & variables, lol, so hard to switch off the analytical mind of a scientist! Hope you're finding ways to pass the time quickly and take your mind off your embie, thinking sticky thoughts for you

EO- I asked whether I'd need BTs to monitor O, but Dr R said it wasn't necessary if I had other ways of knowing. Temps & EWCM are usually all I need to confirm it, I'm doing OPKs for extra certainty though. I fell asleep watching the game on Wed, so I missed most of the 2nd half. Bummer too, 'cos I heard NSW were on the comeback trail and the end was a thriller. Yay for the lovely prog levels and AF finally showing! Another sign your body is in perfect tune and one step closer to your next cycle .

Nat- hope AF doesn't keep you waiting much longer, definitely put on your nice knickers and go out somewhere, Murphy's law wins every time .

PinkB- good luck with BT and scan today, hope all those follies are looking good and ready to trigger

Hi to Traveler, MrsDaisy, & Quartz

AFM- heading down to the 'Gong tonight to go out with friends. We're seeing a Bon Jovi tribute show, hopefully a good consolation for missing the real Bon Jovi tour. CD 15 and ovulation is imminent, my EWCM has started and temp dipped this morning. Still no +OPK though, oh well, maybe tonight!

Have a nice weekend all

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Starf1sh  (27-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick one from me ladies. 3 eggs collected today at EPU, 2 mature. So as expected and unfortunately PGD is off the table

Thanks EO and Lindylou for your well wishes and joining in the funky oestrogen dance. Might still need the mantra a bit more over the coming days
    Both eggies have been ICSI'ed and I am daring to hope that both of these might fertilise Already in my lovely pj's and going to crawl back on the couch now.

Will catch up on everyone's news properly soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    for you Starf1sh

As expected, prog. is fine, above 50, FS is happy with it, no need to change anything.

But I'm fairly sure the angry-pills are working. (Prednisolone side-effect)
    1. Changed supermarkets (from IGA to Woolies) last week when I couldn't find tahini.
    2. Put a reply in the birth-chart research thread.
    I do try to make sure I'm aware of the roid-rage effect to channel it away harmlessly. DH was kind enough to say I'm not nearly so angry this cycle as I was last time. I'll ask him for the truth once I've weaned off the pills

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita, you gave me a giggle with your escapades while on the 'angry pills', especially re: the missing tahini! Great to hear your progesterone is above the magic 30, sending you much and a bit of for the rest of your 2ww.

Lindylou, how was "Bon Jovi"?? Showing our age there lol, was mad about Bon Jovi in early highschool (although you are much more of a spring chicken compared to me ) Hope your body cooperates so you can get your op happening soon!

EO, all indicators are there for things going GREAT for your next cycle!

PinkB, you are the next EPU candidate off the blocks, crossing everything for you that your fab follie no's translate into some lovely mature eggies on Monday. Can't wait to hear!

Good luck girls awaiting NK cell results it is the news you want to hear.

to everyone else.
    AFM, finally some good news! 100% fert rate, woo hoo!! So both my little troopers have fertilised and both had the spindled visualised which is a good early viability marker. FS happy with this and has suggested we wait till day 3 to make any decisions about PGD. If both have at least 6 cells on day 3 then we may go ahead. These really will be million dollar babies if it comes off as the price of PGD is but would rather know their chomosomal status prior to transfer rather than risk yet another MC.

Have a good weekend all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all

I have been MIA for a few weeks - trying to distance myself from the obsession of google and bubhub... looking for answers, and I must say I do feel better for it. I have been receiving email updates so have kept up with everyone's progress.

I had my pouchoscopy (similar to a colonoscopy, only I don't have a bowel) a few weeks ago and did not get good results. It showed a lot of inflammation in the pouch (which is what the FS suspects has been my main problem all along) I have been on a course of antibiotics which has done wonders, just hope it stays that way. Just frustrated because it appears this was present 5 years ago, but never treated...and as usual (for me) no-one is able to say what causes it

Then this week I have had the hysteroscopy and biopsy, so just waiting on pathology to come back although FS said it looked good otherwise in there! I even have some photos to prove it!

And whilst all this is going on, I still have been seeing the GP for accupuncture every week...so my mind is really never far from IVF. I am just waiting now for AF to arrive so I can start the pill.

Wishing all ladies the best of luck

Kelbelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish –SO, so happy for your news, they sound like great eggs – Great you have PGD up your sleeve too. Sending loads of

Lindylou – How was Bon Jovi? An old favourite! My DD’s keyboard plays “living on a prayer” which makes me erupt into singing - then DD politely tells me to stop singing! Thanks for asking after me – BT & scan went well ! Hope u ovulate soon, ru trying the old fashioned way this month? Or will this be your FET?

Felicita – very funny about the roid rage! Keep us posted on anything else you get up to! It certainly has some funny side effects – I have felt an overwhelming need to organise and I mean full-on spring cleaning – DH has been very scared!!! This is the second weekend I have made him do heaps of jobs !!! Glad your prog is doing well!

Kellebelle – glad you have had a good break. Glad you are being thoroughly investigated now, but as you say v.frustrating if the inflammation's been there for so long.

EO – not long now til your results. Not long til you will be cycling again either!

Nat – hopefully you are just preggers! AF is one crazy lady!

AFM – scan yesterday showed 4-5 decent sized follicles and some smaller ones with oestrogen up to 4913. So hoping this translates to good news. Finding it hard to 100% of the time quell the fear of crap eggs and zero fertilisation happening again after last cycles dismal failure. Just done our last jabs with trigger later tonight

Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one cause I'm on my phone. All the best for EPU today PinkB I have everything crossed for u honey xx

Starfish, hope ur two little superstars are powering along and can't wait to hear your PUPO with a fantastic little emby in board.

Hi all Sydney gals, will do more personals when I can get to my computer in a few days, still reading along and cheering you all on :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, very rainy day here today, hope you are all warm and dry!

Starfish - SO EXCITED for your two little embies. hope they are growing and growing. Will you have them both put back if the PGD test says they are good?

Felicia - how is the rage going? started POASing yet?

PinkB- good luck with the trigger, and for excellent eggies

kelbelle, not long now till you get to start again. glad your mind has been away from the dreaded IVF for a while

Lindy - did you get a +opk yet?

big to everyone else I have missed.

AFM - well my cycle has well and truly started. Because I can't get pregnant on my own for some unknown and very stupid reason, my body likes to "show off". I had my first blood test on CD9 which always comes back with very high oestrogen, so I then have to have repeat bloods daily until I surge, which this time was CD12!! so my FET is this Saturday I have been making lots of enquiries as to why my levels are so high, and it is because I usually release two eggs per cycle. and my ultrasound showed that both my ovaries were going crazy instead of just one. So if we could fall pregnant naturally I would be having twins!! grrr makes me angry with myself...

had an EXTREMELY embarrassing experience though. (TMI coming up....) So over the weekend I had to go in for my usual blood tests. Got in there only to be told that I had to have an ultrasound. I started FLIPPING OUT because DH and I had DTD that morning thinking I was only having bloods!!! I felt terrible because the nurse that called me with my BT appointment got in trouble for not telling me about the scan, and she was really very lovely. she probably forgot to tell me because I was asking so many questions.

Still trying hard to stay positive, and it's working so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just found a new way to be crazy and hope you might enjoy it (but maybe it's only funny to me).

The first sign I get that my transfers haven't worked is spontaneous crying for no reason.
    So then I wonder if the negative HPTs put me in a sad mood leading to the crying and then to the BFN.
    So then I thinks to myself, if seeing a neg test caused implantation failure, what if I draw in the second line on a test ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks EO & traveler for your good wishes

Will keep this short as still getting woozy and feel better lying down - perfect day for staying in bed!

AFM – fortunately made it to EPU after getting caught on the harbour bridge in delays due to an accident – pretty close call! We got 12 eggs, with 10 mature – only 4 had a spindle which is in line with what the scans & BT’s were telling us. Completely about fertilisation. Please please please fertilise.