Closed Thread
Page 25 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quick one from me tonight...

Wishing Eternal Optimist all the best for EPU tomorro,

sending for some wonderful quality eggs.

Good luck and rest up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one to wish u good luck this morning EO my everything is crossed for a g8 result!!!

I'll catch everyone up soon have FS appt next thursday to discuss failed cycles and way forward thought I was having to go fir some other BT (can't think of it's name another acronym if the fertility world - lol)

Good luck to all and hope ur all well!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO- Whoa things have moved fast with you! How was EPU this morning? Hope you're not too sore and hope all your eggs are perfect! Fingers crossed for a high fert rate!

My antag cycle was 12 days from 1st jab to EPU. You obviously responded beautifully to have EPU brought forward. I only had 7 mature eggs, but got 100% fert and 5 frosties, so going for quality not quantity is a good thing .

Boot camp is tough and I'm sore after every class, but I'm loving it. My trainer is not in Shannon or Commando's league, which is a good thing. DH is the jealous type and if he perceives that another male I interact with is better looking than him, uh-oh there's dramas !

Lola- Hi there and thanks for joining our thread, I'll pop you into the roll call . Congrats on your son and hope your upcoming long down reg will give him a sibling!

Hi to PinkB, Crofty, Starf1sh, Quartz, Nat, Traveler and anyone I've missed

AFM- had another work trip to Canberra Mon/Tue (more training), but no more travel now until May when I go to America . Yesterday went to the painting workshop with Ken Harris and had a great day. I now have one complete oil painting and another 3/4 done. I saved the blobs of paint on my palette so I can finish the 2nd one at home. They kind-of resembled Ken's demo paintings, which was good enough for me! DH did really well, he's definitely the arty one in our household. I'll have to upload some pics when they're done so you can all have a peek

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    PinkButterfly
    Starf1sh
    Quartz
    MrsDaisyP
    Lifeonhold
    Lindylou- ICSI ~Jun 11
    Traveler- TTC #2
    25andhopeful
    Bee
    MummyMoo
    Nat84u
    Crofty
    Lola77

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

EternalOptimist- EPU 10/3

TWW

UTD

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD 2007
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Leeny- DD Oct 2010

Added Crofty & Lola to the roll call.

Nat- hope you don't mind me updating you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies

Sorry I have been absent. The house move has been all encompassing. I'm getting into bed very early these days.

Eternal Optimist: Goodluck, I am wishing and hoping for a great result for you

Crofty: All the best with the BT, and keep strong

Hello to everyone else . Welcome Lola everyone here is lovely, and will be very helpful.

AFM: Had the US at 8am Wednesday. There is some good news, my left ovary is no longer polycystic, but the right is (just). Looks like the Metformin is working. They did spot a fluid something in my uterus though, which they said could cause mc's. I am seeing the FS on the 15th now, not the 17th. The doc changed it, and it was too late for DH to change it at work. So I will be going on my own. I hope she has good news for me. Then I have to get the drugs approved by the cardiologist on the 29th.
    Just trying to stay sane in a house full of boxes and furniture

Keep well

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Just a quick one from me as im at home still recovering from yesterdays EPU. We got 9 eggs, 8 were mature and only 5 fertilized. I am really disappointed with this result given we had 12 collected last time and 12 fertilized. They are still aiming to do a 5 day transfer – so Tuesday next week but we will just have to wait and see if they all continue to do their thing over the next few days. The EPU was pretty good, although I couldn’t help but cry the whole time I was there. I am really starting to struggle with this IVF journey. It just shouldn’t be this hard for any of us to have a baby.

I have been given Pregnyl injections to do this time instead of Crinone or Pessaries, does anyone know what the difference is? I feel a little lost without the progesterone support after a transfer.

I will catch up and do personals tomorrow just feeling really down at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsDaisy- great news that the Metformin is working! Living out of boxes is a pain, hopefully you'll be all unpacked and sorted out soon.

EO- I know you're disappointed hun, but there's every chance this cycle can create that perfect sticky bub. You have 5 embies! You could end up with one to transfer and 4 to freeze, which is an even better outcome than your last cycle. I hope you feel better soon and hope those embies stay strong all the way to day 5

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well hi there SYD IVF'ers hope ur all well.
    Lindylou - u and I seem to travel a litle for work and to CAN... I'll be back there soon and again to ADE, but sadly not the US of A - - sounds like your having a g8 ime with your painting - sounds like fun. Thx again for adding m e to the role call - feel very special now

Mrs DP - congrats on the news - wishing you luc k with your FS appt on the 15th! I have mine of the 17th

traveller - your DH - well what can i say, he sounds like a keeper!!!!

EO - positive thoughts darl, I've never had frosties, and only had 4 eggs 1sr cycle (1 ferilized) and 2nd cycle 3 - and all 3 fertilized - however we ALL know the end result!!! keep ya chin up - and I know it a never ending record - but... it only takes 1

AFM - well what a couple of weeks, after my BFN went back to work on the Mon, and from the moment I walked in, read my emails, of course there was the congratulations to ....for having a beautiful girl... well that followed for every day that week and with a pregnancy anniuncement on Friday - AAHHHH

Then my GF had a stillborn (baby girl - chromosone problem) which was terrible news to hear

DH decided he wasn't going to work for the week - so you don't work u don't get paid!!!! then books us in to see FS on the 17th, not sure how I can manage both myself (if doesn't work next time) and DH at the same time - are they all like this???, mine takes it really hard - and more because it's DH that (presumably) has the problem!!!

And to top off the weeks, I had to go to the dentist as I was in angony, turns out I am a grinder (knew that) but it has worsened over the last few months, due to increased stressed - well DAHHH so now I have a lovely mouthguard to wear to bed at night - lol

well off to have a couple of glasses of wine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eternal Optimist – Sending huge hugs to you. Each step of this process is a rollercoaster, emotions up and down. It is hard when you get lower egg numbers but for you these could be of a greater quality and could make top class embryo’s. Am i correct in thinking your FS was aiming for lower numbers and better quality? (sorry if I got it wrong!). I have a friend with the same FS as you who got 14 eggs and 5 blastocysts on 1st cycle – all BFN – she was gutted, 2nd cycle Only 5 eggs, 3 fert and 3 blastocysts – the first one is her gorgeous DD. We are all cheering your embryo’s along and hoping for the best of all outcomes for you a BFP!

Lindylou – your painting sounds like a great outlet, definitely load some pics for us. Bootcamp is impressive too – sounds scary to me!! Glad all good with you

Crofty –Oh the joys of IVF hey, grinding teeth is a common side effect i think. Big hugs to your DH. I know for me being the one with the problem I do blame myself alot – its hard not to.

Daisy – sounds like your scan has given you more info – good luck for your appt this week!

Nat – hope you are doing OK

Starfish wishing you a Happy Birthday and hoping you have had a good break. Hoping you are safe in Japan and not caught up in the earthquake. Thinking of you.

Lola – welcome and good luck for TTC #2!

AFM – jabbing away with lucrin, off for BT this thurs to see when the business end of things kicks off. Facing the big 37 bday this monday so having a few celebrations this weekend ! My poor eggs are another year older though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

I'm still here.. Floating around. Have had a hard time recovering from D&C, alot of pain and bleeding etc. But it's getting better every day.

Anyway, just wanted to tell you all that DP proposed on Thursday night!!! Yay :-) so excited, and it gives me something other then ivf to focus on! Just what I needed!

Hope you are all well, I'll catch up with personals when I have more time!