Closed Thread
Page 23 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    25andhopeful: Darl its so good to hear from you, I hope you have been enjoying your time off from IVF, its great to have a break, we had 3 months off after our MC and it was hard to know that we weren’t cycling but at the same time it was great not to worry about it all and just have time for DH and me. Thanks for your message darl, feeling much better about it all today, I think its because AF is starting today and I know that I will be starting injections tomorrow so I am straight back into another cycle and don’t really have time to think about the negative one we just did. I am excited to be back into another cycle but also scared about everything that can possibly happen between now and ET. Take care of yourself and I look forward to hearing some good news form you soon XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eternal Optimist – Nooooooooooooo I am so so sorry to hear about your BFN, it truly sucks. I hope the red wine helped.

Lindylou – sounds like you are onto something that is stopping you getting pregnant. As much as we don’t like to find out about things “wrong” with us, it is often a relief with infertility to find something that can be treated. I hope the endocrinologist has some answers for you. Glad u were in Auckland and not Christchurch.

Nat – thinking of you today and hope your scan went well.

Hi to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all...

The scan revealed that the baby is gone and my uterus is full of blood clots. The same thing happens every time I miscarry. Surely there's got to be a solution for it? I'm seeing my FS tomorrow afternoon hopefully for some advice.

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat: oh darl so sorry to hear that. I was hoping that everything would be ok for u guys. I hope ur FS is able to give u some answers about what to change for next time so this dosnt happen again.

Big hugs to you and your DH Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat I am so so sorry to hear your news! I hope the FS has some answers for you. Take care of yourself!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat, I'm so so sorry to hear your news. Great you can get an appointment so swiftly with FS to talk the situation through and hopefully start to make some sense of it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat, so terribly sorry to hear this news
    Glad you can see your FS so soon. From what i hear Sydney IVF have a good miscarriage management program - have you been assessed by them? I hope you get some answers soon. Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou everyone.

Yeah I stumbled across the miscarriage management program by accident whilst I was googling... I'm going to ask him about it tomorrow. I'm terrified of the bleeding which I know will come. I've ended up in hospital before because of handfuls and handfuls of blood clots pouring out of me. Really want to avoid a hospital trip!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Nat, so sorry that this hasn't worked out. Try and take it easy. I think it sounds like a good idea to find out more about the mc at SIVF. Thinking of you.Daisy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sydney Girls, hope your all doing well.

Nat: How are you doing darl, hope you have been abel to speak to your FS and also the MC Clinic and get a few more answers from them.

AFM: Just thought I would update you more from my tantrum I had yesterday. In all the hype and tears for some reason I didn’t even consider calling any chemists and thanks to another lady on BH I called about 15 of them yesterday afternoon and managed to find a good stash of the Orgalutran so yesterday went back to the clinic with this info so I am no just waiting to pick them all up this arvo. So let the fun begin, I had my first jab this morning of Gonal F and first BT and US is Monday. I have an appointment this afternoon with my FS to ask him if I can add Prednisone to the mix this time as it’s the only thing I haven’t been tested for so far and am now at the stage where I think we should just add it in to be safe seems as though he won’t do the Biopsy for the NK Cells.