Closed Thread
Page 17 of 151 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    PinkButterfly
    Starf1sh
    Quartz
    EternalOptimist- FET Feb 11
    MrsDaisyP- 1st FS appt 17/2
    Lifeonhold
    Lindylou- ICSI Jun 11, starting fertility herbs Feb 11
    Traveler- TTC #2

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Bee- EPU 28/1, ET 2/2
    Jenna33- FET
    Catfroggy?
    Charliechops?

TWW
    25andhopeful- BT 4/2

UTD
    Nat84u - HCG 98 (10dp5dt)

Proud Mummies
    PinkButterfly- DD 2007
    Leeny- DD Oct 2010
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Nat84u - DD 2004

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Nat!!!!! What fantastic news! I hope you have a drama free 8 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat, that is fantastic news, I am so happy for you. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Nat! Huge congrats!! I know you have a nerve-wracking 3-4 weeks to get through. Hope this bubba is super sticky and your FS keeps a close eye on you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Nat!!! Your numbers look really great, and hoping everything is rising nicely at your follow up bt today

Sending lots of to everyone who is cycling at the moment and to those of us playing the waiting game.

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat84u: Congrats darl on the great news , I knew from all those HPT that it would be awesome news .

25andhopeful: Oh honey I am so sorry to hear your news . It sucks that we have to go through all of this and are restricted to getting our bubs due to money. My DH buys a lotto ticket each week and I have always said to him that if we won big I would pay for a cycle for all the lovely ladies in our Sydney group. Take care of yourself in the meantime.

How is everyone else going? Did you all survive the heat wave over the weekend ? Its so great to have the cool temps today, had the best sleep last nite.

AFM: I had first BT and US today to track ovulation for my FET and although its day 13 they think I am still a few days off ovulating yet which is great as my lining is only 5mm and I was panicking that it was too thin as I know they will only do a transfer if its over 8mm. I had a big weekend, went out Saturday night and what was supposed to be 1 or 2 quiet glasses of wine ended up in about 7 , very drunk night and I am really regretting doing it now. Although it was the first time in about a year where I actually forgot about IVF and enjoyed myself. I checked with the clinic this morning and they aid it wasn’t a drama at all and to just avoid it after transfer. So looks like transfer may be around Monday next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    PinkButterfly
    Starf1sh
    Quartz
    EternalOptimist- FET Feb 11
    MrsDaisyP- 1st FS appt 17/2
    Lifeonhold
    Lindylou- ICSI Jun 11, starting fertility herbs Feb 11
    Traveler- TTC #2

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Jenna33- FET
    Catfroggy?
    Charliechops?

TWW
    25andhopeful- BT 4/2
    Bee - BT - Valentines Day

UTD
    Nat84u - HCG 98 (10dp5dt)

Proud Mummies
    PinkButterfly- DD 2007
    Leeny- DD Oct 2010
    Traveler- DS 2009

Nat84u - DD 2004

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO, well a blow out on the weekend was just in order, this way you can fall pregnant and know that your final blow out was all worth it. Sorry if you are still struggling today. Takes a while to get over the hangovers these days (for me anyway – I’m the old chook in my 40’s)…. Which clinic are you with? I noticed in your post you said 8mm otherwise they don’t do transfer if it’s any less. That’s interesting, given my first fresh cycle my endo only measure 3.3mm. I’m only at 6.6mm at the moment and they did my transfer last Wednesday, that thickness has given me confidence to get through the 2ww. Each transfer prior to this one it has been less . Would be interested to know which clinic?
    AFM, I’m on day 6 of my 2ww with my blood test booked in at 8am on Valentines Day. I really hope and pray I have a good present on VD this year. I was told last week no frosties which completely threw me. I have had a good cry over that, and have come to terms with going back to back no matter what this year. 2011 really has to happen for us. If I don’t fall before June this year I will be 43 when I have bub and that’s a scary thought, although we will continue right up to the end of November if no BFP by then – then bye bye to our baby dreams. I’ve been pretty good though, I don’t think about it too much I’m just trying to get through each day and then mentally tick it off in my head. No symptoms apart from sore (.)(.) from what I’ve read that’s pretty normal on the pessaries.
    Hope everyone else is tracking well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat - Huge congratulations to you - sounds like a wonderful cycle - can't beleive how many embryo's you got that is wonderful! Enjoy cloud 9.

Bee - keeping everything crossed for you

EO - sending lots of in preparation for your FET

So glad its cooled down in Sydney

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

Crazy how we've gone from roasting hot to wearing jumpers in a day or so!!

Ok so follow up BT yesterday, HCG was 216 (more then doubled!) and Prog was 60.6 (dropped a little but I cut down to 1 crinone a day). The nurse said the prog sometimes rises and falls. But as long as it's over 30. So I told her I'm prone to M/C and she put me on one pessary a day. Relieved about that! I made an appt with my FS, I see him today at 3.15pm, to discuss extra monitoring. Hopefully they'll be able to pick up a problem before I miscarry!

So all is great at the moment :-)