Closed Thread
Page 16 of 151 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat- sorry I missed that...how many more sleeps
    So excited for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the kind words ladies! I have been too scared to test again so I'm waiting until Friday!! Fingers crossed !!! Last cycle AF turned up 2 days before my BT well today I was AF free so I'm a step closer than last time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just popping in to wish good luck to 25andhopeful for BT today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I guess by now 25andhopeful, you have had your BT! Fingers crossed for some great news this afternoon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies thanks for the support but it's a bfn for me, I'm out if the game for awhile can't afford another cycle. Wish u all well in the future

Thanks
    Reviews
    25andhopeful - Oh Hun, big hugs for you. I'm so so sorry to hear your news... Just totally sucks and it's not fair. Take some time out to relax, give your body a break and get back to "normal" life (life before IVF). Do something nice for yourself. I hope you can jump back into it soon. Take care xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    25andhopeful- oh no . Sending big cyber hugs your way . Sorry it wasn't your turn this time and hope a long break does you a world of good. Its definitely been beneficial for me.

Keep your chin up, you will see those two lines one day! But until then, enjoy some sleep-ins, lazy weekends, alcohol (if you drink) and going out with just your phone, keys & handbag . Its the simple things like those you'll be dreaming of once your bub is here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat- So excited for you today, hope your levels are awesome!

EO- did you have BT for start of next cycle? Hope everything was where it should be.

Hi to everyone else . Hope you have a way of keeping cool, supposed to be 42 deg today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok ladies, after a major meltdown yesterday over the strength of the lines on my HPTs, I did another test this morning. And the line was definitely darker. Already had my BT, now just anxiously awaiting results. Didn't make it any easier that I went to Mac Square on the way home and Big W has a big baby sale on, so there's baby stuff and maternity clothes everywhere!! Anyway, should get the results between 12 and 1, so anytime now.

I'll be back on to do personals when I get my results.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello again....... GUESS WHAT? GUESS WHAT??

I'M PREGNANT

Nurse called around an hour ago. Now, my HCG level is 98. I was meant to have my BT tomorrow but they don't do BT on Sundays, so I had to have it a day early. So she said if I'd of had it tomorrow, they'd want to see the level over 100. But as its a day early, and its 98, she said that I'm definitely pregnant. I'll be 4 weeks tomorrow. My progesterone is a healthy 74, they want it over 30, so mine is more than twice that level! I have to go back for a repeat BT on Monday, just to be on the safe side that my level is increasing like it should be. But she sees no reason why it shouldn't be. All my levels look great. And because I'm prone to early miscarriage, my FS will probably want to see me next week so he can closely monitor me from now on. I have to have a scan in 3 weeks time. PHEW what a relief....

Lindylou78 - Thankyou!! Yeah its definitely a stinker out there. I'm sitting in the dark under my air con. Loving it!! How are you?

I'm in shock. I have done 18 HPTs... So I had a fair idea. But its still a shock to hear the actual words on the phone!! SO crazily happy right now!!

Hope everyone else is going well and staying cool