Closed Thread
Page 151 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151
Results 1,501 to 1,508 of 1508
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well BT confirmed it a BFN..... Had quite a few drinks at my work Xmas party to get through it with a smile on my face!!! Can't believe my beautiful hatching blast didn't take!!! Will see FS on Tuesday for a debrief but I think the plan is to do a stim cycle in Jan and do PGD.
    Bebe - congrats on your ET - fingers crossed its a nice sticky one for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quartz - I'm so sorry. It's a sucky result but I hope you can take some time to re-focus over Christmas and get ready to go for January.

I'm sorry I've not been here but I decided to adopt Felicitas low-info approach. I was getting so stressed out with every day life, plus orchestrating blood tests etc around a toddler, work, and a DH who has been working in Qld every week, that I needed to do something. I triggered tonight in the toilet at my friends birthday party, after a few glasses of wine - shock, horror, wine while cycling!! I have no idea what my hormone levels are or how many follicles I have. I'm turning up on Monday morning, which is a blooming fluke as my FS is only just back from the world congress. Don't know what will happen on this go but I'm over over -analysing everything. If I make it to a day 5 transfer, it'll be 12 hours before my mum arrives from England, and just over 3 years after my DS was transferred!

I'm slightly drunk so should probably go to bed! Dh and I had a rare night where we both got to go to a friends birthday dinner, instead of one of us staying behind. Was awesome and should be repeated weekly!! Have sooooo many nights out planned for when my mum is here, don't care if I can't drink!

Just watching 'one born every minute' before I pass out! A kind of hope and torture show!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Lola with your epu!!! I hope felicita's approach works and reduces the stress of cycling. But I also hope they find lots of eggies in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question girls (sorry it's a tmi one) so AF is due today and I'm pretty sure she is on her way, really, really crampy and crappy mood! Anyway all week since transfer the crinone has been coming out pink. I haven't had any bleeding, just pink crinone, and today there is lots more. Has anyone had this before?

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Lola: All the best for EPU today, i have tried the “no detail” approach in a previous cycle and it was definitely not for me. Hopefully it has made a difference to your cycle this time.

Traveler: Sorry can’t be of too much help, except that the only time i get AF before my BT is when i use Pregnyl. Each time i use pessaries or Crinone i don’t get AF until around 3-4 days after stopping them, so i don’t rely on the lack of AF as a pg sign. I really really hope honey that the pink crinone is just the irritation it cause the cervix. On my first ever cycle i had pinkish orange crinone around 3 days before my BT and swore to my DH that it was AF, but then my BT clearly showed i was UTD with very high numbers. I have everything crossed for you honey.

Quartz: I am so sorry to hear about your negative result hon. I honestly thought this one would make a difference due to the excellent hatching quality. I really like the idea of PGD and have discussed this with DH that our next stim cycle will also be one of these aswell. Enjoy a few glasses of champas over Christmas.

Bebe: Wow they are incredible stats, i forgot to ask my FS at my ET what he thought our stats were. All i know is that we had an absolutely perfect blast so i was happy with that much info. How are you feeling in the TWW? Did you get any little brothers or sisters for this one?

Lindylou: Any news from the PGD coordinator hon? I am so hoping that they can get you into the city clinic for a cycle early so you don’t have such a long wait.

Kelbelle: Your surgery sounds like it went perfectly and to also find and remove the endo is awesome. I think its so reassuring that your FS is so happy with her results and to be so enthusiastic about the success is so positive. So have you decided when your next cycle will be? Hon i am so happy it all went so well for you.

PinkB: Thanks lovely. So glad to hear your little man is growing so wonderfully and everything is on track with no problems, you must be feeling so much more relieved, although you probably won’t be feeling 100% relieved until he is safely in your arms - can’t believe you only have 11 weeks to go – the time is going so quickly.

Claire: Congratulations on your healthy bub.

AFM: 6 days past 5 day transfer and the crazies are def starting to creep in, they got to DH on Saturday and he is a lot worse than me at the moment. I have no symptoms at all except for some cramping for an hour after i put my pessaries in which is just the progesterone. Not feeling too good about it all, it just surprises me as our FS has been telling us we just needed to create a perfect embryo and we did that and it still didn’t seem to make a difference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Monday gals

Lola - Hope your EPU went great today.

Traveler - : I had the pinkish and brown crinone for the last few days I took the pessaries last time. I got my BFP and my FS thought it may be old blood mixed with new irritated cervix as EO suggested. Perhaps give your FS a call, and ask what they think...?

EO - I know I would never have thought to ask my FS, he just blurted it out. He was proud as punch, as I would never of thought they'd give a % or any predictions.
    Is this time your first with a perfect looking blast? I can't recall now sorry if you said already.
    You're poor hubby. Does he have any buddies he can chat to? Or is he the typical bloke and does not say anything to his mates?

AFM: 2dp5dt, and it may as well be 200dp . My DH flew out last night, and will be gone for the rest of the month, and he has phoned me 2x already asking "do you feel sick yet' [I was super sick when I was UTD last time] and also asking "can you feel anything....?" Bless him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone!

Bebe- Congrats on being PUPO with such a spectacular embie! Its so reassuring when our FS' have great confidence in the embryo quality. I don't know how you're going to manage the TWW without your DH, do you have any strategies? I reeeeaaallllyyy hope he will come home to the wonderful news that you're UTD

EO- Wow, 6dpt already (well its gone fast for me)! Definitely the point when I hit loony town, 'cos the high of getting PUPO has passed and its too early to POAS. Lack of symptoms means NOTHING, so don't let that get you down. Its so great that your DH is just as invested in this cycle as you are, mine was similar last cycle too. Such a turnaround from the days where getting them to be healthier was like pulling teeth! I'm still expecting to hear of your BFP in 5 days time . Yes I heard from the PGD coordinator and got the great news that I can go on the pill to time my AF for an early Jan start.

Traveler- I hope the pink crinone is from implantation bleeding

Lola- I giggled when I read that you were posting while a little bit tipsy . I hope the 'no details' and more carefree approach works in your favour! Are you going to find out your EPU results? Either way, best wishes for a speedy recovery and an awesome fert rate I know what you mean about One Born Every Minute being a hope & torture thing, last season I watched every episode, but this season I just don't have the same enthusiasm for it because of the torture factor.

Quartz- I'm shocked that you got a flat out BFN this time . Especially with such a high quality embie. There just isn't any rhyme or reason what embies will or won't work is there? I've been in your shoes a number of times with so-called perfect embies doing absolutely nothing, hence the PGD next time. I think its a great option to get straight to the 'good' embies. Will be awesome to have a Jan PGD cycle buddy!

PinkB- Yay for bub growing well and the scan showing no kidney damage . Fortunately I don't have to wait as long as I feared, so I'm happy again.

Kelbelle- I'm so pleased your surgery was a success and that your FS was able to clean up the endo too. What a massive relief he had the good sense to cut below the ribs and avoid any complications with your bowel. Fantastic to hear there'll be a 'next time' for you, this 'tune up' will work wonders for your chances!

Claire- congrats on your wonderful scan results! I hope you pass all the milestones in your pregnancy with flying colours.

Crofty- any action in the O department yet?

Felicita- how are you finding the detox program?

Hi to Paddlegirl, Bella, Taralou and the girls I've missed

AFM- I'm back to my happy self again FS has given the OK to start the pill and time my AF so that I'll start jabbing right at the beginning of Jan. This is perfect on so many levels:
    1) Don't have to worry about BTs, US or EPU while MIL & FIL are staying with us over Xmas
    2) EPU will happen 4 or 5 days before we go away camping for a week with friends. I'll be well & truly recovered and DH will be able to drink (lucky him!)
    3) I'll be able to go straight into a medicated FET and have a transfer in Feb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Fresh new thread for you ladies Here