Closed Thread
Page 148 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1508
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks quartz, crofty & bebe for the good luck for my transfer. You have no idea how much it means to me. We had 1 AA hatching blast transferred, and another one that wasn't suitable to freeze (hey, you never know). And there is 1 going into the freezer for our third baby

Clair welcome back! Can't wait to hear tomorrows results

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO - Wishing you the best of luck for ET tomorrow. Am keeping everything crossed that this is your miracle embie!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry I'm late writing this ladies, today has been so busy and I'm crazy busy as I'm having the rest of the week off.

Traveler: Congrats on being PUPO with a little superstar honey. That's wonderful news. Now kick back and let ur lil one make it's new home :-)

Bebe: Hope all went perfectly for ur transfer today hon and ur lil one is making itself comfy fit the long haul.

Claire: all the best for ur scan, can't wait to hear the wonderful news.

Hi to all the other Sydney girls.

AFM: Transfer tomorrow, pretty nervous after all the setbacks we've had, last Transfer was 9 months ago.

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Quartz :-)

How is the TWW treating you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Traveler - Yeah a AA hatching blasty... it's so nice when things start off on such a great note. Hopefully some of your good news rubs off on me in a few days.

EO - All the very best for tomorrow. Being so new to the thread I am not across all of your history - but regardless want to wish you well, & that this is it.

AFM
    - I really am thankful for the well wishes - especially as I only just joined the thread and that only a handful of family and friends know we are back doing IVF.
    We got 7 eggs today. FS thought we may get more considering how many follies we had - but he said it's due to taking just 1/2 of the trigger to avoid OHSS. It was nice to be awake at my new clinic and see it as it all happens & have DH holding my hand and chatting to my FS. I am in a bit of pain, but DH is doing a fab job looking after me and is in the kitchen making supper.

to all the other lovely Sydney gals.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Thanks Quartz :-)

How is the TWW treating you?

Not too bad.... I am also crazy busy at work so I haven't had much time to think about it. Feeling really well though so I tend to think that may be a bad sign!!! Will have to wait and see what Saturday brings.... am determined not to POAS this time round lol - lets she how long that lasts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bebe- congrats on 7 great eggs!! Must be great being awake and watching it done. Good luck tonight for the fertilization can't wait to hear how they go

EO- good luck tomorrow. Hope your little one defrosts beautifully and snuggles in tight

Quartz- good luck holding off the POAS's, you are much stronger than me

Thanks
    Reviews
    ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
    To you EO with your transfer today

DH 36 (low motility) - Me 36 (low AMH), TTC since 2009
    ICSI - 4 x
    cycle 1 - Nov/Dec 2010, cycle 2 - Feb/Mar 2011, cycle 3 - Apr 2011, cycle 4 - Jul/Aug 2011 cycle 5 - Sept/Oct 2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    Traveler- We've just set ourselves up with camping gear & a camper trailer. Initially we're sticking to powered sites in caravan parks, but DH wants to go off-road in the future. Fantastic news on having a top notch embie transferred and another on ice! Did I read correctly that you also transferred a 2nd embie that wasn't freezer material? You definitely never know so I would do the same. Lots of luck and sticky vibes for your TWW!

Quartz- stay strong and don't give into those evil sticks!

Crofty- yay for starting the monitoring phase of your FET! I hope you can keep calm through the nerve-wracking wait for thaw results and further development of your embies .

Claire- good luck with your scan today! Hope you see a strong HB and gorgeous little blob.

EO- I hope your FET went smoothly and you're PUPO with a VERY sticky bub! You've been so patient and done everything you possibly could to get ready for this little one. Its got to be your turn babe . Super sticky vibes to you

Bebe- I was so relieved to read you had 7 eggs collected! Thats a great number and should keep the OHSS away. Can't wait to hear how many have fertilised! Oh and yes our yard has dried up, no more backyard lake!

Hi to all the other girls

AFM- I rang my clinic yesterday to find out when we should be having our PGD consult and was told I won't be able to start a PGD cycle in December because the scientists won't be available at the time our embies would need testing. Not happy Jan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lindylou78 View Post
    I rang my clinic yesterday to find out when we should be having our PGD consult and was told I won't be able to start a PGD cycle in December because the scientists won't be available at the time our embies would need testing. Not happy Jan!
    Lindylou - that sucks big balls for you guys. Can they not even do the consult before end of the year?

EO - Hope things went well today and your embie is snuggling in tight.

Quartz - I do hope you can stay away from the devil sticks. I already have mine ready to go and I am 4 days away from transfer.. LOL

AFM - I've been feeling dejected all day. I was bummed yesterday after only getting 7 eggs as FS thought we'd get 10-15, I mean I had 40 follies for crying out loud!!!. And now we're down to only 5, the other 2 never fertalised. I feel ripped off - dumb I know. We moved to GENEA and paid more $$ in hope of getting better results - but have less eggs than we did at this stage last time [but we did get A FAR BETTER experience].
    Last time we only ended up with 1 blasty, so now I've gone from worrying about not having any for the freezer to being worried about having not one for ET on Saturday.
    Am so glad I took today off, as I just laid about feeling like poo... sorry to be such a sookie la la today gals.

Hope you are all well today.
    bebe