Closed Thread
Page 146 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1508
    lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Traveler - I know your fert rate hasn't been great but I always think its better to produce a few top quality eggs than. Lots if rubbishy ones. One my first cycle I only produced 2 eggs - one is having his nap and the other is a frozen hatching blasto. Yes I was 2 years younger but so far I've had more success from that cycle than the following 5.
    I have my fingers crossed that each of those 5 follies contains an awesome egg!

Oh I'd also like to put it out there how awesome my mothers group are. I turned up over an hour late as a big crying mess and they all hugged me and made it better. Oh and my DH who spent the whole weekend letting my lie in and tidied the whole house while entertaining a 2 year old. Hopefully my horribly painful sinusitis will go away soon and I'll feel a little bit more capable of dealing with everyday life!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola77 - actually putting the avoidance strategy into action was a little difficult logistically, and sometimes it failed like when the fill-in FS came over in recovery after EPU and told me how many eggs he'd collected, and during an ultrasound one of the nurses made positive remarks on what they were seeing. And I was able to figure out that the embies weren't doing great when they delayed providing us with an ET appt.

I deliberately broke avoidance twice. First on day0 or 1 after EPU to find out how many of the mature eggs had spindles since that was a piece of info I particularly wanted to know. The second time was within 24 hours before ET when I got DH to tell me how things stood. But I found it better to get the news all at once, and to not have the daily anxiety of the embryologist's phone calls between EPU and ET.

Not knowing the details was a different kind of stress, but a slightly easier one for me. (I still don't know many of the details for that cycle.) I was trying to take particular care not to get my hopes unrealistically high (i.e. above Buckley's chance) since everything seems to be going OK in my cycles until everything grinds to a halt in the last couple of days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - I just wondered if I could join you here on this lovely thread ?

I am gearing up for a cycle in February @ Westmead under Doctor Tong. I am currently using Clomid (2nd cycle) but heading back to IVF is looking quite likely for us, so I thought I'd get to know you all here.

My previous cycle was with a different clinic and under a different FS so I have got my fingers crossed that the change will be a great thing and we can get our elusive BFP next year in 2012.

Wishing everyone and the best of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome taralou - I am sure you will enjoy it here with all these fabulous, supportive ladies!

Just a quick update after my ET today. Went to work before and after transfer as I just prefer to be busy! FS was 45mins late mind you so it took a bit longer than I expected. Embryo had 100% cell survival and was actually already hatching - never had a hatching one before. So am now PUPO and the dreaded TWW begins - BT is 3/12.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone had a programmed fet? Just wondering what drugs you were on etc. I'm on synarel af was a week ok don't start progynova till this Friday? Does that sound right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelanathan - I have programmed FETs, but I usually take estrodial from day 1 of period (3 a day) then it increases to 5 a day, then goes back to 2 a day. Then transfer around day 19-20. But I guess it depends on your FS and clinic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angela - I also have programmed FETs but I take the same as Nat - Estradiol tablets from day 1 of my cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one as I’m in between meetings....

Quartz: Congrats on being PUPO with an amazing hatching blast – that’s wonderful news. My only ever BFP was from a hatching blast. Bring on the BFP

Traveler: How did EPU go lovely? Hope you got some lovely mature eggies and you have a fab fertilisation rate .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Taralou - I'm new to the group too, after switching FS's... and I know I feel better for it, so hopefully you will feel the same come the time.

Quarts - Congrats on being PUPO - nestle in and get cosy Mr/Mrs hatching blast. What have you got to keep you busy during the TWW?

Traveler - How many eggies are now now safe and sound waiting for you? Hope you are feeling good, and are enjoy a rest.

AFM - Have 2nd scan tomorrow to check on my follies and hope learn tomorrow arvo, when EPU is booked. Really want EPU to be Sunday, to avoid having the day off work - but as we all know we don't have the luxury of picking and choosing the dates and times. The last scan on Wed showed over 20 follies ranging from 8mm to 15mm - so I feel super confidant that there is enough - now just that they are not good quality... arrghhhhh.

to everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, it's crazy weather, I have my heater on!!

Lola thanks for your lovely advice the other day re number of follies. I hope you are doing well this cycle. Congrats on such great weight loss!

Quartz- how are you feeling being PUPO? What a great blasty you had put back

EO thanks for asking after me, hope your cycle is progressing nicely and your lining is getting nice and thick.

Welcome to our new girls!

Afm- epu went well, they got a surprising 13 eggs (that's the number I have gotten for all 3 epu's) only 7 were mature, but I was only expecting 5 so was very happy. They polscoped the eggs and all of them had the correct spindle and DNA (I think that's what they were looking for) and they injected the six best. Got a call yesterday to say that 4 had fertilized!!! That's the BEST fert rate we have ever had!!!