Closed Thread
Page 145 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1508
    EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bella: Glad to hear you doing well and enjoying your time away from IVF. I had a break this year for around 6 months and it was great to feel normal again.

Nat: All the best for your next cycle. I think having your RI treat you along with the clinic is a fantastic idea. Its very hard to go back to a place that you have such negative associations with. Good on you for jumping back into it.

Paddlegirl: That’s great your FS is willing to do those tests. I had them done after 4 cycles and it was such a relief. They came back all clear but it was great to have to reassurance there wasn’t some other underlying issue causing problems. Enjoy your time off from IVF over Christmas.

Felicita: All the best with your pills and potions. I love them. I totally understand those feelings. I was very panicked after my 3rd stim that my clinic would ask me to go to another clinic as i would ruin their great stats of not getting UTD within their timeframe. Hope the counselling is going well.

Quartz: Thanks hon. this medicated FET is all new to me. I was just really bummed cause 6mm is what my lining gets to on a normal cycle with no meds so it felt like they hadn’t worked at all. The joy of having a medicated is that they can move your ET to any day that suits without jeopardising the success of the cycle. Are you having ET tomorrow still? Sending you lots of sticky baby dist for this hon, come on little emby give Quartz a Christmas miracle.

Bebehvala: Welcome back hon. Hope the time away from BH was great. It’s nice to have a break sometimes and feel normal. Good luck with this cycle, is it a long down reg or the short antagonist cycle?

Lindylou: Damn AF showing up when she isn’t welcome. Can’t believe how close your next cycle is already. How are the potions going? Is DH still being good in the lead up to Christmas and all of the holiday festivities? Wow loving the productive streak, wish you could send some of those vibes my way. Although i am super busy my mojo of enthusiasm is nowhere in sight.

Traveler: Oh hon so sorry to hear that your little ones weren’t as big as you hoped. Are you back again today/tomorrow for another scan to check on them again? 16 is an awesome number, sending you lots of growing vibes for your EPU.

AFM: I’m back to the clinic tomorrow for another US to check on my lining. What really amazes me is that the meds are making me feel so sick so i assumed that this meant they were working really well, so to have such a thin lining is really worrying me. Oh well i guess i will know more tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just having a read back and will catch up on all your news!

Eternal Optimist - I have everything crossed this is the cycle for you. I know Starfish was encouraged by chinese med/accupuncturist to eat foods high in bone marrow to encourage / help the lining grow. I have been told this too and told its especially helpful before and after transfer. My Dh made me a lovely osso bucco this successful cycle and my chinese med said to eat the marrow out of the bony bits too. not sure if it will help??? - but as always on this crazy ride everything is worth a shot. thinking of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    gals, Happy Monday!

Quarts - Those pessaries are just gross. I wonder who thought they were a great idea? I am still convinced that there has to be a better way to get that support.
    Funny story about those just today in my house. I'm injecting the cetrotide at 7am in one room and my DH screams from the other end of the house 'babe, when do you have have to shove those cream sticks up you *bleep*!!!!'. I was all taken back - the poor thing was overseas the entire cycle last time and has no clue what happens when. It was so funny that he was asking, and how he described them... bless him.

Felicita - Good luck with the art classes, such a great idea to keep distracted. I signed up to a make-up class 5 weeks ago, and have only been 1 time... whoops. Hope you manage to make it to more and create more lovely pieces to be proud of.

Paddle - Thanks for the welcome, and enjoy the guests. What else do you have planned with them?

EO - Good luck for tomorrow. that lining is thick! Pinkbutterfly has some worthwhile ideas that can't hurt. xx
    To answer your q's, I am blessed to be doing a short antagonist cycle on ICSI. As we have MFI, the FS thought we should do what seemed to work okay last cycle. He said we'll change next cycle if this does not work. I am just praying that we get more than one blasty this time. As I felt ripped off we never had any to freeze!! On the upside though the FS said if we get 2, we could have em both popped back in.... but we're not sure about if we want to do that or not.

Everyone - sorry if I've missed you, am still trying to catch up on what's what

AFM - Am feeling blah, only on day 5 of the injections and they make me so nauseous and I get headaches from day 2 onwards. So I am thankful my new job is easy and not high pressure and I can just cruise at my own speed...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies - hope you are all well. Sorry for the short post but have a million reports to read tonight!!! Will be back tomorrow for personals

EO - No my ET is now on Wednesday so I have my final BT tomorrow morning to check all my levels are good. I was really sick on the meds last time to the point of during my whole TWW, I was so surprised when it was a chemical.... this time as with previous cycles I have only felt a bit nauseous but it tends to only be in the mornings. Hope you start to feel better soon and that tomorrows tests go well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all

I have been keeping up with updates as they come through on my email. Our computer died for the third time this year, and although fixed - I can't put in proper smilies and waves at the moment...oh well.

We made the decision the have my tubes removed (before any more FET) and it's all happening tomorrow. So I may not be back for awhile again.

I wish you all well in your journeys xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope the op goes smoothly for you today, kelbelle. Thinking of you.

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelbelle: All the best for your procedure today. I hope it all goes smoothly and it’s the next step in getting you your BFP. Please pop back in and let us know how you go.

Quartz: All the best for your ET tomorrow. Are you taking a few days off after Transfer? I have to drop back to 2 pills per day on Friday and for the duration of the TWW, so hoping that helps me with the nausea. Wow throwing up in the TWW would really suck, i would of been surprised as well it was a chemical as it would of seemed like your levels were really high therefore indicating a pregnancy. Sending you lots of sticky baby dust for tomorrow.

Traveller: Have you had another US to check on those follies and when your EPU will be hon? Hoping it’s soon for you.

Bebehvala: Hope the nausea and headaches aren’t causing too much grief hon, i find i get so tired when stimming, the only time i have ever had headaches was with the Lucrin on a long down reg cycle. When is your US to check how things are growing in there? Your new job sounds great, it’s awesome when you can do things at your own pace without the extra stress.

PinkB: Thanks for stopping by and for the well wishes hon. I have just printed DH an osso bucco recipe for him to cook on the day of my Transfer. I had acu today and my TCM lady told me the same thing. She said lamb was the best as its got lots of blood building properties in it. How are you feeling? So happy you are in your final Trimester now, how is your little man going?

AFM: US this morning showed lining is only at 8mm, but FS has scheduled me in to have ET next Tuesday. I was hoping it would be a lot more but he assures me it’s a good level and he likes anything over 7mm. I had acupuncture today and still have 3 days before progesterone starts so hopefully it will grow a bit more before then as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz- good luck tomorrow!!!

EO - grow lining grow!!!!

Kellyb- glad to hear you are moving forward, and I hope the surgery goes well

Hi everyone else, on my phone so trying to make it quick

Afm- my last ever cycle is not going to plan at scan yesterday there are only 5 good sized follies. Our fert rate is the thing that let's us down, so we really needed lots of eggs, we were going to polscope and look for the best ones and then see how they go. I never had a problem with producing eggs when I stimmed a few years ago, I guess age really does make a difference (and they keep telling me I'm still young) I was on a pretty low dose of puragon, I guess if it was my first attempt they would just up it next time, but there is no next time (according to DH).
    Anyway epu is tomorrow. Keep trying to stay positive, but I can already hear the scientist saying that only 1 (or none) fertilized.

But my positive thing is that I have a beautiful DS, and as much as I would love another baby, I am so thankful to have him, which makes this terrible cycle easier to handle. I really really hope that all of you can have at least one little bundle very soon, and am cheering you all through this ivf battlefield.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bebehvala: Hope the nausea and headaches aren’t causing too much grief hon, i find i get so tired when stimming, the only time i have ever had headaches was with the Lucrin on a long down reg cycle. When is your US to check how things are growing in there? Your new job sounds great, it’s awesome when you can do things at your own pace without the extra stress.
    EO - My first U/S is tomorrow at 7am - blahhhh. But at least I can do it before work as nobody knows my little secret here just yet...and yup that's the whole reason I took this job. 10 mins from my new FC and FREE PARKING. My career is just one of many things I am happy to sacrifice for a wee one.

You've got time for the lining to plump up some more . Is acupuncture supposed to help with that? I took advise from Kelbelle and am off to her man tomorrow to see how it goes for me.

Kelbelle - biggest of for tomorrow's surgery. It's a big thing to decide on and at least you know you're in wonderful hands with our FS. xx

:waves: to everyone and hope you all had a great day.

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely Sydney ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA. I was hiding from BH cos i was just feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the threads I was in and feeling like I couldn't properly respond to everyone. Hate feeling like I'm taking all the time and not giving back so decided to stay away.

I've had a quick scan through a few pages but my head is all over the place today. Will sit down properly later and get my head around where everyone is at.

Afm - been on Lucrin for about 10 days, started fsh today. Was meant to be starting Friday but when I worked out when a potential pregnancy test would be, I decided Christmas eve would not be a good day to get e negative. My FS likes to start on Fridays (EO - any idea why?) but I asked to start early so did an injection this afternoon. I'm hoping this means I can do a transfer before my mum arrives on 10th.

It feels like forever since I've posted - did I mention my not so hopeful chat with FS? Only 10-20% chance of getting pregnant.

Felicita - did not finding out your follie count, size etc help you deal with it any better. I don't feel like I'm coping with life in general so I was wondering whether this would give me one less thing to obsess over, or whether it would just stress me more.

To join you in a positive thought, I've lost 6kg, despite my crappy back, and I will have both my mum and sister with me in less than 3 weeks - yay! Also thankful my friends and family are healthy and ok - I saw the big crash on mona vale road this morning and it just gave me shivers thinking of the family of the person trapped in the vehicle. Drive safe everyone!