Closed Thread
Page 142 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1508
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Everyone,

I've been away in QLD for work, been lurking instead of posting

EO- the potions are going good, 2 weeks into them now. I had a phone call from the Aim people who own the products ('cos I bought the whole 3 months supply & spent a fortune!), and I've been taking them wrong! I was mixing all 4 powders in the one drink, but apparantly I should be having the Garden Trio 30min before brekky and the Herbal Fibreblend 30min before dinner. Is that how you did it? Lol at your DH doing it as a shot, I think that would be worse because the texture would be thick & grainy, eww! Yay for going with medicated FET, so great you will have some certainty for the next cycle . Happy googling! And hurry up AF!

TTHC- enjoy your time out from BH and look forward to seeing you back when you're ready. You'll be missed!

Sticky- Thanks for all the 'inside info' you've given on the holistic program, its been awesome! Best of luck for a natural miracle on your BH break

Traveler- Thanks for asking after me. I have wondered the same thing about the Sydney air adding to our infertility woes! Your post about the KFC chips made me want some, lucky thats on my 'allowed' list . Yay for sniffing and starting a new cycle! I hope this one sees you with a bub in arms at the end

Bella- fantastic news that your FS has agreed to investigate implantation failure & karyotypes, have you had the blood drawn yet? I hope it comes back all-clear for you.

Paddlegirl- so sorry it was a BFN this time , and sorry you had to deal with it while your DH was away. I'm glad to hear you had a good support network to lean on.

Felicita- oh no, I really wished your first blastie would give you a BFP . I'm glad you're going to try the same detox program as EO & I and give it another crack in Jan. We'll be cycle buddies! Its wonderful that your marriage has grown stronger in the face of IVF, all your determination WILL pay off.

Crofty- I hope you survived the baby shower and managed to enjoy yourself. That PM sure is bizarre, she's like a woman on an anti-WFC mission! If you're happy with your treatment there, then that's all that matters. I'm sure you'll be another WFC success story with your bunch of frostybubs!

Quartz- great that your body has been re-booted and you're maintaining prog levels much better, and yay for going straight into a new FET! I have thought about PGD testing too with our next fresh cycle, we've had 7 blasties transferred now and the best result was a chem pg. SO frustrating! Starf1sh did PGD on her last cycle, so the older posts in this thread have alot of info about it.
    Claire- Congrats on your confirmed BFP! Hoping that bub stays sticky and you have an easy pregnancy!

PinkB- hope you're all settled into your new place and bub is kicking up a storm!

Hi to Nat, Kelbelle, & Lola , and sorry to anyone I've missed.

AFM- As I mentioned above, been travelling for work. Fortunately my flights were not booked with Qantas! I got lucky with an audit at Burleigh Heads, gee I wished I could call in sick and veg out at the beach, the weather was fabulous. DH & I are going well at sticking to our detox and swilling our witches brew. A positive thing for us: we had a spontaneous dinner out last night at a local club, and afterwards tried our luck on the roulette machine. We won $50! So the dinner ended up costing $5

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Paddlegirl
    Felicita
    Bella978
    Sticky11
    Kelbelle
    EternalOptimist
    Lola77
    The Time Has Come
    Nat84u
    Lifeonhold
    MrsDaisyP
    Lindylou78
    Angelanathan
    Crofty

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Traveler- Fresh Stim- Sniffing
    Quartz - FET- 1st U/S 11/11

TWW

UTD
    PinkButterfly
    Loulabelle
    25andhopeful - natural miracle
    Claire77

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD 2007
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD 2009
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010

Last edited by SimpsonDesert; 06-11-2011 at 07:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks bella and lindylou for your thoughts

Congrats Claire!! Hooray!! Its good to have some good news at this time in this thread!

DH comes back tomorrow night - can't wait!! Havent been separated this long from him (9 days) since we got together!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Paddle- I'm glad your DH is coming back tomorrow night. I'm so glad your friends were able to step in.

Clair- congrats on the official BFP!!!

EO - has AF reared her ugly head yet?

Lindy- thanks for updating me on the roll call. Lucky the herb place called to clarify your regime!

Pinkb- have you had a follow up for your baby's kidneys yet? Been thinking of you, hope your move went well.

Felicita- I'm so glad you have a wonderful DH and that you will pull through the other side stronger!

Hi to all the other lovely Sydney ladies!

Afm - where is my AF?! It's always annoyingly on time! I know it's just the synarel delaying things, but seriously!! Am trying my hardest to organize my life around BT's, but if I have to keep delaying things cos of af's no show, it difficult keeping up with my normal life and keeping IVF a secret from everyone I know

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH has been organising a picnic for various friends and family. I've been staying out of it and letting him make all the plans, but I would like to invite all of my Sydney Girls along.
    This coming Sunday 13 Nov, near Capertee (west of Lithgow, so between 2-3 hours from Sydney). If anyone is interested I can PM details.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey traveler - no that was the weird thing -i haven't once said I was looking for a new clinic - however all that person did on WFC threads was bag the crap out of them - how's sniffing going hoping your feeling better- has AF turned up yet?

Felicita - I hear ya - man i wish I went through 3 x TWW and only one stim WT !!!!! NOT I would be asking some serious questions on a 6 week TWW to get a BFP on 1st stim - I tells me that this person has not had anything to do with WFC then other than not being accepted due to bmi. Gl for next round in jan hoping 2012 is your year and enjoy your time with DH - you 2 sound so strong
    I'm sure everyone would love to thankyou for your invite for Sunday - unfortunately I won't be able to make it - I have my sisters birthday weekend (it's finally here!!!!!) have a g8 time and hope the weather is good for you

Hey quartz - my FC won't transfer if progesterone is too high prior to EPU - apparently their research shows a 50% drop in success from their studies- GL with your frosties for next cycle, hope it's
    Your lucky one

Paddle - bet ur happy DH is home So glad u have great friends and family to support u through this emotional rollercoaster and step in and b your DH when he wasn't able to be!!!!

Claire - congrats on officially being UTD!!!!

Hi EO - hurry up AF hey!!! So with a medicated FET - what's that involve? As y know I've never had any frosties - so all new for me

Hi lindy - GL with ur potions very funny!! Not sure if I could handle it though - I don't do the texture (grit) thing too well

Bella - GL with ur additional testing, hope you get the answers u need

hi to everyone else lurking out there

Afm - waiting for AF to show in a couple of weeks to start a natural FET - double edged sword though sooo close to Christmas - either a very happy Christmas or a very drunk one - haha - DH is sooooo certain this is the one!!! He thinks my body need the break after the stim and is happy we didnt transfer a freshie - I'm scared if it doesn't work he'll take it really bad

My happy thought this week - I got through my GFs baby shower!!!!!and held an 8 week old for over an hour - I did ask if he was my party favor - unfortunately he wasn't so - I can do it!!!! Without being an emotional mess (hormones must be out of my system!!! )

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Wow its quiet in here – our little thread sure does go through stages of quietness and then is super busy.

Crofty: For my medicated FET i started Estrogen pills on Day 2 of AF and will do these for 7 days, then increase the dose for 3 days, then US and BT to check what’s happening, depending on what they say they then will either increase or keep the same dose of estrogen, then when lining is prefect i do pessaries for 4-5 days (not 100% sure on this timing) and then do ET, i think from what my FS told me i then drop back to the original dose of estrogen when i have the ET. If BFP then i continue all meds until 12 weeks. With the natural FET’s i just had BT on CD 10 then BT and US on CD 12 and then more BT to just track for Ovulation. Once they tell you when you have ovulated you start pessaries 2 days rior to Transfer, they transfer your blasty 5 days later, of 3 days later depending on the stage they were frozen. Any sign of AF yet hon? Its so hard not to place our hope son each cycle, hopefully the FET cycle is just the thing you need for a change in protocol to give you your BFP.

Felicita; what a lovely gesture hon, thanks for the offer. Unfortunately i won’t be able to make it, i think it would take me about 4 hours to get there. But i think its a great idea for us to start thinking abut arranging a Sydney girls catch up if anyone is interested? How are your potions going? I highly recommend them, they made such a difference to our last cycle.

Traveler: How are you going hon? Any sign of AF? My AF was 7 days late on my last down reg cycle. It’s so frustrating hard to try and do IVF and plan things without anyone knowing what you’re doing. We too haven’t’ told any family or friends that we need to do IVF and its very HARD. The constant questions drive me nuts, DH even got asked on the weekend if he was “shooting blanks”. I could have ripped the persons head off but DH jumped in and tried to calm me down before i even had a chance to get out of my chair.

Paddlegirl: Honey i am so sorry to hear your news. I was so positive this was it for you. I hope having DH home has eased some of the pain. Have you had a debrief with your FS about next steps?

Lindylou: How’s things gorgeous? How’s the new car going? Any more exciting weekends away to break it in? How did your follow up with Dr R go?

Quartz: Hows the pill popping? Can i ask what type you take and how much? I have to take 3 tablets a day for 7 days the increase to 5 a day and my clinic told me to just take them all first thing in the morning, but i have seen some ladies on here spread theirs out throughout the day.

Hi Bella, Claire, Lola, Nat, and anyone else i might have missed.

AFM: Sorry i am MIA, work is so hectic, i am so angry with my boss, i have been so quiet for the last 4 months and now that i am going to do a cycle he decides he wants to do all of this extra stuff before Christmas so my workload has tripled. Anyway AF arrived Monday so i have started a medicated FET. I was so sick yesterday afternoon, i think it’s was just a coincidence that it’s the same day i started the meds but i spent all night throwing up. I feel fine today which is a relief. Anyway i have my first BT and US to check lining on 17th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls - has been quiet in here lately, how is everyone??

Traveler - Typical AF she never shows up when you want her! I hear you on how hard it is to keep IVF a secret from people. I actually recently 'came clean' regarding IVF to the people I work most closely with - it has been quite freeing not to have to make excuses for things all the time

Crofty - Well done on getting through the Baby shower, we have had lots of girls at work go off on mat leave recently and every time there is a morning tea for one of them I just avoid the staff room!!!

Felicia - What a lovely thought to invite everyone to your picnic, unfortunately I have my neices 4th
    birthday this weekend

Paddle girl - So glad DH is back, hope he is giving you lots of TLC!

Lindy - sounds like you are going well, so nice to hear!!

AFM - Just plodding along, pill popping - first BT on Friday and then should have a date for ET. Feeling much better this cycle (so far anyway) so happy about that!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO - I take Estrodiol tablets. I take 3 a day for 7 days then increase it to 5 a day for about 10days then when I start the pessaries (usually about 4 days before ET) I drop back to 2 a day. When I get a BFP I have to stay on all those meds till 10wks.
    Last time the pills were making me a bit nauseous so the clinic suggested I spread them out over the day but I tend to take mine all together or I forget!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews

Crofty
    – glad your FET is coming up so soon now, hope its a lovely xmas present for you !

EO – really hoping this cycle is the one for you

Quartz – i have everything crossed this cycle brings your BFP

Felicita – sorry to hear about your BFN. I can’t make it to the picnic this weekend as DD has a party to go to

Paddlegirl – sorry about the BFN

Claire – congrats on your BFP!!!!!

Lindylou – glad you are well and enjoying a bit of a win!

Traveller – hope your cycle is coming along well

TTHC & Sticky – thinking of you

Hi to all, I am thinking of you all and willing on these Sydney BFP’s

AFM – for those who have asked – we are due for another follow up re: bubs kidney in a couple of weeks, the fetal med expert thinks it will get worse but will hopefully be manageable. The kidney problem turned out not to be a soft marker for downs which was a relief too. We have now moved, it took all my energy and we were offline with phone and internet for nearly 2 weeks which was very frustrating – don’t know how i go anything done pre-internet!! All otherwise well just can’t believe I am 25 weeks as I had really given up on it happening!