Closed Thread
Page 14 of 151 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm getting impatient I don't know what's gotten into me I'm really considering a HPT ! How long do I have to wait after transfer of a 5day frostie??? Last time AF arrived before I could even go for my BT. I think I just want to beat it to it if it happens again and prepare myself, not feeling too positive, not " feeling" any symptoms either!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

25andhopeful
    - Well I got a 5 day blasto transferred, and I'm planning to start testing in the morning! I'll only be 4dp5dt, so 9dpo and its highly unlikely that I'll get a BFP, but I'm trying anyway. How far are you past transfer?

mrsDaisyP - Ohhh You have had a rough trot! Hoping you can get your BFP very soon!!

Beebeedee - PUPO stands for Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise. Thats great that you got 8 eggs! Have you found out how many fertilised yet?

Traveler - How are you "travelling" in your cycle (Sorry , couldn't resist it!). I keep forgetting its there lol. I get little twinges and pains every now and then which reminds me. Well, I have a DD from a previous relationship. I'd like 3 more, but DP only wants 2 more so we have 3 in total. I said I'm giving all my embryos a chance (I have 10 frozen). So we'll see what happens I guess. I'm prone to miscarriage so I may well need all those embryos just to have one more child.

Lindylou - this one is it for me, and I carry to term. At least I've got a few waiting in case I miscarry or get a BFN. How are you?

Quartz - How did you go with the first day back. Its funny about the heat, I have a few people that work with my from NZ, and they are DYING when its hot, but loving the cold!

AFM - Nothing new to report. I'm 3dp5dt, and itching to POAS in the morning. I'll try and hold off, but I bet I won't! Haha. Oh well, got to start testing sometime I guess. I'm a POAS ADDICT!! And proud of it! I only have eBay cheapies at home, I've deliberately avoided Woolies so I don't waste a heap of money on First Response..... YET!! I'll prob buy some on Monday, and start testing Tuesday morn with those. But, like I said, I'm an addict. Once the addiction takes hold again... theres no stopping me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat84u, I'm only a day ahead of u! Had transfer Monday I was thinking of holding off until monday.. Is that enough time I read implantation doesn't happen until 5-6 after transfer and then I read it could happen within a day! So confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    My last cycle I did a HPT at 5dp5dt and it was negative and again at 7dpt which was also negative then I got a BFP in my BT at 10dpt so don't be too concerned if you don't get that BFP!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks quartz going to try tommorrow morning I will be 7dpt, whatever happens happens I can only give it a go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everyone. First day back at work for me and a lot is happening (on here and with my inbox).

Couldn't resist posting my update though.

I had 9 eggs of which all 9 were injected. All 9 fertilised, with 3 looking less likely day after EPU so 6 looking good (Day 2 - Saturday). Day 3 got the call saying 5 were still going strong. Waiting to hear back from the clinic but probably won't get the call until after lunch. So I'm hoping my 5 little uns are still going well. ET on Wednesday then the dreaded 2ww. I'm not too bothered about the 2ww. I am working full time now (wasn't the first three times) and I'm making sure I keep myself busy at night. It's the 'going to bed' bit that's the worse for me, I lay awake thinking thinking thinking. So I'm armed with lots of Foxtel pre-recorded shows. Funnily enough I'm not thinking about it much right now, but come Wednesday I'm sure it will all change.

I admire you ladies who take HPT prior to BT. I have never done it with all three of my transfers and I don't think I could do it this time around either. I think the BT is the most acurate way of finding out. I don't like to give myself false hope I suppose.

I've read somewhere about sore boobies with using the pessaries. I had really sore nipples day after EPU but I put that down to going braless for the procedure, and joggers nipple (not having big boobs I tend to go braless when I can). Yesterday they were excrutiatintly sore (nipples) and today my boobs are soooo sore, even when I walk - I am so aware of them right now. Has anyone else experience this?
    Good luck everyone whereever you are in your journeys.

Bee x
    Last edited by Beebeedee; 31-01-2011 at 09:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bee - ok so I'm slightly envious of you being able to go bra less! Mine are a large DD, and are so SO sore right now. They're swollen, they're veiny. Even if someone brushes against them it hurts. Mine always get sore right before AF, but they've been sore since I started the Gonal-f. Now I'm on Crinone and they're even worse. Hopefully all worth it. Sounds like you've got some fighters in there and fingers crossed for some great blasts for transfer and some to freeze!

25and hopeful - did you POAS again?

Ok so, I'm officially going crazy! I did 2 eBay cheapie tests yesterday. Both BFN. I looked at them for ages and ages. And kept going back to look at them. I was only 4dp5dt yesterday. I looked at them under the light, then tried the heater light, then look them outside.... Grrrr!! Wish I didn't cave so early!
    Then I decided to go buy some FRER last night at woolies....
    Did one this morning (5dp5dt) BFN. I even pulled the test apart to get a closer look at the strip... Told you I'm nuts!!

I don't even know why I bother yet, because when I was pregnant with twins I didn't get a BFP until 12dpo. And today I'm 10dpo. So I need to wait till Wednesday...

I'd love to just wait till BT, but I can't. At least if I do them earlier and it's BFN, I can just tell myself it may be too early. Kind of let's me down gently. Then usually by the time it's BT day, I can't wait to for them to tell me it's BFN so I can stop my meds and start again! Probably sounds crazy, but that's just my way of dealing with it I guess!!

Hope everyone else is well....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat, you make me laff, with all your scrutiny under the lights to see if it's changed - reminds of CSI, with all the close up camera work they do with the tweezers and bits of dirt and looking intently at it. Thanks for making me laff. I really don't know what to say, I just wait for the BT but that's just me.

Just got the call from the clinic and I'm in SHOCK! !!!

Yesterday the clinic told me I had 5 embies all looking good. Today they tell me I have 6. I was like are you sure? She said yes, one that was looking like it was on it's way out yesterday came good overnight and divided and has now caught up with the rest.

How good is that. I have 6 little fighters waiting for me. I must try to contain myself, it's still a long way to go til ET on Wednesday. But a mini celebration all the same.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bee - WOOHOO!! That is awesome news!!! They must be strong little embies!!! You must be beside yourself! Well done :-) I wish I was strong enough to wait till BT, but I just can't control my addiction!

Ok just did 2 (yes 2) more cheapie tests (diff brands) and one of them has a faint second line! Called DP all excited and can't wait for him to get home cause he'll be getting a little pee stick shoved in his face when he gets home to confirm that it is a line and not just my imagination!

So I'm laying on the floor with all my sticks in order, and the last one def has a line. I tried to take a pic, but it just goes blurry and you can't see a damn thing!

Fingers crossed my little line gets darker and doesn't turn into another chemical pregnancy...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to send plenty of , a massive amount of and a nice dollop of to our PUPO girls Nat84u and 25andhopeful. Not too long to go till bt girls, hang in there!

Nat, chem pregs are exactly the reason I don't POAS but it is nice to feel some excitement and joy on this bl00dy journey!

Bee, congrats on your really fab egg haul and fert rate All the best for a Wed ET.

to everyone else