Closed Thread
Page 138 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1508
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    As a serial, addict POAS-aholic... I know that 24 hours doesn't make much difference on HPTs. You need at LEAST 48 hours, so if you do one tomorrow morning, it should be darker than yesterday mornings one. I get all stressed out when they don't get darker after a day... But then breathe a sigh of relief when the day afters is darker! Can't WAIT to hear the BT results tomorrow!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz-Sending you lots of & for today's BT, can't wait to hear the results!!!

Felicitia-How is your TWW going sweety? Have you caved in an POAS!!??

I'll be back soon for some proper personals!!!

Hope everyone is having a great friday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC - All the indications are that my progesterone's dropping (mood is dropping, boobs not sore anymore, cervix gone high for my 2 day AF warning) so there's no need to waste more money on a HPT. POAS is only fun when you think two lines might come up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it was as I expected - a chemical pregnancy. HCG level was only 11. Have to go back on Monday for another BT to check it but I hold absolutely no hope for that so straight back into another FET for me

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, quartz. Good luck on the next FET.

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz - that sux! I'm so sorry this one wasn't to be. How are you doing. How soon will your FET be?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz- oh no, I can't believe this is happening to you again! I really thought it would be different this time. Your body is obviously ready to be UTD, you just need to find that golden embie in the freezer. I hope there's something special you & DH can do together over the weekend.

Felicita- Well done for getting this far without POASing, I'd have caved yesterday if I were you. Stay away AF! And loads of babydust for the last 3 days of your TWW.

Claire- with a First Response early detection test you can start testing at 7 or 8 dpt, so that would be Mon or Tues. Its not very accurate in the early days though, so the longer you can wait, the better. Good luck!

Paddlegirl- one week to go! Hope you're getting through the days without obsessing too much

TTHC- Always a good day when Friday rolls around!

EO- did you have that BT hun? Hopefully it shows you're well into your luteal phase. We started our powdered juices the other day, the taste is surprisingly tolerable! Nowhere near as bad as the herbal formulas we took before (which DH called 'poo water'). He's christened this new stuff 'witches brew'

Hi to everyone else , hope you all have a fab weekend!

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindylou: No i skipped BT, thought i would give my body one more week to get itself together. Glad to hear the “witches brew” isn’t as bad as the “poo water”; my DH was not impressed at all when we first got them. You’re supposed to mix it with 250ml of water but he would just put enough water in to mix it together and then shot it to get it over with quicker.

Quartz: Oh hon so sorry to hear that , i was so positive this one would be different due to the dark HPT’s so early on. Has your FS checked absolutely everything in the immune areas already? Will you have a follow up meeting with your FS to see if there is anything extra he can do next time?

Felicita: Hope the last bit of the TWW is dragging too much, sending you lots of BFP vibes for your BT.

Claire77: Congrats on being PUPO with a great blasty. Hope the TWW is going quickly for you. I am so afraid of the HPT’s so only do one the night before my BT to prepare.

Paddlegirl: How is your TWW going hon? Are you going to do a HPT before your BT?

Have a great weekend ladies .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz-I am so so so sorry sweety, I really thought this was it, I felt absolutely sure.. I don't know what else to say but sending you lots of hugs.

EO-how are you going Hun? AF must only be days away for you! Are you doing natural or medicated? I actually had a FS appt today... All went well, they did a bt to see where I am in my cycle, FS said when I am emotionally ready to jump back on this crazy train, she is happy to get things started (once I get AF of course)..

Lindy-how are you? I had to laugh at the witches brew! Are you getting ready for your next cycle? When will that be? Jan?

Felicita-you really know your body hun! However, I do pray you're wrong this one time  I wish I knew what was happening with my body at the moment!!

Nat-what have you been doing with yourself? Cycling again soon? I had to laugh at your post to quartz, you really are a POAS'aholic! I love it!

Paddlegirl & Claire-how are the two of you going in the TWW!?

Hi Bella, Pinkb, crofty, traveller, Lola, sticky, kelbelle & everyone else I have missed! (posting from my phone again!)

Afm-as I mentioned to EO, I had my FS follow up today, they did a bt to see what's happening with my cycle.. She said as long as I feel ready to get started again, she is happy to get going once AF arrives.. Every day that passes I just want to be pregnant again more than anything.. I miss my babies & being pregnant.. Thinking that I would have almost been 18 weeks & would have felt them kicking by now gets to me... But I do feel better that I have been given the go ahead... Onwards and upwards...

My positive thing for today... I LOVE my FS, she is honestly the most wonderful woman I have met... It gets me really teary that someone who really is just a stranger cares so much.. she doesn't have to call me every few days to see how I'm doing.. But she does.. An absolutely amazing woman...

Enjoy your weekend ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    sorry been MIA .... been rather busy, and when home, cant bear to turn on the computer after a day of work and look at another screen!! I've been popping in and reading the once a day emailed updates sent to my email, but havent been able to get bubhub to work on my phone. I installed the app now so hopefully its better

quartz, I am sorry to hear. I thought this was your cycle, when I read a couple of days ago about your HPT.

bella, I am sorry about your BFN. You must be feeling so frustrated. I can understand why you'd want to have a second opinion.

lindylou, TTHC and EO, surprisingly, I am not obsessing too much. This time I am trying to just take the stance that I'm assuming I'm pregnant. DH started to say to my belly "you grow nicely in there and when you're ready we'll be waiting" or words to that effect. I think we just need to act one way, and then let things unfold.... Hopefully our positive attitude is not going to mean we are shattered if its a BFN . DH flew out of Sydney tonight, for 9 days, which is going to be hard without having him around. I will have BT while he is away, and will call him. BT is on Sat 5th Nov.

claire, how are you going in the TWW?

lindylou, how are you going with the witches brew? EO I like your DH's idea - skull it like a shot