Closed Thread
Page 137 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1508
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Everyone,

Sorry for being MIA, but BH won't open properly at work, poo! I'll jump on tonight from home for proper personals.

Bella- I can't believe AF showed so soon big hugs to you.

Quartz- woo-hoo!! Congrats on the positive HPT! Fingers crossed this is the sticky bub you've been waiting for.

EO- our powders arrived today, so its all systems go I'm scared about how bad they'll taste! The car is going great thanks, I love it so much that I washed off all the bugs as soon as we got home from Melb so it would be shiny & clean again

I'll catch up with everyone else tonight xo

Sent from my X10i using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz- congrats! About time the Sydney thread got some bfps xx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls for all your messages.... am keeping my but all the signs are looking good, a definite line on the HPT and have been throwing up most of the day again. I never had any morning sickness with my last 2 BFPs let alone before the BT so something is different this time round. Not long to go till BT.... HURRY UP FRIDAY

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita- so good to hear you are getting your hopes up this cycle, and so you should! Sending super sticky babydust to you

EO- 40 days is an awfully long cycle, I hope AF doesn't keep you waiting any longer than that. Are you still having a BT this week to work out when she ought to show?

Sticky- yes I had 2 blasties transferred. I hadn't realised that Genea are now quoting 95% for 3 fresh cycles plus FETs! I've only done one stim with them so far, so there's still a chance for me to be in that 95%. Well done on writing a letter to the CEO, I hope there's something they can do for you.

Angela- Yay for going ahead with medicated FET!

Paddlegirl- Belated congrats on your PUPO-hood! I hope your embie is busy snuggling in for the long haul I'm sorry you didn't end up with more to freeze, but like EO said, lets hope Bub #1 is on its way and your frostie will be his/her sibling.

Lilypily- Thanks so much for dropping by! Yes I believe we're going to get there eventually... its the only thing that keeps me going.

Claire- You must be PUPO by now... hope your ET went well and best of luck for keeping sane in the TWW. I hope there's a BFP at the end of it

PinkB- What a worry it must be knowing bub has a kidney problem , but good to hear that an amnio won't be necessary and bub is otherwise fine. I hope the moving isn't too stressful and you're settling into your new place quickly.

Nat- good call on Quartz being UTD!

Bella- I see Dr Reid, he's not at Liverpool full-time but I've never had a problem getting in to see him there. I highly recommend my FS, but I do hear great things about Dr Lok too. With one stim & 2 FETs, you are most certainly within your rights to be questioning & digging deeper. I had all the auto-immune & clotting factors checked after my 2nd failed transfer, and glad I did because it picked up my thyroid issue. This is a good thread for what tests to ask for: http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...k-our-FS-to-do

Lola- your situation reminds me so much of PinkB's- success first go, then going through hell to get bub #2. The cycle before her BFP, she also didn't make it to transfer... so this upcoming fresh cycle may just be the one! I think your plans sound great and I hope you're not waiting too much longer to give Max a little brother or sister.

Quartz- Now I can go nuts with the smileys . Bring on Friday so we can hear about your awesome HCG levels!!

Hi to TTHC, Crofty, Traveler & anyone I've missed

AFM- Had a great road trip to Melb with DH in our new car, we are totally in love with it! I have an appointment with my FS on Nov 8th, so we can go over the last failure and plan the next stim. This part of the year always flies by, so I'm not worried that we have to wait til Jan, it will be here before we know it

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (26-10-2011),paddlegirl  (28-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Bella978
    Sticky11
    Kelbelle
    EternalOptimist
    Lola77
    The Time Has Come
    Nat84u
    Lifeonhold
    MrsDaisyP
    Traveler
    Lindylou78
    Angelanathan
    Crofty

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

TWW

Quartz- BT 28/10
    Felicita- BT 31/10
    Paddlegirl- BT 4/11
    Claire77- BT 4/11

UTD
    PinkButterfly
    Loulabelle
    25andhopeful - natural miracle

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD 2007
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD 2009
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010

Thanks
    Reviews
    So this mornings test was still a faint line - so not so hopeful now, am thinking maybe a chem preg 😞 Will wait and see what tomorrows BT brings but I don't feel as hopeful as I did yesterday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz-please don't stress Hun, I had a very very light 2nd line even on the morning of BT (I put it down to being an evap line that's how light it was).. but that's when we got the BFP with our twins!
    Last edited by The Time Has Come; 27-10-2011 at 07:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Quartz - am keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP on Friday!

Sorry about being MIA but my computer decided to have issues at the same time as my phone! I went in for ET on monday and they transfered one into me and one was frozen. The other two didn't make it to the freezing stage. So now I'm just sitting back and trying to relax until I can do my blood test on the 4/11. How soon before I can do hpt? I'm one of these people that needs to know beforehand so that I can prepare myself either way.

Wishing all of you the best for your journeys and looking forward to hearing about more BFP's!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz- don't freak about the line. How far apart were the tests done?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat - I did one yesterday morning and then one this morning. Am trying not to read into it too much. I did drink a lot of water yesterday as opposed to the day before so that could account for it, who knows. Will see what tomorrow brings