Closed Thread
Page 133 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1508
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks girls for clinging to last-minute BT hopes, but BFN has been confirmed . This is the first time the pessaries have held off AF, so I guess she'll show up over the weekend.

Starf1sh- you disappeared off the roll call! I saw you have moved onto progynova and now waiting for your sis to get AF . Hope its OK to put you back where you were.

Angela- I know its a long shot, but hope your 'official' POAS today detected some last minute HCG

Paddlegirl- FRER is First Response Early Result, the holy grail of HPT's! Congrats on your awesome fert rate , and grow embies grow

Lola- Grrr to that biatch at the park! And how awful that no-one came to your aid while you struggled to breathe, what is this world coming to? I wouldn't be too worried about the 10 day LP immediately following a stim. I agree with Felicita, track your next couple of natural cycles and see if its recurring or a one-off .

Felicita- Hope you're still up on cloud 9 and enjoying being PUPO! When is your BT?

TTHC- my DH was praying for quads . Glad you had a nice b'day!

Bella & Quartz- One week to go for you both! Hope the weekend is filled with distractions & fun, and look forward to some BFP action next week

EO- More a whirlwind trip than a holiday, but should be great fun. At least we won't be home moping all weekend.

Katrea- hope you're getting all your WFC/RPA questions answered and are close to making your choice. We may be cycle buddies in Jan!

Sticky- if you only want one more bub, I'd go for the frostie. I thinks its worth the chance to avoid stimming all over again.

Kelbelle- you've gotten some pretty good advice from the other girls, hope its helping you make this tough call on whether to keep your tubes.

Claire- you must be anxiously awaiting tomorrow's Day 3 update... I hope all your embies are going strong

Hi to PinkB, Nat, Crofty & Traveler

AFM- well as I mentioned at the top of the post, definitely BFN for me. DH has taken it harder than me this time, he's very conscious of the big 4-0 looming and I know reaching that milestone without a bub is a big worry for him. We are determined to come back detoxed and fighting fit in Jan, so until then, back I go on the 'waiting to cycle' list...

Have a nice weekend everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Sticky11
    Kelbelle
    EternalOptimist
    Lola77
    The Time Has Come
    Nat84u
    Lifeonhold
    MrsDaisyP
    Traveler
    Lindylou78
    Angelanathan
    Crofty

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Paddlegirl- EPU 19/10
    Claire77- ET 24/10

TWW
    Quartz- BT 28/10
    Bella978- BT 28/10
    Felicita- BT 31/10

UTD
    PinkButterfly
    Loulabelle
    25andhopeful - natural miracle

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD 2007
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD 2009
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010

Last edited by SimpsonDesert; 21-10-2011 at 12:12. Reason: Felicita BT confirmed, Starf1sh bowing out

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry there was no miracle this time, lindylou78

And yep, you picked my BT day correctly, Hallowe'en.
    I'm definitely in a better mood than I've been for months. You could even say I'm happy now, but also a little anxious. It's so tempting to start hoping again, but avoidance for emotional protection has been really handy lately. I'll be chatting to my psychologist on Monday about how hopeful I can be to still pull healthily through bad news if it's another BFN. (See I said if, not when. As much as I don't want to get ahead of myself the hope keeps creeping up on me now that we've had our best result ever.)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to felicita For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (21-10-2011)

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindylou: Oh honey i am so sorry to hear there was no miracle waiting for you with the BT . Enjoy your weekend away, even if it is a whirlwind trip.

Lola: I too also had AF show up 5 days early on my last stim cycle (10 days after EPU) where i didn’t have a transfer. I assumed because i had OHSS my AF would have been really late due to all of the follicles and the hormones they would have made. I asked the FN and they said this can happen due to the sudden drop in hormones and is a one off thing and has nothing to do with a luetral phase defect. I tracked my O last month and was back to the normal 14 days luetral phase. It did make my nect cycle really long though – 38 days, i have never had one long like that before.

Felicita: So glad to hear your positive about this cycle. The Blastocyst is the best you have had so far so i would be over the moon with that and holding onto every little bit of hope i could .

Sticky: I saw a few things this morning about the release of the new Holistic stuff with Genea. It was only basic and didn’t have any details. So excited to see what it’s all about. How are you feeling?

Quartz: So glad to hear you’re doing a bit better hon, pity work is so full on for you at the moment.

Bella: Yur coffee story made me laugh, its great you were able to forget about being PUPO for a short time, if only we could forgot about it the entire time. I bet the few sips you had were fantastic though.

Paddlegirl: That’s fantastic fert rates hon, you guys must be over the moon. DH’s are funny when they get the results. When we were told we had 5 blasts frozen he started to get worried about having 5 kids and how we would afford it.

Angela: Hoping for a miracle HPT today for you too hon, any news?

Have a great weekend ladies, hope this beautiful weather sticks around.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EternalOptimist For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (26-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh Lindy, this sucks. From memory you had 2 Blasties transfered ? You would think that one of them would take. I am starting to think that this IVF thing rarely works. We have had so many BFN's it's redicilous.
    Genea reckons 3 cycles - 95% of women successfully pregnant, not just BFP. I don't see that happening in any of the Forums I stick my nose in.
    Felicita...hopefully you will be one of the successstories of October !

AFM...Started to write a big letter to the CEO of Genea regarding their staff-discount policy. Genea means family in Greek, but they don't give a **** about the Genea family. All they want is to make $$$ for their shareholders. My DH works inside the embryologie Lab, but we can't access their services because they charge us full price . By the time we have the money again, I will be 41, not great, not an age where you can waste 4 months
    Sorry-Rant over
    I have lost my ability to sleep over this IVF cost problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zwergele For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Bfn for me. Wfc nurse rang and I'm going to do a medicated fet. Start the pill for 3 weeks then do synarel and progynova and pessaries. Transfer will be around end November

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls...do any of your FS actually prescribe Royal Jelly or is it something that (like me) you did your own research on. Trying to persuade my sceptical Sciency DH with some facts and figures. I found a medical study before, but now can't find it

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky11 View Post
    Girls...do any of your FS actually prescribe Royal Jelly or is it something that (like me) you did your own research on. Trying to persuade my sceptical Sciency DH with some facts and figures. I found a medical study before, but now can't find it

Try this http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/201071.php

Regarding the stats, my understanding is that when they quote 95% within 3 cycles, that it also includes frozen transfers. So for example, if you did three cycles that each produced 5 blasts, it might take up to 15 transfers to get a BFP. I might be misunderstanding though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lola...yup, you are right. 3 Stims + Cryos. How do you do this again and again and not loose hope?
    I have only done one but I can't see this being a successful treatment option.
    Sorry for the negativity, but I am so sad . Not just for me but for all us that got bad news lately

Thanks
    Reviews
    to Lindy and Angela. So sorry for those stupid BFNs.

Lindy, I hope you enjoy your new car and weekend away.

Sorry I don't have time for a long post at the moment but hope you all have a great weekend

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post: