Closed Thread
Page 132 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1508
    Thanks
    Reviews
    lindylou78- thanks, I managed to find angelanathan and have a quick chat and the other threads, took some hunting tho.. good luck with the new car and the road trip, they are always fun, fingers crossed for you in january.

Crofty- thanks for that it would be super helpful, I've gotten most of the costs I need by phone I just want to make sure I haven't missed anything. How many appts have you had to have with the FS? Or it just the initial one?

Fingers crossed I can make it all happen soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Genea Girls...thought you would like that I think it's great. The running around straight after transfer can't be good in my opinion. If we can relax and have a nap during Acupuncture, surely that would be beneficial for getting embie comfy . It's still not official, so you haven't heard it from me

AFM: My FS wants me to Transfer Frostie next cycle since she thinks it will work. Problem is it takes 2000 $ away from the next Stimcycle, which could mean delaying that by months.
    I am trying to get the 4500 out of pocket expenses together so we can have a Stim Cycle asap., possibly in November. But the chances are only slim. I think it's the only thing that will make me feel better though. Frostie will have to wait for a bit. It would be our absolute last Stimcycle, so very scary

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindy - Bugger! Bugger! Bugger! Was so hoping this would be your cycle!!!! Hope your BT brings miracle news!

EO - I am good today thanks, over yesterday's meltdown and back to still being overwhelmed at work but dealing with it!

TTHC - Hope your birthday has been wonderful

Claire - Great fertalisation results! Hope it keeps going and you get a nice healthy blasty to transfer.

Sticky - I wish the Liverpool clinic would go holistic, it's not as fancy there though!

Lola - how rude of that lady to get involved in your business - some people need to find better things to do with their time

Hi to everyone I've missed

AFM - nothing exciting happening on day 3 apart from some slight cramping... Am over yesterday's meltdown and am back to normal today - well as normal as I can get during a TWW!!! Beautiful weather today, hope it sticks round for the weekend so I can actually enjoy it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola...are you doing a natural or medicated FET ? I asked my FS today about the natural FET cycle and she said that it is better to wait one cycle after a Stim cycle. As it seems to help with getting a natural enviroment back in the uterus. They reckon uterine enviroment is a major player in success with IVF, since not much is understood about the implantation process. My embryologists says that it's one of the biggest hurdles and a big reason why pregnancy doesn't always happen whether natural or IVF. Her explanation made sense to me. If you have the perfect Blasty surely there would be a great chance of it becoming a baby? But at Genea , it's only a 35-40% chance for under 38's at it's best, so not very much
    More likely then not actually

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all

to you Claire 77, and congrats on a great fert rate . I hope you find this thread as helpful as I have.

Lola - I can't believe the hide of that woman in the park! You did well to handle it the way you did

Lindy - I'm so sorry about the BFN, that sucks terribly...but as others have said you're not 100% out until the blood test proves it or AF shows. for a miracle. I really had a good feeling about this cycle, esp with 2 embies.

Sticky - that is great news for all the Genea ladies! The acu guy I saw out here last week was saying that's standard practice at fertility clinics in Canada and he thinks it's crazy that we don't do it here as it's proven to show some real improvement in pregnancy rates. I hope you can manage a FET in November.

Katrea - I hope you find the info you need to make you decision about cycling in Sydney

Crofty - I LOL'ed at the high five story, classic!

Felicita - keeping my fingers crossed for your little blasty on board and also your morulas

Quartz - how are you feeling? I'm excited that tomorrow marks one week until our BTs

Paddlegirl - have the scientists called you with an emby update? Hope they're all progressing well.

TTHC - hope you've had a wonderful birthday today.

Hello to EO, Traveler, Angela and the others I'm sure I've missed - sorry girls! The thread is so busy at the moment that I need to check it a few times a day just to keep up!

AFM - day 3 of 2WW and I'm doing well. Have really been trying not to read into any feelings but have had some mild (VERY mild) cramping on ET day and then once or twice the next 2 days and once today. Silly thing I did today: I ordered a coffee and drank about a third of it before I remembered I was PUPO and promptly threw it out! What an idiot - how could I forget something like that??? lol. The thing is that I rarely drink coffee, and am usually pretty strict with my caffeine intake, esp during the 2WW.

Thanks
    Reviews

Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Sticky11
    Kelbelle
    EternalOptimist
    Lola77
    The Time Has Come
    Nat84u
    Lifeonhold
    MrsDaisyP
    Traveler

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Starf1sh- ED cycle with sister- pill popping
    Paddlegirl- EPU 19/10
    Claire77
    Crofty

TWW
    Lindylou78- BT 21/10
    Angelanathan- BT 21/10
    Quartz- BT 28/10
    Bella978- BT 28/10
    Felicita

UTD
    PinkButterfly
    Loulabelle
    25andhopeful - natural miracle

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD 2007
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD 2009
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010

Attempting an update - apologies if you're in the wrong spot...feel free to fix it or let me know and I will edit
    Last edited by Bella978; 20-10-2011 at 17:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

Just a quick one from me (for once!)

Lindy-I just want to send you the biggest sweety, I, like most the other girls here was certain this was your turn (I was even secretly praying for twins!) I am still holding out some hope for today's BT & will send you some !!

Hi & welcome Claire77 & Katrea...!

AFM-Had an absolutely fantastic birthday! Thank you all for your birthday wishes!! I feel good... even though I'm a year older

Will be back later for some proper personals!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, wow its been busy! Just a quick one from me! will do proper personals later or tmrw

TTHC - Happy Belated Birthday to you for yesterday!

Claire - Welcome to the Sydney thread! DH and I are doing ICSI as well, for the same reason - my DH has lazy sperm LOL.

katrea - glad you found the Sydney thread. Good luck with your decision, its a tough one - more visits or higher cost.... Hope you find some useful info chatting to people

lindy - sorry to hear hun I dont know what FRER is though, so I am hoping that its the case that there is no certainty till the BT!

crofty/ "twinnie"!! yeah, 11 is the number babe! heh heh, yes pun intended with the smiley!!....loved your high five story with the dr and nurses!! cracked me up! and we all need some humour in this process!!

To everyone, thanks for your good wishes... the clinic called yesterday and said that out of the 11 eggs, 9 fertilised, so am very pleased about that !! DH joked last night about us having enough for a football team (though I dont think that's technically right either LOL)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Sticky11
    Kelbelle
    EternalOptimist
    Lola77
    The Time Has Come
    Nat84u
    Lifeonhold
    MrsDaisyP
    Traveler

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Paddlegirl- EPU 19/10
    Claire77
    Crofty

TWW
    Lindylou78- BT 21/10
    Angelanathan- BT 21/10
    Quartz- BT 28/10
    Bella978- BT 28/10
    Felicita

UTD
    PinkButterfly
    Loulabelle
    25andhopeful - natural miracle

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD 2007
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD 2009
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010

Thanks
    Reviews
    lola77 - AF @ 10dpo might mean you are providing more evidence in support of my sister's idea that the rate of progesterone drop can bring on AF.
    AF@10dpo doesn't need to mean a luteal phase defect. My mum was quite fertile with a 10 day luteal phase (and 22 day menstrual cycle). All us kids were conceived on the first cycle she tried.
    Also, you get prog support when you have ET, and can stay on progesterone for the first trimester if something has gone wrong with your corpus luteum, just like for a medicated FET.
    So I wouldn't really worry about it at this point (easy for me to say on this side of the internet). Maybe track ovulation for some natural cycles to see if you always have a 10 day luteal phase or if it really was just a result of coming down from a stim cycle.

paddlegirl - congrats on the fert rate. Maybe DH will have to settle for an indoor soccer team?

lindylou78 - I cross my fingers for a miracle BT. Good luck.