Closed Thread
Page 13 of 151 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello all

Traveler - Welcome.. and of course you can join! The more the merrier... Thats a shame you can't go again just yet. I HATE putting things off because of someone elses wedding. I had this problem a few years ago with my cousin. I didn't get pregnant anyway, but I told her I'm not delaying my life for HER wedding (in a nice way of course ) It sure is hot. The factory I work in is like a damn sweat shop. I'm home under my air con now... AHHHHH....

Lindylou
    - The roll call looks great! Good job!!

Beebeedee
    - Wow your follie numbers look awesome! Hope you get lots of juicy eggies at EPU tomo. Will be thinking of you. P.S Friday is a GREAT day for EPU. I had 23 eggs collected and I needed the weekend to recover!

Eternal Optimist - I keep replying to you in two threads

StarF1sh - Hope all is well and you are recovering

25andhopeful - How are you feeling??

AFM - One BEAUTIFUL looking embryo transferred yesterday. I love the difference in look from a 3day embie to a 5 day embie. This is the first time I've had a blasto.. I could even see the little ball of cells that is the "baby". I have 10 blastos that were frozen too, but hopefully I won't be needing them. My BT is on the 5th Feb. ATM I keep forgetting its in there... Lol. I'm sure I won't be like that for long, I'll be wanting to POAS!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    PinkButterfly
    Starf1sh
    Quartz
    EternalOptimist- FET Feb 11
    MrsDaisyP
    Lifeonhold
    Lindylou- ICSI Jun 11, starting fertility herbs Feb 11

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Bee- EPU 28/1, ET 2/2
    Jenna33- FET
    Catfroggy?
    Charliechops?

TWW
    25andhopeful- BT 4/2
    Nat84u - BT 5/2

UTD

Proud Mummies
    PinkButterfly- DD 2007
    Leeny- DD Oct 2010

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Man this heat is killing me - am originally from NZ and we just aren't made for this kind of heat!!!

Just popping in to catch up on how you all are.

Nat congrats on being PUPO - hope it's a sticky one!! I was the same way after my ET it took me a little while to remember it was there!

Traveler - Welcome!!!! Glad you have found a place to belong while you are in limbo land.

My last day of holidays before the school term starts tomorrow. I spent the afternoon at the hairdresser getting a fresh look for a fresh new year!! So not looking forward to that alarm going off tomorrow morning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    Well what I week ive had! ET was Monday and then my pop passed away Tuesday very sad my mum said she sees it as a sign as her dad had to go to make room for her to be a grandparent now ! We won't know until next week, very tempted to POAS early next week, but still not sure ! How wa everyones Australia day I asked nurses if it was ok to swim so I did, I actually find it relaxing so it was good for me.
    Hope all u syd ladies are well and all trying to relax through these trying times, I always read everyones post, just hard to do personals on iPhone
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to everyone. I hope you all had a great Australia Day.
    Hi Traveler and welcome!

AFM: I am still waiting to go for my very first appointment on the 17th Feb. Hopefully I will be able to contribute some more to say after I know what the hell I'm talking about. LOL

DH is soooo laid back he's almost asleep. I am such an organiser, and get so wound up. Although my desk is a disaster at the moment.

I'm just wondering if anyone is around the inner west/balmain/pyrmont area who'd like to catch up?
    I don't know of anyone going through RPAH fertility, and would love someone who is going to the same place. Is there such a thing as an 'almost mothers group'? LOL

Keep well.
    Dannielle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!

Nat- Congrats on being PUPO!! Hope your embie is busy latching on by now . 10 blasties on ice is incredible, that's the best result I've ever heard of! That should be the end of stim cycles for you

Traveler- Hi & welcome. This is definitely the right place to come while you're waiting to cycle again. Congrats on your DS and hope that bub #2 isn't too far away.

Quartz- Oh, I'm jealous! I'm soooo overdue for a trip to the hairdresser! I am loving the heat, finally feels like Summer has arrived. You must be relieved at the cool change today. How strange that school is restarting on a Friday? Hope your first day back isn't too traumatic. Do you teach primary or secondary school?

25andhopeful- so sorry to hear you lost your Pop. Hope you and your family are coping OK under the circumstances. Its nice to think that his passing is making room in the world for your little one.

MrsDaisyP- Great that your 1st appt is coming around! Sorry, I haven't come across anyone who goes to RPAH. I'm way out west... near Leppington. If its any help, I work in Parramatta CBD and would be happy to meet after work if its convenient for you to get out that way.

Bee- looking forward to hearing all about your EPU! Hope the pain afterwards is manageable and you recover quickly.

Hi to Starf1sh, PinkB, & EO

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    PinkButterfly
    Starf1sh
    Quartz
    EternalOptimist- FET Feb 11
    MrsDaisyP- 1st FS appt 17/2
    Lifeonhold
    Lindylou- ICSI Jun 11, starting fertility herbs Feb 11
    Traveler- TTC #2

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Bee- EPU 28/1, ET 2/2
    Jenna33- FET
    Catfroggy?
    Charliechops?

TWW
    25andhopeful- BT 4/2
    Nat84u - BT 5/2

UTD

Proud Mummies
    PinkButterfly- DD 2007
    Leeny- DD Oct 2010
    Traveler- DS 2009

Just adding Traveler to the roll call and MrsDaisyP's FS appt
    Last edited by SimpsonDesert; 28-01-2011 at 15:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks for adding me to the roll call!

I have to say, the UTD section of the roll call is looking a little empty! I'm hoping that in six months it will be the fullest section

MrsDaisyP- just you wait, come the 17th Feb you will be a pro with the rest of us. Not sure if you have mentioned earlier, but what are your reasons that require IVF? if you would prefer not to say though, that's fine.

Nat84u - congrats on 10 bubsicles!!! how many children would you like to have? how are you feeling being PUPO?

28&H - so sad about your pop, but what a lovely thing for your mum to say.

quartz - hope your first day back is going ok. Hope they all loved your new hairdo.

hi to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat, hope this 2ww isn’t too much of a drag. I’ll be checking in next Saturday to hear about your results. I have a good feeling about your journey. Can someone please tell me what PUPO stands for????

25, sorry to hear about your Pop, but do think it’s a nice ideal for your baby to take his place. Good luck with your 2ww, can’t wait to hear about your results on the 4th.

AFM, I went to see my friend yesterday who had her baby son (Liam 7lb 10oz) on Aust Day (was due on the 20th). Makes me more determined than ever now. So cute and so tiny. My other friend is now 35 weeks and tracking well, they think she may go full term (waters broke at 32 weeks). None of my friends know anything – it’s killing me not telling them.

I had egg collection today and got 9. I started crying when I saw the # on my hand. I had 16 last time I did it so was more than a bit disappointed. However 8 of them are mature so they will keep their eye on the 9th one to see how it progresses. I will hear from the clinic tomorrow. Luckily DH swimmers came out a fighting so he’s back at work. I’m at home relaxing and yelling at the kids, can’t help myself. Daisy is keeping me company and I just look at that little dog and remember why I have her (she helped immensely with getting over the mc), so I still have my little girl no matter what.

Good vibes to you all……

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lindylou and traveler and everyone else too!

To answer your questions, there are a few reasons I need to go through the joys of AF. Firstly, my DH had a vasectomy about 9 years ago (he's 46), when he was happily married to his first wife. She passed away at 40 to cancer.

Secondly, I have PCOS and I found out in 2008 after 3 years of suffering from irregular periods, clots and a mc.

So when I met DH, we knew it wouldn't be easy. Silly me though I didn't think it would be so hard or expensive.

I also was misdiagnosed with a DVT in Jan 2009 and I was taking Warfarin (blood thinner) for 5.5 months until the docs realised it was a tendon in my arm. DUH!
    3 weeks later I had a head on collision. I'm still recovering from my injuries sustained. But I said to my GP and DH that I'm not waiting anymore. My life has been on hold for 2 years.
    I want bubs! It won't take much to get what I want.

Wow. Sorry for the long winded saga. LOL