Closed Thread
Page 129 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1508
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You guys are a terrible influence! I just had a mini freak out, felt a gush and ran to the loo thinking it was AF. Lucky it wasn't though, phew! Gotta build up some new pee now, so POAS will have to wait

Nat- I'm 9dpt today

Sent from my X10i using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindy - this is usually the worst part for me. Knowing that a HPT should show up correctly... But when it's bfn trying to tell myself that its too early. Then pulling my hair out and freaking out till BT. If you can hold off, then hold off.

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindylou: ha ha i knew u would of caved yesterday. Those 50iu ones r awesone in theiry but i reckon they would still have trouble detecting HCG even if it was confirmed with a BT the same day. I say go FRER but tomorrow :-)

Qartz: oh hon sorry to hear u had a 5hitty day. Glad to hear u have a supportive boss through this journey.

Sent from Iphone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls - apologies in advance - long post to follow!!!

Lindy - Hows TWW holding up? When is BT (think i literally just read ud caved in and POAS) - haha cant help urself!!!! Keep sane - and enjoy ur sleepless nights sleep 2nite!!!! my fingers are crossed for you!!!! As for your ? On DHEA, I definitely think it worked for me (considering 4 stim cycles, I've only ever collected 3 or 4 eggs - and usually have 50% fertilisation, 2 or 3 day transfer (because the numbers are so low) and never any frosties!!!!! BTW, which TWW are you referring to with Anyanka

Traveller - how's your cycle going??? Have you starting jabbing yet? And are you doing a long or antagonist cycle this time round?

EO - I can't believe what is happening to you and DH!!!! You must be up for one he'll of an award winning emby!!!!!
    I def think my great emby and fert rates were because of DHEA and I also added CoQ10 to the mix once I started with the Lucrin - so maybe a combination!!! (thx to ur suggestions ) I was also on DHEA for only 8/9 weeks -and F/S said to stop that now as I will do an FET in Nov/Dec (big fingers crossed that we get at least a blasty or 2 from the 4 frozen together - and we can keep batch 2 (embies) and 1 (emby) for transfer later - hopefully I have my little family in my 7 fertilised - still keep pinching myself about those numbers - I always thought I'd only ever have 4!!! - hope your doing well hanging out there like a Monkey

Fel - WOOHOO - congrats on your blasty - hope all goes well in the coming weeks - I was PMSL at your post in the stress thread as the same person was commenting on the WFC thread (don't even know if she actually went there herself, but gee did she give it a caneing!!!! - on another, I saw she gave advise to some poor girl that was in TWW (who I thought had progesterone symptoms) however she gets on and shouts from the rooftops "you are soooo pregnant" I think it was 1 day later that the poor girl gets AF...

Sticky - don't give up hope!!!! I too have very low AMH, age of both DH and I is 36 and DH has low sperm/low mutinied - as PinkB Suggested, ask your FS for a prescription for DHEA - I defiantely think this has contributed to not only my egg count, but fertilisation result as well - as above (to Lindy) I have always had low egg numbers, but somehow, the FS definately found some bonus eggs (like there were 2 x eggs in each follicle - as I only had 6 follies - one of which was a cyst!!!!)

TTHC - hope you an DH are going well and SIL isn't in the picture at the mo. I think its great that you're able to move forward, and "snaps" to you for being able to so quickly. BTW - don’t think I haven't seen your "4 emby transfer comment" - I will remember that, and if you have jinxed me…. there is no chance in this world that I would transfer 4 embys - 2 is my Max (just in case they both split!!!!)

Lola - Good on you for your gym work and wanting to get into shape!!! Exercise (they say) is suppose to make you happy and healthy!!!!

Quartz, Bella - woo who on embies on board hope you're both doing well…Fingers x 4 u both

Pink B - your like our little guardian angel looking over us - I often read the posts, it just takes me forever to respond (as I can't do it from work - I have to wait till I get home, and lately DH and I have been spending a lot of time together and enjoying each others company - which is such a nice change from 2 months ago, when we were at each others throats!!! I put it all down to his new therapist and new antidepressant - he's like a new man On a lighter note, hope all is well with bubs

Kellbelle - big hugs for you too this month hope you and DH are holding up as good as expected.

Paddle - great results - twinnie - 11 eggs sounds like the going number at the moment!!!! fingers crossed for good fert rate!!!!

Nat - Hi - any sign of a natural miracle yet???

Starfish - not long now….. How's sis holding up????

I hope I haven't missed anyone!!!!

Afm - not too bummed about no transfer, as my FS actually suggested that if this cycle doesn't work, then she would test the FET theory, so no immediate transfer after EPU, she would freeze the embys and then do an FET - which - I guess, is exactly what is happening now… so maybe the baby gods are saying something!!!!!

With the freeze, the scientist explained that she was freezing the embys at Day 1 (Fertilisation) so they will need to grow to day 5 blast before transfer.

On a lighter note, at least I can now have a couple of drinks for my sisters B'Day, we're making a night out of it and a group of us are all going into the City for the night!!!

Nearly forgot to tell you all of my latest fax paus during EPU (don't know if any of you read my post in the thread "IVF and the funny times" about my farting story???) anyway, this time, I was not as sedated as usual (I was still awake, talking away to everyone - so embarrassing!!! -) this time when the FS who was collecting my eggs (Dr Melham - she's really cool - I've had her before and she's done on of my ETs as well) - she kept asking for my hand after she said she'd collected 11 eggs - so here I am swinging my hand (and arm) in the air, for what I felt about 5 mins (probably 5 secs) and she asked me just to rest my hand, at which I responded, oh sorry I thought you were high fiving me - in which she responded, "oh no, I was just trying to write the number of eggs collected on the back of your hand" I was soooo embarrassed - but still got high fives, not just from her, but the nurse/s in the theatre room!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    lindylou78 - If you need to POAS remember about the paddlepop stick solution from a couple of months ago. Give it a go until you're ready for another 50u or FRER.
    Don't forget to let us know if they say you're pg - "You're a winner", or if you're out - "Bad luck, try again", or if you've got half a skateboard in there.
    Thx for the antioxidant info.

crofty - lol @ the high fives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Warning.. Massive post ahead! So much has been happening!! (not a bad effort for posting from my phone!!)

Lindy-you are keeping us in suspense!!! Hehe I pray for those two lines later today!! When is bt? (can't see on my phone)

Felicita-hun I am so happy for you & your strong blasty!!!! You must be over the moon! I was so happy reading your news this morning!! You have been through so much, I read your post about everything you've done, you deserve this BFP coming your way!

Quartz-I'm sorry the TWW crazies have hit you! It's great you have an understanding boss! Hope you start feeling better & have no more meltdowns!

Paddlegirl-11 eggs!! Great news! Hope you're feeling okay, rest up in time for ET! Can't wait to hear fert results!

EO-I'm doing okay sweety, everyday I feel myself picking all the pieces up, and getting my life together. Your story about your mc was absolutely heartbreaking, I am so sorry you had to go through that..  I can't believe your ovaries are still sore! Hope they start feeling better in time for et in a few weeks!!

Kelbelle-I have to agree with the other ladies, I would honestly just get them removed... especially if they aren't doing you any good being in there & causing you problems..

Sticky-no not silly, it's easy to get attached to something that has the possibility of becoming your baby in 9 months! I think it would be difficult to not get attached..

Nat-I truthfully don't know if I would do an ED, I know this is extremely selfish, but I think I would see the resulting children as siblings of my DS, I would however do it for a family member at the drop of a hat.. As for surrogacy for example, I think I could do that before ED for some reason.. Hope you're going well sweety with wedding plans & everything else.. Are you cycling again soon?

Bella-I just feel like I got so much support from you ladies when I was in need.. So I have to be here to support all of you.. Hehe even if you said it to Dr M, she probably wouldn't even know who, since she has a million patients! Hehe Congrats on being PUPO with a gorgeous blasty!! I can't wait for a streak of BFP's! We need good news in here! Could you also pm the acupuncturist details!!?

Pinkb-I can't believe how soon you'll have bubba in your arms!! How is everything going?? Tell that boss of yours to cut you some slack! Hehe I always tell everyone that I'm sleeping with the boss (DH) hehe

Traveler-thanks sweety, like I said to Bella, the support I received from all of you over the past two weeks (& long before that) has just been amazing, I want to be there for all of you (hopefully only in happy times!) I totally agree with what you said about gender selection! A healthy baby no matter the sex, is all people should be wanting. When my parents had their 4th girl (I have 3 sisters) people would actually ask if mum & dad were upset or if they'd keep going for a boy, they would always respond they wanted another healthy baby, they were never trying for a boy! (now they have 4 grandsons, no g'daughters!!) hehe

Hi to all the other beautiful Sydney ladies!! November is just around the corner & we'll have a new wave of ladies cycling!! There'll be lots of syd babies mid next year!! Hehe

Afm-wish there was something new and exciting I could share with you, but there isn't! Each day is getting better, the spotting has completely stopped & I can see our lives getting back on track.. The only half exciting thing is that it's my birthday tomorrow.. I wish I didn't have to go through the last couple of sh*tty weeks, but tomorrow might cheer me up a little 

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry crofty, I was doing my long a$$ post at the same time!! Just tf all 4 & we might have our own Aussie octomum!! Hehe  Drink up at the party as you won't be able to for 9 months after that!!

Your story cracked me up!! I hope she didn't leave you hanging & high 5'd you!!!  Hehe what clinic are you with? I've heard of that doctor before... Can't remember where!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC just a quick one to wish you a happy birthday for tomorrow - I hope it's great.

I poas this arvo to see if any pregnyl was still in my system and there was only one line so I think it's gone. It was an Internet cheapie test though so maybe not accurate. I've got 2 frer in the cabinet incase I cave before the 28th! I want to try and hold off though (as if!!!)...

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes af has stayed away only cause of the progesterone or crinone I should say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC - Wishing you a very happy birthday for tomorrow! I hope you get spoilt rotten!!!! 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈