Closed Thread
Page 125 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1508
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hmmm... Not a very quick one actually!!! Sorry!!! 

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella & Quartz: All the best for your ET today lovely ladies. Are you both taking the remainder of the day off work to rest? And Bella what an awesome trip away you have planned, sounds absolutely lovely, i would love to be going somewhere warm and coktaily.

Sticky: Oh honey i am so very sorry to read your update. This journey is not fair for any of us and its devastating to go through all of this and not get the outcome we all worked so hard for. Is there any chance the clinic can let you do a cycle with your FET and pay it off like a loan given your DH works there? Sending you big hugs hon.

Crofty: That’s fantastic news hon on your little frosties, what a fantastic fertilisation rate – you must be so happy with those numbers. So has your clinic confirmed you will freeze them all and do a FET next cycle?

Angela: i think it’s way too early yet for you to be out of the game. Stay strong hon, not long to go now.

Paddlegirl: How are you feeling hon, hopefully all of the rest over the weekend has helped you kick the nasty cold. I am so surprised that your clinic doesn’t do the light sedation, i have never had a GA for any of my EPU’s. So sorry to hear about your dad, as much as you knew he was getting old, it doesn’t make it any easier to accept. Are you triggering today?

Felicita: I loved your post in the Stress thread, very impressive indeed. So glad to hear that the Tupperware is allowed back in the house. That made me laugh so much. All the best for your EPU, fingers crossed for lots of lovely eggies and awesome fert rates.

TTHC: Yep when my AF arrives is gonna be a mystery. The clinic said anytime from 2 weeks to a month. I am going to call them in two weeks for a BT just to check on where everything is up to. We had to wait for a period before we could do a cycle again, although when i started my next FET we had a major drama, very long story but basically AF arrived 6 weeks after my MC, very heavy and clotty and last 6 days of full AF – a week later i was at work and thought i got my AF again, very severe bleeding and cramping like i have never felt before in my life, i ended up getting rushed to hospital and the hospital told me that my 1 blasty had split into two and i had twins and there was one still in there from my D&C that i was miscarrying, my HCG levels were still high so once all that was over i then had to wait another cycle and did a FET.

Lindylou: I sent you a PM, i can’t believe how quick your BT is hon. Can’t wait for the good news lovely.

Kelbelle: How are you going honey? Sending u big hugs.

Hi to anyone else i might have missed, it’s so busy in here lately, it’s hard to keep up.

AFM: Back to just hanging out waiting for AF. As i mentioned above, i am going to have a BT on 28th to see where AF so i can get back on track again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, its been busy in here over the weekend!

Bella & Quartz- Best of luck with your FETs today, look forward to hearing confirmation that you're PUPO with your gorgeous embies

Bella- yay for booking Vanuatu! We had our honeymoon there 7 yrs ago and loved it. We stayed on Erakor resort. One of the must-see things in Port Vila is 'The Cascades', its a beautiful series of waterfalls & rock pools. I tried to be diplomatic in my post to Anyanka in the TWW thread, thats just how I am, but I loved it that the other girls let it rip!

Sticky- oh darl, I'm sorry AF has reared her ugly head and it wasn't to be this time. Feb is not too far away, especially with Xmas in the middle, it will be here before you know it. Have you got your DH on a detox plan with vitamins & supps to boost his swimmer quality? They do make a difference and may see you with a natural miracle while you're waiting. I'll send you a PM.

Crofty- OMG I was blown away by your EPU results, 11 eggs WOO-HOO! And what a great fert rate, yay for 7 embies! Do you think the DHEA made the difference this time? I hope those great results have lifted your spirits and taken away some of the sting of no fresh ET.

TTHC- The nice weather was a great surprise, I even got outside & washed the car... second time this year so I'm right til next year now .

EO- Hope you're back to your cheerful self and had a great weekend. I too was wondering when AF would show up without any O? Hopefully you'll have your answer soon.

Paddlegirl- great news about your follie count! Good luck with the follow up BT & US today . I hope you've kicked that respiratory infection and will be fit & healthy for EPU on Wed. Love the idea of some positive thoughts/events to uplift our thread, will add mine below. Its only natural to worry about your Dad's mortality with him approaching 80, I hope you're not faced with losing him anytime in the near future.

Felicita- happy b'day to your nephew! He sure is a cutie . I'm still waiting for my roid-rage to set in, nothing so far. Glad you put yours to good use in Anyanka's thread, I am eagerly awaiting her response! Thanks for the info on POAS & % positives. I'm planning to POAS on AF due date, and interesting to see only 60% confirmed at that point. Is your DH keeping your egg count and fert rate to himself?

Lola- Anyanka is def TNTbub, the username change isn't fooling anyone. See how she denied the connection though? I chose to let it be, that TWW thread was already stirred up too much. So what does it mean to be a BH Ambassador?

Hi to all I've missed , can't keep up today!

AFM- my positive news is that we are picking up a brand new car sometime this week, and next weekend taking it for a road trip to Melb . Also, DH & I just had our 13th anniversary (7yrs married but 13 total) and things have never been better!

As for my TWW... 7dpt/12dpo today and 4 looong days to go . I have no pg symptoms, but also none of my usual pre-AF symptoms. She is due Wed, so here's hoping she stays away and I'll come home to a BFP Wed night. I was a good girl and steered clear of the FRERs, instead got the FR dip tests that start at 40 or 50 mIU and are supposed to work from day 1 of missed AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

So much is happening in here, i'm just sad it's not all positive.

Kelle-I'm so sorry this wasn't the one for you, it just isn't fair. Have you had a follow up with FS yet?

Sticky - It is devastating when there are so many things going against us (age, money, depression) Please stick around here until your FET. I know it doesn't feel like it at the moment, but you are so lucky to have a beautiful little baby at home. Try and focus on how wonderful he is and how you have had the chance to be pregnant and deliver a healthy baby. I know it's not easy, but that is what gets me through.

EO - I was gutted to read no transfer for you, but was a little excited that I will have someone joining me in November. That sounds horrific finding out after a D&C that you were pregnant with twins!!! I'm so sorry you had to go through that!

Paddlegirl - are you feeling better? You need to kick this so that you can quickly become a healthy pregnant lady

Angelnathan - how are you holding up? have you done another evil test yet?

Quartz and bella - how are you both feeling after transfer? did you have beautiful looking future babies (I mean embies)

Crofty - I'm so sorry you couldn't do a fresh transfer, but boy oh boy your fert rate was fantastic! how are you feeling after it all?

Lindylou - I like your plan regarding POAS's. and congrats on 13 years. I'm so glad things are going great with DH! I am convinced that any preg symptoms this early are all in our heads!

Felicita - how are you holding up this time round? is not knowing anything helping or making you more nervous? Great response to anyanka by the way. if I could get on the internet over the weekend, I would have butted into every thread she wrote in to give her a piece of my mind!

Lola - I read in another thread that you feel like everyone else is falling pregnant and leaving you behind. I'm so sorry you are so sad at the moment, but I'm feeling the same way. If you ever need to talk, I'm here and unfortunately know exactly how you feel.

TTHC - I love that you are on here all the time helping everyone along in their cycles, you are such a strong woman!

AFM - I hope I don't offend anyone with what I am about to write, but I was so upset with an article in the paper yesterday about how gender selection should be legalised in Australia with IVF. I'm sorry but IVF is for people who desperately want a baby but can't conceive naturally, not for families with too much money who want a girl rather than a boy. Furthermore, it's insensitive to people struggling with infertility to assume that you can just rock up to a clinic, pay your $$$ and just get what you want first go. We go through so much and come out the other end most of the time with nothing but an empty wallet. I would be so upset if I were sitting in my FS's waiting room going through yet another cycle, to have some women sitting next to me with 6 healthy daughters just because she want's a son, hearing her tell me how she got 15 embryos but they were all girls so she chucked them. Arrrr, so angry.

Sorry, rant over

Hope you all have a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - will be back later for personals but a quick update....
    Embie number 3 is on board, had 95% cell survival but had already regenerated those cells by the time of transfer. Now starts the dreaded TWW - BT is next Friday 28/10

Thanks
    Reviews
    traveler - I had pretty much the same initial response as you to the designer gender selection article, but when I was reading your post another point of view popped into my head.
    Maybe there'll be more embryos being put up for donation if designer baby selection is permitted at existing IVF clinics. (Perhaps it could even be written into the IVF contract for people seeking IVF/PGD for that reason.)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quickie from me too - firstly hugs to you sticky, I'm so sorry i know how disappointed you feel right now.

I have my embie on board also

We had 2 left but unfortunately lost one in the thaw process So I need everyone's prayers & and sticky vibes that this little one is it or I'm looking down the barrel of stim cycle 2 which my bank balance and I are not too excited about!!

Thanks for all the wishes, it really means a lot to me . Quartz glad your transfer went well too. Our BTs are the same day. Normally my clinic makes me wait 14 days but not this time ( prob bc I'm CD20?)

Will do personals ASAP xx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella & Quartz- congrats PUPO ladies! I hope the TWW will be swift & kind to you both

Traveler- I have to say I'm not comfortable with IVF being used as a tool to create a 'designer' family either. But it is happening overseas and Aussies who want it badly enough are going elsewhere to get it done. Its going to be a moral & ethical minefield thats for sure.

EO- thanks for your PM . So pleased they're going to give you a BT next week and work out where your cycle is at.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Crofty
    Sticky11
    Kelbelle
    EternalOptimist
    Lola77
    The Time Has Come
    Nat84u
    Felicita
    Lifeonhold
    MrsDaisyP
    Traveler

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Starf1sh- ED cycle with sister- pill popping
    Paddlegirl- EPU 19/10
    Felicita- EPU 14/10

TWW
    Lindylou78- BT 21/10
    Angelanathan- BT 21/10
    Quartz- BT 28/10
    Bella978- BT 28/10

UTD
    PinkButterfly
    Loulabelle
    25andhopeful - natural miracle

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD 2007
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD 2009
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010

Thanks
    Reviews
    paddlegirl - If it offers you any belief in your internal strength, in my experience (as I told my psychologist last week) IVF is harder than having your father die. So (hopefully a long time from now) having proven evidence of your strength to do IVF you will also certainly have the strength to survive other tragedy.

This next bit is mostly because I apparently like to hear the sound of my own typing (since I don't read my posts out loud to hear the sound of my own voice) so everyone feel free to ignore. Better yet, feel free to laugh.
    I was going to reply to paddlegirl much earlier, but realised I might be starting to sound like a fraud (we need to have that get together to prove I'm all real). I heard the following sort of one-sided conversation in my head.
    Oh, someone's mentioned immunology - I used to work in that field.
    Oh, someone's asking about antagonist cycle - I've done that.
    Oh, someone's asking about agonist cycle - I've done that.
    Oh, someone's asking about doing more than 3 stims - I've done that.
    Oh, someone's asking about prednisolone and/or clexane for IVF - I've done that.
    Oh, someone's asking about IVF counselling - I've used that service.
    Oh, someone's asking about using donor sperm - I've done that.
    Oh, someone's asking about DHEA - I've done that.
    Oh, someone's asking about NK testing - I've had that.
    Oh, someone's asking about the death of a father - I've had that.
    Oh, someone's asking about disability/quadriplegia - DH has that.
    Oh, someone's asking about TESA or microdissection - DH has done that.
    Oh, what about Polscope - we've used that.
    Or what about digital high-magnification - yep, done that too.
    Or assisted hatching - chalk up another one (as of today).
    Or karyotyping - yep.
    Or someone's mentioned something about something - me too! me too! (I imagined everybody thinking that and it can't possibly be true ...... I seriously hope it can't be true.)
    DH says it's just that we've been cursed to live in interesting times.