Closed Thread
Page 124 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1508
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita, your nephew is gorgeous! What a cutie!!

Bella, woohoo Vanuatu! Excellent! I’ve debated the booking travel vs preg thing too, and I agree, you cant put too much of your life on hold. May I ask what travel insurance co you went though?

Sticky, I second what the others say, its too early to know for sure... hang in there! All my finger and toes crossed that the result is just b/c its too early

Wow, felicita, I understand now what the others mean when they’ve referred to you having a lot of knowledge about IVF/ pregnancy. You’re really in the know!! That POAS chart is great! I’ll keep it in mind if I have the urge to POAS in my tww!

Out of curiousity I went to look at what anyanka posted and found the thread. Gee was that insensitive or what posting in the tww thread!

TTHC, I am also at Next Gen, and like Bella, also with Dr Peter Benny. Pete is lovely! DH and I felt comfortable with him from the start.

Angela, it might be too early, don’t give up hope yet hun . Hope you get better soon

I’m trying to get rest to beat this cold. I woke up with my throat burning this morning and have been coughing up yucky stuff (sorry if TMI).

I feel like I’m confronted by the two ends of the life cycle – birth and death. Wanting to have our first child, and also realising my dad (79) who is quite frail, may not have many more years. Gee, he may not have even a few more years. Dunno why I’ve been in denial the past few years (its not like he turned 79 overnight!!) but it hit me two weeks ago when I saw him. So, both ends of the life cycle and neither are much within my control *sigh*

Sticky, thanks for letting us know about International Infant and Pregnancy Loss Awareness Day. We had an m/c last Dec. It was a natural pregnancy. I dont talk about it much as some people were uncomfortable/ didnt know what to say/ said something insensitive (someone said "at least it means you can fall pregnant")

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry for barging in on your post!
    Im with sivf canberra(genea lol) got my bfp on sat 8th oct, follow up bloods were 12th oct. The levels were great and rising nicely just wondering if its normal for them to not require you to have any more bt? I was told that since they were rising nicely it was up to me if i had any more tests.
    Just confused as my old clinic( cfc- ) did bt until about 8/9 weeks preg. Im not worried just wondering if this is standard practice as being much more $$$ than my old clinic it seems a little "get them in get them out". Dont get me wrong ive loved them here just curious!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lucasmumma - that is standard practice for the clinic, they just do the one test after your BFP. I kept seeing my FS after my BFP so he continued to do weekly BT. If you wanted regular testing (because it is so nerve- wracking) you could just ask your GP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok thanks quartz
    I assumed it just was a sign that all was well
    My fs is away i need to book my scan in so ill see what she says.
    Maybe i can just relax now lol!

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's standard for genea, lucasmumma. In fact I swear after my bfp, I didn't have another BT.
    I had to ask for another BT to reassure me!
    They do have an 'early pregnancy monitoring program' where they do weekly scans and tests, but I have a feeling it's extra.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lola as i said im ok woth no more tests i just feel a little shocked! Just thought thered be more monitoring included in the $$$

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SYD girls - just a quick 1 to give u all an update, been quite sore this time round, also still very dizzy so taking another day off to rest - check in later yo c how eveyones doing.

As I said on Friday (I think??) we had 11 eggs (nearly triple of any other cycle) of the 11 - 9 were mature, and of the 9 -7 fertilized so we now have 7- 1 day frosties - batched in 4, 2, 1 - and late nov/dec we will transfer what we can from thawing the batch of 4 embies

Hope everyone is well and I'll read up on everyones progress throughout the day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I am out. Af came now, so there is no more hope. I am devestated, don't know how to go on after this. Everybody was so sure that it would work given my history. Now , I feel as if that's it, and I am shattered. Given my extreme low AMH, my age and my DH's low spermcount , it seems almost impossible to fall pregnant naturally. We have to wait till the end of Febuary ($$$) for one last Stim Cycle, but I am so scared that it may be too late by then. Don't even have the money to put frostie back now. I was never very ambicious in life. I was content raising my family , first with my Ex then with DH. I can't imagine that I may never have a newborn again, it makes me not want to go on anymore. What's the use ? It's so precious to me.
    We are more then blessed to have this crawling little baby-monkey, but I don't know why I feel so sad by his cuteness.
    You are all amazing women with wonderful Husbands. Thank you for all your words of encouragement and knowledge. I will miss talking to you.
    Hope you are successful in your Journey and get to hold your little babies

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Bella for ET!

Sticky, I am so sorry to hear... any chance it could be impantation bleeding? I have heard from others they have had slight bleeding and later BFP....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one this morning...

Sticky-I am so sorry sweets to read your news. I was really hoping this was it, take some time out and enjoy your precious bubba, February might seem like ages away but I promise it will come around before you know it.. Please stick around over the next few months!

Bella & Quartz-sending you both lots of baby dust for today's transfers!! Enjoy being PUPO!!

Paddlegirl-It's sad to read about your father like that, I pray that he sticks around longer than you think and can one day meet all your children!! Is Dr Benny at parra as well?

Crofty-excellent fert rates! You must be over the moon!! So when it's time for transfer do they grow them out longer? Or transfer right away? If all 4 thaw perfectly are we going to have our first set of quads!? Hehe

Hope all the PUPO ladies are staying sane! & l Hope everyone else had a great weekend.. The weatherman lied to us  we had gorgeous weather!