Closed Thread
Page 123 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1508
    lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sticky - don't give up. I did a HPT 2 days before my BT and got a bfn!

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by felicita View Post
    I've increased my dose of angry pills - so I had something to contribute to anyanka's thread but BH won't let me post, and then it says I've already posted. Boo hoo.

Yay, I won the fight with the BH posting system, and only had to delete a duplicate and triplicate post, lol.
    Ha ha. I had to go read your response cos I stumbled across the 2 threads yesterday. Love it, and can't wait until she responds. Like someone else said, I totally think she is TNTbub with a new account - both in same location, both with premmie babies the same age. Just don't understand the aggravating behaviour in a community that's supposed to be supportive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sticky, what date did you have your transfer? Was it a blasty?

It may be just early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lola & Quartz ... I so hope it's early. Clinic says it's too early too.
    Very early morning today, I had the faintest of lines on a First Response, but I think that was just left-over pregnyl in my system. Tested 3 hours later with a Discover (?), nothing at all.

Fel... Thanks for the chart, only 27% sounds great

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babyfingers sorry...27% only for 12 DPO sounds like hope
    I also loved your post regarding stress and IVF. I got very upset because I thought , even if it was a factor , we really can't do much about stressing. No matter what we tell ourself, it's only natural. If stress was a factor IVF would never work.
    I was in a very traumatic, abusive, violent relationship before, for 16 years, very stressfull to say the least. I was pregnant 7 times, had 4 children to my Ex ( all grown up now).

Ange...I had a 3 day transfer , 9 days ago...good luck, was hoping to meet you in a birthgroup again

Today is " International Infant and Pregnancy Loss Awareness Day"
    We are asked to light a candle at 7 pm to remember our angelbabies .
    My little one would be 22 weeks today, lost at 8 weeks. If it only stayed , I wouldn't have had to go through IVf and this hell. All I want is to give my DH a second baby, then we are complete.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sticky - re: the stress and ivf post, I'm hoping that if I channel my mild "roid-rages" into feeding the trolls this cycle then I won't have to throw out the tupperware again . I guess she should be pleased that I'm making an effort to reduce my stress.

p.s. The tupperware's been allowed back into the house since I got angry with a messy cupboard on my first prednisolone cycle, but most of it hasn't been taken out of the box I placed it in and put back away yet.
    p.p.s. I've also resumed shopping at my local supermarket, the one that didn't have tahini during my second prednisolone cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! At least the weather has been holding up!!

EO-If you don't ovulate this month, when would you be expecting AF? Would it still arrive normally? We were all really looking forward to your ET.. How long after your mc did you try again? I have an appt with my FS in a few weeks, she calls me every couple of days to see how I am.. She is such a beautiful lady..

Paddlegirl-I hope you're in bed resting & getting better for your ET next week!!!

Bella & Quartz-sending you both lots and lots of babydust for Monday!!! This is the one ladies & Bella yay for Vanuatu! DH & I went a few years ago! Iririki resort, absolutely beautiful!

Sticky-it's still too early sweety!! I was getting bfn's the whole time up until bt, and there were two babies growing inside!! Don't count yourself out just yet!! I also lit a candle for all our precious angels...

Felicita-enjoy your gorgeous nephews birthday tomorrow!! I cracked up at the Tupperware being allowed back in the house!!!

Hope all you other ladies are enjoying your weekend...

My positive thing-today I am thankful for our beautiful family & friends, who are there for us each and every day through these difficult times. And for my gorgeous DS who lights up our whole world with one little cheeky smile... oh and it's my birthday next week  actually I don't know if that's a good or bad thing! Another year older!!

Just wanted to see who else here is with next gen at parra!? I think I have heard a few people around with them.. I've been seeing Dr Matthews..

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC- I am with next gen and you're right about Kim, she is great! I see dr Benny though (kim's waiting list was 5 months!). But Kim did my EPU in July and is also doing my transfer tomorrow as pete is away no complaints about that as everything I've heard about her is glowing

Glad to hear you're doing ok. I think lighting a candle for the twins is a nice thing to do. My family does that for my dad at special occasions. At my wedding his candle burned the whole time, we had it on the cake table xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN for me this morning 6dp5dt. Before I went to bed I said to dh my throat was a bit sratchy well, I was up all night with my throat. Like swallowing razor blades. Must of caught it from riley. I even sound funny when I speak its soo sore. Just sticking to salt water gargle and panadol. Will test again tuesday but I think Im out again. Might even leave the frostie till next year, as I have lost all hope in this atm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelanathan - don't give up yet! That's only 11dpo. Usually I get my BFPs with a FRER at 12dpo, and once I didn't get BFP till 14dpo! So you're still in this. I really hope you feel better soon xo