Closed Thread
Page 122 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1508
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've increased my dose of angry pills - so I had something to contribute to anyanka's thread but BH won't let me post, and then it says I've already posted. Boo hoo.

Yay, I won the fight with the BH posting system, and only had to delete a duplicate and triplicate post, lol.
    Last edited by felicita; 15-10-2011 at 08:57. Reason: hurrah!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by felicita View Post
    I've increased my dose of angry pills - so I had something to contribute to anyanka's thread but BH won't let me post, and then it says I've already posted. Boo hoo.

Yay, I won the fight with the BH posting system, and only had to delete a duplicate and triplicate post, lol.
    I can see your post Felicita, and am looking forward to hearing Anyanka's response to your questions

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

felicita  (15-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I'm back for personals, forgive me if I have missed anything important - there is so much to catch up on.

Felicita - as I posted above, I really liked your response to that Stress & IVF thread. I will be watching for some answers. Exciting that you are cycling again

LindyLou - How exciting PUPO with twinnies! Oh, I am sending you sooo much baby dust. Not long until your blood tests now. Congrats to you also on the way you responded to the 'incident' in the dreaded 2WW thread. Very diplomatic

Paddlegirl- Fab news about all those follies. I hope that your cold clears up. One of my friends had a cold and FS (at NGF) went ahead with EPU, said it would have to be pretty bad to cancel. What time is our U/S & BT on Monday? Early? I'll be there on Monday around lunch for my ET.

TTHC - good to see you're doing a little better day by day. I think that you're the only one that can know when you are ready to try again, and if you're feeling OK about then I say go for it as soon as you can.

Sticky - how are you feeling? Sorry the 2WW has been so tough. It's such an uncertain time and having absolutely zero control over the outcome is frustrating

Kelbelle - so sorry to hear stupid AF ruined the party. I've not made it to BT for both my cycles so far and I hate having to go in for that BT when you clearly know it's a BFN...it's like rubbing salt into the wound

EO - sorry to hear they cancelled your cycle. That's so disappointing when you think you've made it so far only to get that news.

Quartz - are you having your FET on Monday? I am too, we will be PUPO buddies

Hello Lola, Crofty, Traveler, Angela, Starfish, Nat and anyone I missed Hope you are all doing well.

AFM - As I mentioned quickly last night I am scheduled for FET on Monday around lunchtime. I have 2 frosties remaining so fingers crossed one thaws safely. My FS is away so another FS will do the transfer, but she is great and she is also the one who did my EPU so I'm OK with her doing it.

I have not been in a good place emotionally this cycle. I made a mistake(IMO) doing back to back FETs and if this one doesn't stick I am doing to take a little break. I think I underestimated how draining (financially, emotionally, mentally, physically) this process is. I had a long talk to DH just to let him know how I was feeling and he agreed that a break for 2-3 months might be in order. I'm not sure if I'll be able to take a break longer than a month (I get impatient), I guess time will tell.
    On a side note - I was supposed to give myself a Pregnyl shot yesterday afernoon/evening and I totally forgot until about 10pm when I was out so I didn't do it until midnight. I am really hoping that it won't cause problems doing it 6-8 hours late. I figure as I'm not doing it to trigger, just for luteal phase support, it should be OK.
    Last edited by Bella978; 15-10-2011 at 11:43. Reason: clarification :)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sticky and Bella thanks for your messages

Sticky:
    Yup, I am resting lots this weekend. Cancelling all my social plans. Lots of honey/lemon drinks and rest and making chicken soup later on (sent DH out to the shops).

Bella
    , thanks for the reassuring news about your friend having EPU with a cold. I really dont want this cycle to be cancelled, obviously! :-) I am having my US and BT at Parra. on Mon at 10.30am. Sorry I dont know about Pregnyl, but about back to back cycles, I think everyone's different and copes and responds differently. I found for myself having a break was a good thing (partly necessary due to clinical reasons and being away). But at the end of the first cycle, and after it didnt work, I was feeling very negative about the process and not in a good space. I'm in a much better space now about the process. Its great you could have a good talk with DH about it and that he is supportive and understanding of your decision. This is a draining and emotional process, none of us would be going through it by choice if it didnt improve our chances of having a bubba!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey everyone, it seems its been a challenging week with some bad news. I thought maybe when we all update how we are going with our cycles, we could also all post something that that's positive in our lives right now and that we are grateful for - could be anything: e.g. having nice neighbours, a really supportive boss, someone coming to visit, something gorgeous about DS or DD! Might help sweeten our tough times to remember something good!

My positive thing: I'm grateful that DH is caring and supportive, and understands me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My positive thing: We're celebrating my nephew's 4th b'day tomorrow with my family. (He's an IVF baby. My sister did 9 ART cycles.) I think he's adorable. It's going to be a fun day. Thankfully there'll be more than one of us who can play chasings with him so that we (i.e. the adults) can have a rest when we get too tired to run anymore.

And I've just realised I can share his picture with you. When my sister was getting some photos done a couple of months ago the company liked his so much they put it on their website: http://whiteolive.com.au/
    He's the first picture, looking through the mirror or investigating with magnifying glass, however you interpret it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great idea Paddlegirl!

I am super excited because I booked a week long holiday to Vanuatu for January for DH & I.

We have been putting off travel thinking "What if I'm pregnant, what if it interferes with a transfer, what if I book it and I'm UTD and something goes wrong while I'm away?" etc etc, I'm sure you all know how the thinking goes..... well, I decided it was time to bite the bullet. I called a travel insurance company to confirm that an IVF pregnancy would be covered (and it is at an extra premium up to 26 weeks) in the hope that I WILL be UTD by the time we leave....and booked it! Less than 3 months til we leave

Felicita - your nephew is gorgeous! Have a great time at his bday party.
    Last edited by Bella978; 15-10-2011 at 12:07. Reason: I always think of something to add as soon as I hit post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I caved in and POAS. Big fat nothing. So at 12 DPO there should be something, I am sure.
    I am so devestated, broke and just don't know what to do know.
    I am very fertile ( have been pregnant 9 times ) , we had a beautiful looking embryo put back, I lived as careful as possible, etc. So why ???
    I have all the right symptoms too, was sure yesterday it would be right since my symptoms are just getting worse.
    But absolutely nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sticky11 - it can quite easily be too early for BFP to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by felicita View Post
    I can't remember where I found the following graphed info (I'll list the data instead of uploading the graph). It's from another fertility site where girls who did daily POAS were able to say on which day their BFP first appeared.

First number is days before/after AF due, 2nd number is % of girls going to get a BFP who've seen the two lines already.
    day -4 - 6%
    day -3 - 15% (i.e. first 6% plus another 9% today)
    day -2 - 27% (I believe this is your POAS day)
    day -1 - 43%
    AF due - 60%
    day +1 - 75%
    day +2 - 86% (this is the day my clinic does BT)
    day +3 - 95%
    day +4 - 100%

Thanks
    Reviews
    Paddlegirl - what a lovely idea!! My positive thing is definately DH and the fab group of girls I work with that are so supportive of this whole process!!

Sticky - sorry you are feeling so down. But I do have to let you know my first cycle I did POAS at 12dpo and there was nothing, not even a faint line. I was convinced that it was negative but the BT 5 days later was a BFP. When is your test??? Will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Bella - yes I am also having FET on Monday. Good luck for yours, hope everything goes well.

Sorry to all the ladies I've missed, my phone doesn't want to load previous pages for me today!!! Hope you are all doing well.

AFM - haven't been posting much but have been reading every day. Had my final BT this morning and levels are all fine so transfer is set for 12.30 on Monday. This will be the first time DH has been able to come to a transfer so hopefully he brings me luck!! Mind you both previous cycles have been BFPs I just have to work on the staying pregnant part!!!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend