Closed Thread
Page 121 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1508
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kelbelle- really sorry that AF ruined the party . Its horrible having to go in for the BT when you know its a BFN. I hope you have a fun weekend in store to cheer you up.

Lola- oh Maui huh? Nice. I'm happy to have an FS that goes to these things and keeps abreast of the latest developments. My previous FS was so dark ages . I've got a friend who did bodytrim and she looks smokin hot, you'd never believe she's had a girl and twin boys.

TTHC- you did well to post all that from your phone! I sort-of know how you feel. When my Mum died I felt strangely calm afterwards and although I missed her, I felt a sense of relief that my life could go on without her illness clouding over us and waiting for the inevitable to happen. I felt really guilty that I wasn't a sobbing, blubbering mess and was scared that it was wrong to feel 'OK' with moving on so soon. If you're already having thoughts of your next pregnancy, that tells me you are mentally ready to try again . Oh that SIL of yours sounds like a nasty piece of work, I hope motherhood will soften her. Fart stories are always guaranteed to make me laugh, good to know I'm not alone!

Sticky- no pregnyl for me this time, I had it with my stim cycle in July. I was naughty and POAS 3 days after my last pregnyl shot to see that it had cleared my system, then I POAS from 7dpt/12dpo because I knew I couldn't get a false positive. Yay for one day less til BT! If you do POAS, I hope you get 2 beautiful dark lines

Angela- I had to get up 3 times during the night to pee! I normally sleep like a log and most mornings don't even need to go when I get up for work. Will be interesting if it happens again tonight. Other than that, I have zero symptoms. Sore boobs sounds promising!

EO- have PM'd you

Felicita & Crofty- hope your EPUs went well today! Looking forward to hearing some good news about fert rates

Quartz- Incase I don't pop in on the weekend, good luck for your FET on Monday! Hope embie thaws beautifully

Bella- any closer to being PUPO yet?

Hi to Starf1sh, PinkB, Paddlegirl, Nat, Traveler & anyone I've missed

AFM- nothing to report aside from the 3 visits to the loo last night. Its too early for anything at only 4dpt, so have to try not to read into that. I'm thinking that I may POAS on my AF due date (19/10), but use the non-early detection kind. That way a chem pg won't register and if I see 2 lines I can have some confidence its a real BFP. Easy to say that today... lets see if I can stick to my guns!

Hope this weather improves and we all have a lovely weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Kelbelle
    EternalOptimist
    Lola77
    The Time Has Come
    Nat84u
    Felicita
    Lifeonhold
    MrsDaisyP
    Traveler

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Quartz- FET 17/10
    Bella978- FET
    Starf1sh- ED cycle with sister- pill popping
    Paddlegirl- jabbing
    Crofty- EPU 14/10
    Felicita- EPU 14/10

TWW
    Sticky11- BT 19/10
    Lindylou78- BT 21/10
    Angelanathan- BT 21/10

UTD
    PinkButterfly
    Loulabelle
    25andhopeful - natural miracle

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD 2007
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD 2009
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls quick one as just got home from EPU - well from 6 follies Monday- they found 11 - yes that's right, 11 eggs - can't believe it - will let u know how fert goes as not sure how mature they r - but all in all - very happy could b the DHEA - not sure where they were all hiding . Off for a lay down

Felicity hope all went well with EPU as well's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sticky-the last couple of days I have just missed being pregnant like crazy, and I don't know if it's wrong to be feeling like this already.. Like you said, nothing will replace our babies, but a friend said to me over the weekend the only thing that lessened the pain after her mc was the birth of her next child..

Lindylou-I write my posts in notes, and just flip back and forth to my bubhub app, then copy paste across! I've lost a couple of posts, so this is the most fool proof way for me! Hehe
    I totally understand what you're saying, it's like we feel guilty for trying to keep our lives together, being strong & trying to overcome what has happened.. I know I'm not ready to try this week, but I keep thinking by the time AF shows, which will be weeks or possibly months away, I 'might' be ready to start again.. I just don't want to feel guilty when the time comes & I have to make a decision.. When all we wanted was another baby so bad..

3 trips to the loo!! I only ever get up to go bathroom in the middle of the night when I'm UTD! Hehe I have a great feeling for you this cycle! This is it! Then we'll just have to see if it's one or two!!!!

Crafty-fantastic news sweety!!! 11 possible babies in the waiting! Hope
    You're feeling well!!

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OK ladies, I’m back out from under my rock (for now), so much sad news on our thread the last few days, c’mon fertility karma we are nice girls and have had our fair share of pain in here, please be nice to us all .

Crofty; Woo hoo congrats thats awesome they found some bonus eggies in there, so happy for you . Fingers crossed your little ones are getting busy in the petrie dish as i type. Did you end up speaking to your FS about the high progesterone? I have heard of this before and from what i have read it means your endometrium will not be in sync with the age of your embryo when you transfer so the chances of implantation are very small. I hope you get some beautiful frosty’s and get stuck into your FET ASAP. Rest up hon.

Felicita: Hope EPU went well, you have been very quite this cycle hon .

Kelbelle: Oh hon so sorry to hear that AF showed up. Are you going to have a follow up with your FS to discuss next steps? Sending you and Dh big hugs .

Lindylou: I like your idea of avoiding the early detection HPT’s. I think i will do one the night before my BT on my next cycle just to prepare me for the phone call if i am going to get it at work. It’s so hard not to read into all of the little symptoms in the TWW, hope the time isn’t going too slowly for you. Oh and the story of your “silent & deadly” was hilarious , i had tears in my eyes reading that one – good work, about time the boys get some of their own back.

Bella: Are you PUPO yet hon?

Angela: I always pee lots in my TWW, it’s usually a sign of the high progesterone levels. The sore boobs sound promising hon. Not long to go now .

Sticky: How are you feeling hon. I must admit i find cycling very difficult. I go into a zone and try and block everything and everyone out that doesn't involve IVF. I am usually super positive before i start a cycle but once i call the clinic to tell them it’s CD1 i become very anxious, have sleepless nights, get the sweats and the usual very nervous pooping. It’s definitely not a nice thing to have to go through. We are all here for you hon .

Lola: Thanks hon, i hope Dr B comes back with some new insights for us , have you scheduled a follow up session with him yet before you start another cycle?

TTHC: Wow hon you done very well to do a post that long from your phone, i can usually get about 4-5 lines and then it crashes so do all my personals at work. I don’t think it’s bad at all that you are thinking about your next cycle. I find planning the next step in the journey makes the pain a lot more bearable. After we had our MC a week later all i wanted was to start another cycle. Have you talked to your FS yet about your next steps?

Starfish: Yep its so frustrating, although you are the one very patient lady that i don’t have to explain what it’s like, you have had your fair share of waiting in the past 12 months that’s for sure . I did ask if i could swap over to a medicated but they said no i was way too far into my cycle and i would be wasting an embryo. I know how precious they are so the wait isn’t that horrible. How are you going with your cycle hon? Not long now.

Nat: Oh hon so sorry to hear about the anniversary, they are never easy. Hope the IVF free TTC is going well and your RI is doing all the right things to get your UTD.

AFM: Well like i said yesterday, cancelled cycle. My Follicles stopped growing at 8mm (there were about 20 of them too that were left over from the OHSS) and my lining was 4mm on Monday then shrunk to 3.3 yesterday and my BT showed i won’t O this month at all so now i just have to wait for AF and try again. This is the first time in my life where i haven’t ovulated. If my FS won’t give me a medicated FET next month i will go back to acupuncture as i know i always have perfect 28 day cycles when i do acupuncture. So im now back to more waiting .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sticky, sorry to hear you have been having such a tough time. I can imagine you must be feeling really frustrated by the factors you mentioned – bank account, waiting till Feb etc. I too find the IVF process consuming - its hard to think about anything else, and in some parts of the cycle, hard to plan things too - I worry about having to cancel appointments or social plans b/c I never really know when the EPU is going to be and whether I will be up to going out...

EO
    – sorry to hear about your cycle being cancelled *hugs* . Sorry I still don’t know enough about IVF to offer any practical suggestions, but whats happened is so disappointing... its not fair you have to wait so long

Lola
    , lindylou and TTHC, thanks for the good luck wishes for my BT. I actually had the U/S and BT this morning, not yesterday as planned, because I was really ditzy and drove to the wrong location yesterday and they are an hour apart so there is no way I would have made it to my appt. Rang and the FN said it should be fine to have it today. The jabbing is going ok, although I have been giving myself bruises with the orgalutran (damn those big needles!) otherwise its fine. as for whats happening, see below

Crofty, hooray for the 11 eggs, thats a good number! Hope you had a good lie down and a well deserved rest!

AFM – I had my first U/S for the cycle this morning. Have good news and bad news. Good news: I have responded better, the FN said there were about 17 follicles! and about 12 or 13 are the right size she says. EPU likely to be next Wed 19/10. The bad news is that I have been having a sore throat and a cough with a bit of phlegm the past 2 days. Probably just a viral infection. But FN said if I am too sick I can’t go under general anaesthetic which is how my clinic does the EPU. And there is no other option (like local anaesthetic). Argh!!! So if they cancel the EPU, then does it mean this months’ eggs just go to waste? I immediately took the day off, messaged my boss and came home to rest so I don’t get sicker. FN suggested if I am worse tomorrow, to get antibiotics from my GP, and take them for a couple of days. But I have to stop them a couple of days before ET. Has anyone been in this situation before? It strikes me as rather weird – don’t other clinics do local anaesthetic for EPU? I watched a DVD from IVF Aust and I am sure they do. One thing that is making me anxious is tomorrow is the weekend, and I can’t be sure I can reach my FS, but there will be one of the doctors on call on the weekend if I decide to take antibiotics – they have to tell me which ones I can take. Wish they would hurry up and call with BT results and further instructions!
    Last edited by paddlegirl; 14-10-2011 at 14:18. Reason: clarification/ grammar

Thanks
    Reviews
    My clinic called - continue with the jabbing and come in for U/S and BT on Mon. I asked the nurse who rang me this arvo (a different FN to the one who did my scan this morning) about the being sick/ risk of EPU being cancelled issue and she reassured me that I would have to be pretty sick and have a very high temp for them not to go ahead with EPU and it was unlikely. And she said even if that was the case, they could give me local anasth. and sedation, so not GA. that was reassuring but now I am wondering why the two nurses said such different things!

Its made me reflect - IVF brings out the panic in me. I can be a bit of a generally anxious person sometimes, and the uncertainty in this process can do my head in!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sydney ladies

Sorry I haven't been posting but I have been flat out at work this week. I'm on my phone so personals will have to wait until tomorrow when I have time to trawl through all the posts!!!

I am scheduled for ET on Monday. Yay!! My FS is away too, so I'm having a replacement FS. I have met her though and she's lovely fingers crossed it's 3rd time lucky for us!

Thinking of you all and reading every day. Back tomorrow for personals...

Until then and to all xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Paddlegirl...oh, how awful. There is still time to recover in time for Wednesday. I am with Sivf/Genea and 90% of girls have OPU without GA. Not sure why they can't do it without, but that would suck. Antibiotics, rest , vitamins and lots of lemon/honey hot drinks . Will fix you up till Wed
    Normally you can't stop antibiotics before 1 week tough, you should ask.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella...All the FS's are on a secret mission it seems, involving an island, a golfstick and a ball. Are you borrowing my Helen too ??? Lol
    All the best for ET !!!