Closed Thread
Page 118 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1508
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Agh, I am having abit of a whinge.
    This waiting is not going well. The bloody pregnyl is making me feel really pregnant . I am sooo tired and hot and thirsty, even dizzy at times on top of this killer headache. My 8 months old is very restless at night and since we co-sleep I wake up almost hourly, which makes me even more tired . I am finding everything so hard and it's not good for my depression
    Just wanna crawl into a hole somewhere and come out in 2 weeks time. At least then I don't have to think and worry about every little detail that I do.
    Sorry girls, had to have a suck since nobody usually will listen. DH is being a major PIA too
    Won't get out of bed tomorrow I don't think, too stressful
    Hope you are all doing better then me and your days are ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Sticky, sending hugs your way $ux having progesterone symptoms - I was like that my last cycle and not a good place to be in chin up and hope tomorrow is a better day

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww sticky, the 2ww flippin sucks doesn't it! I think I remember wishing to be sedated for 2 weeks last time.
    You can do this, by whatever means necessary! Stay in your pj's for 2 weeks if that works!!
    Just keep the prize in sight

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC that is so insensitive of your SIL!! I cant believe it. And its exactly what you said – she expects you guys to be happy for her, when she wasnt happy for you earlier on! Bah!! Hopefully you can ignore her – well as much as possible given she is SIL – and surround yourself with more supportive friends and family .......I think you’re a real trooper and so strong.....And your keepsake box is a lovely idea. Hope you’re well and in good spirits today when you read this *hugs*

Crofty – I used to live in Perth several years ago so its a bit nostalgic driving past my old high school and Uni and seeing old friends. Its a lovely place, though a bit of a sleepy town sometimes, I’ve gotten used to the vibe of Sydney LOL. Only problem with Perth is that its the other end of the country and sometimes its cheaper to fly to Bali or NZ than to Perth! I know what you mean about it being hard to plan a holiday when IVF gets all consuming I booked this flight 2.5 months ago and then kicked myself when I realised I might stuff up the timing for this cycle, but luckily AF didn’t come till I came home. Good luck with your BT tomorrow, and EPU on Fri .... fingers crossed 5 is your lucky number!

Sticky sorry to hear about your pregnyl dramas L it must be really hard to be getting so little sleep.... Hang in there hun

Lindylou thanks for updating the roll call and tidying it up! Ah good to see someone with more computer skills than me! I like having the roll call – maybe its coz I like lists (slight obsession)! LOL. Congrats on being PUPO!!!

Nat, hope AF comes soon, and that you might fall naturally. In between cycles, DH and I try naturally and tho its a small chance, I always hope we can get preggers!

EternalOptimist, let’s hope O comes soon and you wont have to wait too much longer.

Lola, I am sorry to hear about what’s happened so far... hoping by now you have had some happy news with your embies progressing and will be ready day5 transfer. This is such a tough journey isn’t it? *hugs*

Angela, Kellbelle, Sticky, Lindylou, good luck and babydust to you all!

Traveler, hooray for AF showing up! (We must be the only people in the world who look forward to AF coming because it means we can then start a cycle!)

Hi to everyone else, hope you’re well

AFM – still jabbing. Start Orgalutran tomorrow and then BT on Thurs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last week someone parked a 4WD with a BFP numberplate across the road from my clinic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by felicita View Post
    Last week someone parked a 4WD with a BFP numberplate across the road from my clinic.
    And for all of you looking for #5 omens, it was there again today and I read the entire numberplate, BFP 050.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita- oh wow, that is too freaky!! How have you been? Anything happening on the cycle front?

Paddlegirl- I'm a list person too! I write a to-do list every day in my work diary and same for my housework on the weekends, plus of course there's the shopping lists. I can't function without them . Good luck with your BT tomorrow!

Lola- How have your embies come along hun? Really hope you got to have your transfer

Sticky- sorry to hear the pregnyl is wreaking havoc, its so evil the way it mimics pregnancy. I hope you get that rest day today and feel better soon. Your household is gonna be nuts with 2 under 2!

Nat- good luck with the clomid and steriods! That discharge sounds suspiciously like implantation bleeding?? If that was a week ago, surely you could POAS (or have you done that already )?

Crofty- Hope your BT today shows you're all on track for Friday's EPU

EO- Hope there's some O action to report after tomorrow's BT and US. Not sure if you follow Frostysmum's story, but her regular FS (the famous Wazza) wasn't there for her last cycle and she got a BFP! Hopefully us having different FS' for our FETs will prove just as lucky

Kellbelle & Angela-

TTHC- I hope you're OK and will bounce back soon from your SILs bad form.

Bella- have you started BTs yet for your FET cycle?

Hi to Quartz, Starf1sh, Traveler, PinkB and anyone I've missed

AFM- Going well, so far no nasty side effects from the prednisolone and no bruises from clexane. I've only had 2 doses though, so its early days! On Mon after FET, we did some shopping and I wanted to grab a funny DVD (test out the laughter theory), but nothing took my fancy. I still got my laughs though, apologies in advance for those who don't like fart stories... . I don't know what happened, but after FET I had some bad gas and did the WORST silent but deadly in the dining room. I went into the kitchen to escape it, that's how bad it was! DH was walking around, talking on the cordless phone and headed for the dining room... I stood there waiting for it to 'hit' him and it was the most hilarious thing I've seen in ages . He literally stopped as though he'd run into a brick wall and did this gag-type reflex and got out of there in the biggest hurry, giving me the evil eye on his way . I'm PMSL just thinking about it. So many times he's done it to me and finally I get some revenge! . Sorry for the over-share, but man it was funny.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola... How are you going ? Where they able to grow those embies ?

Lindy... Funny that fart story. They say womens farts are silent killers , lol ... I am not too bad myself , lol

Fel...number 5 girl ... I had 5 follies and locker nr 5 at OPU. Good omen ? Would be also my 5 th baby

AFM: When does the pregnyl wear off ? I only had 1500 on Sunday morning and not feeling better ... It's evil stuff
    6 days to bloodtest ... Don't know what I will do if this doesnt work. From all the threads, I gather it doesn't work well at all. It seems even if you get BFP , chances are it will end before it even started properly. Maybe we should pray to the fertility gods instead , might work just as well and it's free

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    No further development, still at 2 cell stage = no transfer

Will do personals while babysitting tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry Lola
    What to do next ???