Page 117 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1508
    lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Time Has Come View Post
    I just lost the worlds biggest post...

Bugger! Don't you hate that! I've got into the habit of highlighting all the text and copying before I hit reply. BH app on the iPhone has soooo many bugs!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I'm back attempting long post #2!!!

Pinkb-I am so sorry about the stress you are going through at the moment with bubs.. I pray everything sorts itself out & you have a beautiful healthy baby in your arms in less than 20 weeks! You didn't find out the sex did you?

Sticky-thanks Hun, I just thought if I made one for DS then I need one for my little angels as well.. I actually find it really comforting having a look at all the pics I have.. I am so lucky that at the ultrasound the day before everything happened she gave me tons of pics and a DVD, its really special, I've watched it 3 times already! How are you feeling!? Going completely crazy yet? How many days into the TWW are you? When's bt? I'm on my phone, can't see sig's!!

Lola-I am so sorry with how everything turned out with your cycle, I will be praying for your little embies, fingers crossed for Wednesday! Hopefully they're two little fighters!!

I second what traveler said, I totally understand the 'need' for another baby, and I like you, LOVE being pregnant! It is upsetting not knowing if we'll ever feel like that again..

Traveler-how exciting that your cycle has officially begun! What sort of cycle are you doing (not that I know much about the different types of cycle) I hope this really is your last stim, as you will get a sibling for DS & maybe even some frosties if you ever want #3!!!

EO-less than 10 days and you'll be PUPO with the other girls!! I can't wait for all the BFP's to come through in the next few weeks!! All you ladies deserve it so much!!

Crofty-thanks so much for your message Hun, honestly you don't realise how strong you are until you are actually faced with something.. I pray that no one ever had to go through what DH and I are going through right now.. Good luck for Friday sweety, also for et, then the TWW!! I am so excited for the amount of ladies we will have PUPO at the one time! Lots of good news to come!!

Angela-congrats on being PUPO!

Lindylou-twinnies on board is fabulous news! Let the craziness of the TWW begin!! I have everything crossed for both embies!!!

Hi to everyone else! Sorry I can't go back any further, so hard to post on the phone!!!!

AFM-nothing new to report, still spotting brown yuckiness! Wish it would stop, but I assume I have a fair while to go yet. Everyday we get stronger, I am able to talk about my babies openly without breaking down.. I want to remember them positively as they brought so much happiness and excitement to our lives, even if for a very short time... Now......

****Warning vent ahead!!!****

I have to tell you of a situation that has completely upset me, please tell me if I'm out of line or if I shouldn't be upset over this...

Its about my SIL, when DH initially told her we were expecting, there were no congratulations (she had been trying for a while, but then again so had we), he then told her it was twins, again nothing... Then last week he messaged her to say that we had lost our babies & she replied saying 'sorry to hear'... Then yesterday she FINALLY called him, however not to say sorry or anything, to tell us she was 5 weeks pregnant.. Is this a little insensitive given our situation? Why couldn't she wait a bit for things to settle for us before calling? It has only been 4 days! And she didn't call her brother this whole time to see if we were okay.... My 3 sisters have been there for us through everything, they cry with us, cook for us & offer support daily.. I don't understand how someone can be so heartless, I would understand if she was 12 weeks & wanted to tell us before we found out off someone else, but 5 weeks? Surely she could have waited at least a week or two.. We just lost our babies 4 days earlier... Does she want us to be happy for her, when she was never happy for us? For goodness sake she hasn't seen DS in 5 months! I am really upset at this whole situation and how someone can treat their own brother like this... it's not the fact that she's pregnant (I have other pregnant friends & love seeing them), it's just she can't pick up the phone to see how we are doing, but miraculously found his number yesterday to share the news...

*** Rant over***
    Last edited by The Time Has Come; 10-10-2011 at 18:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lola77 View Post
    Bugger! Don't you hate that! I've got into the habit of highlighting all the text and copying before I hit reply. BH app on the iPhone has soooo many bugs!

I hear ya! Hehe I just typed mine into notes and copied the whole thing across so I didn't lose it again!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC- rant warranted!!!!!! Insensitive to the max I don't understand some people, my cousin and I are very close and both been trying (her longer than me - 6 yrs if failed ivf but 2 x natural pregs, unfortunately ending in MCs) and we would both be extatic If either of us were blessed with children of our own

Im a little over FB friends (in and out if work) complaining about morn sickness - everyday, or having a cold and only being able to have panadol - come join the ivf train and come complain about daily injections for a yr on and off - uuurrggghhh - In the words of oh wise one TTHC - * RANT OVER* hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC...oh I feel for you. That's just the pits I don't understand how uncaring and cold people can be .
    Hugs

Afm...
    Did any of you have pregnyl ?
    How long after the last shot can you POAS ?
    Thank you, hope you are all doing ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC- Oh I'd feel so kicked in the guts by my SIL if she did that to me . She was actively TTC, so she must have known for at least a week that she was pg, why not break her happy news straight away and celebrate being UTD together? Her timing is awfully insensitive. However, some people have twisted ways of thinking. Maybe she was waiting til closer to 12 wks to announce, then got your message and thought she'd mention it now in the hopes that news of her baby would somehow cheer you up? Still very selfish IMO, but if she's been long term TTC, then finally getting that BFP may have her head in the clouds and she's not considered anyone would feel hurt by her news. I hope it doesn't sound like I'm trying to defend her... just coming up with different perspectives because I would hate to think that she could be such an evil b*tch and do this to you intentionally.

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sure is busy in here at the moment .

Crofty: Oh i am the same wit FB – really over the 8itching and whinging all the time – and its over trivial stuff as well. Seriously these people have beautiful healthy families and loving husbands/wife’s – WTF do they have to whinge about? Sorry i thought you already had your EPU and were in the TWW, getting close now hon. Very exciting, can’t wait to hear the good news about EPU on Friday

TTHC: Oh hon you are not out of lime at all. That’s just totally inconsiderate and selfish, after everything you guys have been though she should of been a lot more sympathetic to you guys. And to announce her pg so soon when she is only 5 weeks along is just outright nasty. She could of waited a few more weeks or dealt with things very differently. Sending you big hugs . As for the yucky brown stuff, i had it for 3 weeks after my D&C, only enough for a panty liner but it was pretty gross. My next AF arrived 6 weeks later and was very full on. I don’t think i have ever had one that heavy before, literally a maxi pad every hour for the first 2 days. You are truly an inspiration to be able to think of your little angels in such a positive way and grown strength after everything you have been though.

Lola: What did you end up seceding to do with your emby’s yesterday?

Lindylou: Woo hoo PUPO with twins . OMG its so bizarre cause i thought you were having two transferred all along? Are you having today off work to relax? Also which temp FS did you have do your ET? So excited for you honey. Don’t worry about your next stim, this one is gonna work!

Sticky: How are you feeling today hon? Glad to hear you like Helen, i have always had Dr B and am just worried he isn’t going to be there this time (Slight detachment issues )

Angela: Woo hoo for 4 frosty’s, hopefully you won’t need them except to give you a lil brother or sister for the one you have on board now.

AFM: Just kicking back waiting to Ovulate. I have another US and BT Thursday to see how its looking .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    The Time Has Come
    Nat84u
    Felicita
    Lifeonhold
    MrsDaisyP
    Traveler

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Quartz- FET 17/10
    EternalOptimist- FET
    Bella978- FET
    Starf1sh- ED cycle with sister- pill popping
    Paddlegirl- jabbing
    Crofty- jabbing- EPU 14/10
    Lola77- ET 12/10

TWW
    Kelbelle- BT 15/10? (guessing from ET 4/10)
    Sticky11- BT 19/10
    Lindylou78- BT 21/10
    Angelanathan- BT 21/10

UTD
    PinkButterfly
    Loulabelle
    25andhopeful - natural miracle

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD 2007
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD 2009
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010

Hope I've got everyone in the right spot... pls shout out if there's any mistakes. I also cleaned up those who haven't posted in months. Mummymoo, Bee and Leeny you're more than welcome to re-join anytime
    Last edited by SimpsonDesert; 11-10-2011 at 10:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sticky- When I last used pregnyl it was a 1000IU booster shot given on a Friday night, I POAS the following Monday morning and it was already gone (that was at 4dp5dt). I didn't get a faint BFP until 8dp5dt.

EO- I'm back at work today. I did some work from home yesterday morning, then had the afternoon off to relax. The back-up FS was Dr Sonal Karia, she was very nice. She was concerned about the last-minute double transfer though and went through the risks of twins & higher multiples. I simply couldn't allow them to throw out a still-living embie, so if we gets twins, then so be it! Hope your arms are coping with all the BTs and the US on Thurs shows a nice fat follie!

Kelbelle- you have been so quiet in your TWW... I hope you are going well and embie(s) are holding on tight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Hope you're all well.

I've been reading everyday but haven't posted much as there's nothing exciting to say from my end yet.

I'm on cd 31, don't think I've ovulated so no idea when AF will show. Had a weird thing happen last week tho. Had light brownish discharge for a day, then bright red when I wiped on Sat morn, then nothing else. Hmm. Weird?!

Been busy busy busy. We're trying naturally (well I say naturally, but I mean with Clomid and some steroid tablet). Well we will be when AF shows IF Clomid decides to work and actually make me ovulate!

Hope you're all traveling well... I'm excited to think there may be a few BFPs coming up!!