Closed Thread
Page 114 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1508
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Starfish – sounds like things are getting close for you!! The pill sounds horrible – maybe thats how it works for contraceptive purposes??? I am with you on the general for EPU - i love that feeling of the pre-med - scary!!

TTHC – you are amazing, so lovely you have put together some keepsakes, its so important. Look after yourself and sending hugs.

Lola Disappointing fertilisation rates is so hard to hear after all that effort. Your little one i hope is the one. The cycle before we got pregnant we had a zero fertilisation – then next cycle bingo. I am sending plenty of good vibes to your precious embie!

Paddlegirl – good luck for this cycle

Lindylou – all the best for ET on Monday. I hope this is the one for you!!

Sticky – good luck for this cycle – glad you are PUPO

EO – glad you are on the way, i am feeling very positive for you this cycle!!

Quartz – good luck for your transfer

Angela – all the best for ET on Monday

Hi to Nat, Traveler, Felicita, Bella, kellebelle – hope ur all doing well

AFM – moving house but fortunately its not too rushed. Feeling emotional about issues with bubs but off to see fetal med expert next week for more info. Thinking of you all and looking forward to the next BFP’s – with so many cycling i am sure there will be a bonanza – and EO – i keep seeing BFP numberplates!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish...wow that's alot of sideeffects . It's still bewildering to me that they put women who are desperately trying to get utd on birthcontrol. I know why, but it's just strange. Same as us having to use condoms while on FSH, feels weird ?

TTHC...you are amazing. I love the idea of a keepsake box, it's beautiful.
    Look after yourself and cuddle up tight to your son. Allthough it took me a while to want to cuddle my baby after M/C. His 'babyness' made me so upset as to what I had just lost, but after a couple of days he gave me great comfort. We all react differently to grief . You are amazing

Pink...fingers crossed for your little bubba, alot of things work themselves out while they are still in the tummy . Can you feel lots of movements yet?

Angela...Good luck for ET, hope you get lots of frosties

Lola...how are you feeling. Hope you are ok.

AFM... I am so nervous about everything I do still. It's weird because I have naturally conceived before and wouldn't have known what is right and wrong to do or even thought about it. I can't sleep and I am always thinking about that bunch of cells in my uterus.
    Question : I have had my 2 nd Pregnyl injection today and I think my last. Do you usually go on some other prigesteron support after that? Just worried I will not have enough after the pregnyl is out of my system.
    Low AMH usually also means low Progesteron since there are less follies to produce it ?

Hi to everybody else I may have missed . Hope your days are ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sticky - I questioned my fs on progesterone support. He basically said they use pregnyl when the risk of Ohss is low. The pessaries only push your P levels up a little (like above 50), whereas pregnyl puts it up into the several hundred mark. Remember that they'll test your P levels when they do your pregnancy test and can get you to have pessaries then if needed. My FS felt they provide emotional support rather than any definite guarantee of making an embie stick.

Well I'm booked in for ET tomorrow afternoon. Even though my DS was a day 3 transfer, it still makes me feel like this won't work as I've got used to a 5 day trasnfer on my last 3 cycles. DH took the call as I couldn't bear to hear bad news. It turns out that they don't check embies on day 2. Sticky - I should have asked you to pop in!

Trying not to think too much about it as I only seem to think negative thoughts. I just worry we won't have anything to transfer and then we're back to square one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick pop in to send lots of super sticky vibes to Lindy, Lola and Angela for ET tomorrow Hopefully a trifecta coming up!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (10-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola...thanks for the info on pregnyl .
    They don't like to disturb them on day 2 and day 4 , because whenever they take them out of the incubators it's not good for them. So they do it as little as possible. My best wishes for you tomorrow, maybe this is the one. You had day 5 transfers before that didn't work. Your gorgeous son is a day 3, maybe 3 is your lucky number !
    Fingers double-crossed, will be thinking of you .
    Hugs

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one so that the lovely Sydney girls get my message before there Transfers tomorrow. Wishing Angela, Lola and my special friend Lindylou all the best for your transfers. I am sending u all bucket loads of stucky baby dust. Heres to the start of our flood of BFP's and good news for our Sydney girls.

I'll do proper personals when I get to work tomorrow.

Sent from iPhone

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EternalOptimist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I have just read an interesting research paper . It says that sex is good for implantation. Aparrently sperm contains something to help it's own embryo implant and the immunsystem won't attack the embryo. Improving implantation rates by quite a bit.
    It's an oxford paper if somebody is interested .
    Sex the night before and 24-48 hours after ET is recommended

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou eternal.

Good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one to wish Lindylou, Lola and Angela all the best for tomorrow. Sending lots of babydust and positive thoughts your way. Here's hoping you are the start of lots of BFPs for our little thread!!!

Hi to all the other ladies, hope you have all had a nice weekend despite the crappy weather. Being originally from NZ I have spent the weekend keenly following the world cup - looking forward to Aus vs NZ next Sunday!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to quartz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindylou, Lola & Angela, wishing you all the absolute best for tomorrow!! Hope you ladies have a smooth transfer & get to have a beautiful long look at your future babies up on that screen!! Can't wait to hear you're all PUPO, and better yet UTD in a couple of weeks!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post: