Closed Thread
Page 113 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1508
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Did they say you could use a heatpack after ET ?
    I put one on my lower back yesterday, because of these stupid cramps. Now I feel all guilty
    DH works in Embryologie. Before ET I went inside the Embryologie Lab and saw my little embryos. Very cute
    Today is a mad day at Kent Street, lots of pick-ups !
    How are you feeling ? Must be really sore and crampy , ha . Poor baby, hope you have DH looking after you.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    TTHC- I hope you get the answers soon as to why and how this happened. I certainly thought you were home & hosed and was amazed that you'd had such an easy run through the IVF gauntlet. Now you've been struck by a tragedy of the worst kind and its so unfair . I wonder how we can ever feel safe even after 12 wks when things can turn upsidedown so unexpectedly and so fast. Its wonderful to hear you're feeling supported and finding inspiration in your little DS.

Sticky- Yay for being PUPO! Lola has covered the do's/don'ts quite well, the only other thing I've heard is to keep your feet covered (from an acu clinic, not the FS). Just take it easy and try to live as normally as possible. After all, if you'd conceived naturally you wouldn't even know the embie was there. I hope your other 2 make it into the freezer tomorrow.

Quartz- yay for a FET date!

Paddlegirl- Nice to see you back . Woo-hoo for starting a new cycle! Thanks for answering my Q, my username is much less original- childhood nickname and year of birth. I'm not very creative

EO- bring on the BTs! I hope you get through it with the minimum of tests & bruises. I just realised that it took 5 BTs for me... cue the twilight zone theme...

Lola- ditto what I said in the tail kickers thread, fingers crossed for a great fert rate

Starf1sh- you always know the right things to say in sad times. It must be hard reliving your own painful memories when you're empathising with others, so here's a hug incase you need one too .

AFM- starting to get all tingly with excitement! Can't wait to meet our frostie on Monday .

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO, my FS has upped the Gonal F to 225 (it was 150 in cycle 1) and he is also adding some progesterone at the end. I had a stim cycle and I am having another stim cycle (I think thats because at 36, I am not a spring chicken!!)

lindylou, thanks for the welcome back....as long as the name you want isnt taken that's all that matters Hooray!! Not long now....bring on Monday when you get to meet your frostie!

sticky, its normal to be worried when its your first cycle. When I had my first in July, I thought about everything I did and was careful, but as lola said, as long as you use common sense etc.

Hi to everyone else!! Oh, also I thought I'd try to post the roll call (can we still do that? or did the group decide against it)... i tried to update it (not very successfully)... please update your status if I havent done it right, I trawled through messages but I now have goggle eyes and still dont have a clear idea where everyone is. I also couldnt get the sizes to be the same so anyone who can improve it, please do so! I apologise if I left anyone out!

Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle

(limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)

EternalOptimist
    MrsDaisyP
    Traveler
    Lifeonhold
    Bee
    MummyMoo
    Nat84u
    Felicita

Cycle Underway

(IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Quartz- FET
    Lindylou78- FET
    Starf1sh- ED cycle with sister- pill popping
    Paddlegirl

TWW

Angelanathan

Crofty
    Lola77
    Kelbelle
    Sticky11

Hugs Needed This Time
    Bella978
    The Time Has Come

UTD
    PinkButterfly
    Loulabelle
    25andhopeful - natural miracle

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD 2007
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD 2009
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010
    Leeny- DD Oct 2010

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sticky, congrats on your 100% fert rate and on being PUPO! I take my hat off to you Genea girl's who go through EPU without the GA. Don't think I could do it! (and secretly I quite enjoy the sensation of going under, sick or what!? )

Congrats Lola on your 8 lovely eggies! Wishing you a great fert rate

Quartz, hope you are feeling better soon and all on track for your FET

EO, your FET is getting close now!! You have been a very patient lady I hope you are well and truly rewarded

All the best Paddlegirl

So many Sydney girls cycling at the moment, hoping for some GREAT news soon.
    Extra for those doing the hard yards in the 2WW Crofty, Lola, Kelbelle, Angela

My beautiful friend PinkB, hope the zofran is working a treat, thinking of you.

TTHC,

Lindy, you are such a thoughtful and beautiful soul, right back atcha! Nephew's 1st birthday went well (again it is a struggle to go to these things when you are the childless minority) but the birthday boy had a blast and we had lots of aunty cuddle time

AFM, 10 more days on the OCP, woo hoo! Can't wait to come off it, it is doing nothing for my love life (no libido!), social life (tired and irritable) or self esteem (eczema!)

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so devastated. Only one of the six they did icsi on is showing normal signs of fertilisation. What was our best collection rate is now our worst fertilisation rate. I dont know what more I could have done. It's breaking my heart seeing my DS' face and feeling that I'm never going to give him a brother or sister. I love being pregnant and it makes me feel so sad that I might never feel that again. Just so sad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola I'm sorry you have had a disappointing result, things can vary so wildly from cycle to cycle. You are definitely still in with a chance, and maybe this little one is your DS's sibling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Lola, maybe the others will catch up?

I'm not in 2ww so could I be moved to et on the 10th please Monday.
    Day 3 and embryos are growing nicely . On track for Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola, lots of hugs.
    I p.m. 'd you, but not sure it went through ...

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My inbox wasfull. Want to try again now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies,

I thought its time I come back for some personals and try get my life back to normal...

Sticky11-Congrats on being PUPO, don't stress about it being a 3day embie many women have success with only 3 dayers! Sening you tons of in your TWW! As far as the do's and don'ts after ET, my FS always says to continue with everything as normal.. Nothing we do can make it work, or not work at that point...

Quartz-Not long & you'll also be PUPO! Hope you're feeling better from the drugs!

Starfish-Thanks for letting me know what to expect over the coming weeks... How is your cycle going at the moment? Sending you lots of

Lola-I am so sorry about your fertilisation result, please don't lose hope, you are still in it & that one little embie can potentially be a sibling for DS... Don't write it off just yet! When are you doing transfer? I have my for your embie!!!

Paddlegirl-Thanks hun, Yay for jabbing, I wish you every success in this cycle!! Lots of

EO-Not far off O now! I am so excited for you!! You are doing a natural FET aren't you?

Lindylou-It did all seem too good to be true didn't it.. My whole family to be complete in one cycle... Very sad how things turned out... But how exciting for you, meeting your future baby on Monday! Sending you tons of & minimal during the TWW!

to all the other ladies in here...

I can believe how much is happening with the Sydney ladies at the moment!! We are going to get a whole wave of BFP's in the coming weeks!!!

AFM-It must be true that time heals all wounds.. It has only been 3 days but i find that I am already crying less... I can only assume as the weeks and months go on, it will get easier... I am finding ways to remember the twins positively, so I'm not feeling depressed when I think about them.. I have made a keepsake box for them (as I did with DS)... I wrote them a letter and I think that took so much off my chest... I was lucky to have lots of ultrasounds, so I have a whole heap of pics and a dvd of them...

I bled a bit while in hospital, but since just brown yucky spotting... I assume this will last a few weeks now... I just want my body to hurry up and heal... Might make it easier on my mind...

Sending my love to everyone!! Hope you all have a great weekend, even with this miserable weather...