Closed Thread
Page 112 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1508
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Question : crinone. When you squeeze the fat end do you squeeze the once or do you squeeze a few times. I heard a sucking sound after a few squeezes like it was sucking in air ?? What do you guys do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question. With crinone. Do you squeeze only the once or several times? I squeezed several times and I heard a sucking sound like it was sucking in air. What do you guys do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, babyfingers. Second sentence doesn't make sense...meant to say some women get a General for ET too.
    Wow, that's an early start ! Wish I was going in today, could meet up for coffee
    Are you just going in for a check-up?
    I know about fear... I am so scared that it fell out already and it won't work etc. Not in a good headspace here either , which is not good for my depression

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sticky: Sorry to hear you’re having a hard time; it definitely is not a pleasant experience to have to go through an IVF cycle. I have had three Fresh Stim Cycles and been very lucky that i haven’t had much pain from the procedures, i only ever get the light sedation too. When is your BT?

AngelaNathan: You only squeeze once and keep it held until you pull it out otherwise it will suck it back in if you leave it in there and continue to squeeze.

Bella: All the best with BT today hon, hoping your O is just around the corner so you can do another FET . Did your FS agree to do progesterone support this time?

Paddlegirl: yay for Cycle 2 being underway . Are you doing anything different this cycle compared to your last cycle? Sounds like a break away before starting the cycle was great.

Lola: All the best for EPU, hope you get lots of lovely eggies . Wow that’s a super early collection, i have had one of those before and they 5uck, i hate early starts.

Quartz: yay for having a date. Sorry to hear the meds are knocking you around a bit this time .

TTHC: Oh honey, my heart is breaking for you . So glad to hear that you have a very good support network around you. I had a D&C at 9 weeks and afterwards i spotted for about 3 weeks, nothing heavy at all and it was brown old blood. I didn’t get any cramping at all which i was really surprised at. The emotional pain for me was the worst i have never felt anything like that in my life, the drop in hormones was really hard and i cried daily for about 2 months. Sending you big hugs hon, we are all here for you.

Kelbelle: How is the TWW going hon? How many frosty bubs did you end up? What date is your BT?

PinkB: Oh hon that must of been really nerve racking to hear that news. Hope you’re doing OK, what did your OB say about it all? Sending you big hugs .

Lindylou: Ha ha i was wondering who else seen the 5 October things. I was jumping up and down when i read it DH thought i had gone loopy. So glad to hear you O’ed and didn’t have to keep having BT (It’s the one down side to natural FET – my arm is so bruised at the end of it) Woo hoo on the guava breezers, i quite like those for something different, hopefully they were the last ones you can have for a long time .

Hi to Traveler, Nat, Crofty, Paddlegirl and Felicita.

AFM: 1st BT done just waiting on the call, i am way off O yet so i think ET will be around 18th. Sure is busy in here at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls...I am really worrying about everything I do at the moment, this being my first IVF cycle.
    What are the Do's and Dont's after ET? Any suggestions regarding hot showers, heatpacks for the back to help with cramps, lifting my 10 kg baby, sex , etc... Just some of the stuff I have been worried sick

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm looking at the ET leaflet I just got from the acupuncture Ivf support clinic.
    Movement is good but no high impact or activities that strain abdomen or lower back.
    Don't swim or get chilled around abdomen or lower back and stay away from icy food and drink.
    Don't have very hot showers, saunas or heat packs but warm is fine.
    Avoid fumes like petrol, nail varnish and cleaning products (show that to DH)
    No sex for a week
    Eat nourishing food and avoid alcohol and caffeine.

It's understandable to be worried - I am and it's my 5th cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yeah, forgot about me. I was bawling the second I lay down in theatre! All that bottled up emotion came flooding out big time! Anyway, got 8 eggs of which they think 6 are mature. They had to do lots of poking to reach the follicles so I think I winced through the whole procedure! Lots of discomfort afterwards but managed to go downstairs for brekky (recommend the french toast!) and walk the two blocks to the acupuncture clinic. DS had loads of fun at his friends house and now we're all safely back home, and I'm in bed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lola, I went to the same clinic and I have this leaflet too, lol ... She is lovely isn't she? I really like her. She said to come back in 1 week, do you go back after too?
    Did you have OPU today ? Hope you are ok.
    Well ,FS says you can't do anything wrong or right for that matter. I wasn't given any instructions either from Genea regarding all that stuff, only instructions on Pregnyl. I am going to go mad I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great numbers Lola !!! I am impressed, from 2 to 6/8 is super ! What kind of cycle were you on ? Not that I am hoping to ever go on one again ever !!!!!
    Who was your embryologists ? I think you have Caitlins team...
    Our mssges must have crossed in the webspace !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the craziness of the TWW! Guaranteed to drive you insane!!!
    Nah, all they tell you is to take it easy, take pain relief and use a heat pack. The other stuff is all Chinese medicine but it sounds common sense to me.
    Does your DH work in andrology at Kent st or am I confusing you with someone else?