Closed Thread
Page 111 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1508
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Such a sad time for our thread , I have goosebumps and I'm in tears for TTHC and her angel babies. RIP little ones .

I hope its not insensitive to continue with regular personals...

Starf1sh- hope your nephews 1st b'day was lots of fun, and thanks for your b'day wishes for my bro. We were very lucky that the rain held off til about 3am Sun morning, by which time the party had dwindled to enough people to stay undercover/indoors. Kept going until about 8am from what I'm told (I retired at 5.30am).

Bella- that's the first I've heard of any FN discouraging the final BT, both my old & current clinics insist you have it regardless of AF. You have every right to see your FS and explore other options, how dare she try to talk you out of your appointment! Repeating unsuccessful protocols is a waste of time and embies in my opinion, so its good that your FS is willing to try other things and is sending you for some of the auto-immune & clotting tests (there's lots more, but at least its a start). Wow, that GASP thing was a shocker!

Kelbelle- 10 fert is amazing . Congrats on being PUPO! How many frosties did you end up with? All the best for a sane & speedy TWW with a BFP at the end

Traveler- I've already reached the point where I tell people we're infertile and may never conceive. It shuts them up quite nicely (as would Lola's reply)! I don't discuss IVF though. Maybe you can just say you're happy with the one you have?

Lola- that park at Darling Harbour sounds like fun . Best of luck for EPU tomorrow!

Sticky- how did your EPU go on Monday and how many embies do you have? Sending lots of babydust to them

EO- OMG, I saw that thing on FB about the 5 Sat/Sun/Mon in Oct and thought I have to post that here!! But you beat me . Hooray for starting BTs tomorrow! You're only one week behind me . I didn't end up drinking coke at my bro's party, I did have 2 guava cruisers though, being such a special occasion and not being PUPO yet.

PinkB- Gosh, what a worry being told bub has a kidney problem. I hope you've been told the full story and hope all will be OK.

Angela- Congrats on your 8 embies! I hope they all power on to Day 5 . We are going to be TWW buddies

Hi to Nat, Quartz & Felicita and anyone i've missed

AFM- Daily BTs have been a pain, but finally I have O'd! FET is scheduled for Mon 10th Oct. I have to start pessaries tonight and I'm having another BT to check prog levels on Sat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to thank each and everyone of you for your messages.. It's a strange feeling knowing you have all this support from people you've never met... It is honestly heartwarming...

I still can't believe what the past 24 hours have brought... We went from being up on cloud 9, to it all being ripped away in the matter of hours... My heart breaks every time I look at DH, I think he may be taking it worse than me, I am the one with the physical pain, and he just looks extremely worried for me.. Yesterday getting wheeled away from him into theature broke my heart... he didn't know what to do... or how to be strong for me... I think we are both just absolutely shattered.. We thought this was it, our family was complete & we could leave IVF behind us... But I guess someone had other plans for us...

We are surrounded by family & friends, and can't believe all the messages we have been receiving.. We are ever so thankful to everyone, but most of all our precious DS, if it wasn't for him I think we would be a lot worse off... In this devastating time, I feel extremely blessed.. because of him... I don't know how some women (many in here) have gone through this time and time and still kept on going...

Now all the ???'s come up as to how everything can be perfect one day, and over the next. I have a 6 week follow up appointment with my OB, who may be able to shed some light as my babies have been sent away for testing... I am feeling fine after the curettage, with a few cramps but nothing I can't handle... It's the emotions that are killing me...

I wasn't given very much information as to if I should be bleeding, or how much... or how long etc... Do any of you ladies know? I don't know who else to ask... I really don't want to ring my OB or anyone else...

Once again, from the bottom of my heart, I am truly thankful for having this most amazing support network...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    Sorry for being MIA but I have tried to stay away from bubhub as much as possible. I get really scared hearing so many sad news and the less I know the more it is easy to stay positive sometimes. Does that make sense?
    I had OPU on Monday. It was an extremely painful procedure and I felt really traumatized. One of my ovaries was hiding behind my uterus , so was very difficult to get to
    We got 3 eggs and all fertilized, which is wonderful . We had one put back today being day 3 . The other 2 are being grown to blasty stage hopefully, but need to be very good quality otherwise genea doesn't bother with the freezing. Now we have to wait for the little seedling to take I guess...
    I also went for acupuncture after transfer and can highly recommend the lady. She is just lovely
    I am still very upset and in shock at what happen at OPU and at only getting 3 eggs. The other thing is I don't know that a day 3 transfer is ideal. But at my age and with only 3 embies, maybe it's good. There is no place like a mummies womb I guess?
    To all my friends on this crazy journey , hope you are all going ok .
    I follow all of you and feel for you, but being on a phone only , it's hard to catch up on personals
    Lots of sticky Babydust to everybody !!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI ladies, a quick one from me - I will be back tomorrow for personals. Had my first B/T and U/S today and transfer is set for Monday 17th. The drugs are making me feel really yukky this time round (I don't remember feeling this way last FET) so I am glad to be on school holidays and just chill at home. Hope all you ladies are doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC, just wanted to send more your way and say I'm really pleased to hear you have a great support network around you and DH and to encourage you to let them look after you all at this very distressing time. I have had 2 D&C's both at around 8 weeks and both times it took about 6 weeks for AF to return. I did have some bleeding and cramping a day or 2 post D&C but not a lot compared to having a spontaneous MC. Let yourself feel whatever you feel (no brave faces here ), cry a river, rage at the world, because over time you definitely will come out the other side, albeit a little different than before Take care xx
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 06-10-2011 at 17:08.

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tthc - my heart is breaking for you. I read your most recent post on my way home tonight and had to stop reading as tears and driving are not a good combo. I only hope that each day the pain becomes a little easier to bear. Re the bleeding, i didn't have a d&c but I think I recall something about seeing a doctor if you were soaking through a pad in an hour. Hope it settles soon xx

Sticky - I'm sorry EPU was so traumatic. My last one was painful as my ovary was hiding too. Do you go to Kent st? My DS was a day 3 transfer. All the rest have been blastocysts and look where that's got me!

Afm - I have to be in the city fir 645am! DS is not going to be happy getting hauled out of his cot at 545 and dumped at a friends place! Got that familiar knot in my tummy. Need to get my head into a more positive space and out of just being scared about miscarrying again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC I am so sorry hun *hugs* .... Its such a difficult and emotional time for you.....As starfish said, let yourself feel however you feel. Cry, vent, grieve... whatever. Take your time to process whats happened, let DH and your friends support you.... May your little angels rest in peace....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I have been MIA, just come back from Perth.....

AFM, I spent 5 days in Perth visiting my parents. AF came on Wed (which is great! I thought it would come during the long weekend, while I was in Perth and I couldnt do anything about it). So I went to the Clinic and got my meds.... started jabbing last night. Cycle #2 here we come

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=lindylou78;6087445][COLOR=blue]Paddlegirl- sounds like you had a lovely time out from IVF. Is your username Paddlegirl because you're into kayaking, or is that just a coincidence? Have a great time in Perth!

Hi lindylou just saw our qn when I was scrolling back for a roll call ... yes your guess is right my username is paddlegirl because I like kayaking! .. I couldnt think of a good username other than that. if not paddlegirl, it was going to be foodie(somenumber) LOL

I need to get to work, will come back and look for a roll call later!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lola...yes it was at Kent Street on Monday. Genea offers a General, but it's more expensive. DH was saying some wom
    or ET too. I definitely didn't need anything for the ET , was so quick and easy.
    I can't believe how scared I am whether it's still there or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub