Closed Thread
Page 11 of 151 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Sydney ladies....

I've got my EPU today at 1pm. Did somebody say.... Nervous?!?!

Stay calm. Stay calm. Stay calm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all syd ladies! Hope everyone is having a great weekend, how is everyone feeling?
    ATM: I'm having my ET tommorrow yay! I'm feeling good, it has actually gone really quick for me, I'm hoping the 2ww will do the same!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    25andhopeful - Yay for ET tomo! Hope all goes well for you, and the 2ww doesn't drive you nuts! How many embryos are you transferring?

Beebeedee - How did ur BT go?

Bubs4kylee - Hello and welcome! How did the transfer go? Did you end up going with one or two embies?

AFM - Had EPU on Friday 21/1. Got 23 eggs (ouch), 19 fertilised, and hopefully transferring 1 on Wed 26/1. Waiting on a call tomo morn to see how my babies are growing!

Hello to everyone else, hope you are all well!

P.S. I DEFINITELY think we need some sort of roll call to keep track of people!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubs4kylee – hope transfer went well – rest up

Nat84u – congrats on fantastic egg numbers and great fertilisation – that’s wonderful! Keep us posted on how your bubbas progress!

Bee – good luck for your BT and scan

25andhopeful – all the best for transfer tomorro

Eternal Optimist - hope ur ok

Starfish

Hi to all & hope you had a nice weekend

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    25andhopeful: Yay for ET today honey, wishing you bucket loads of sticky baby dust. I found the first two weeks of my natural went really quick as well, its great not having to think about anything and then bang your PUPO.

Nat84u: How are you recovering after you huge egg haul last week? How are you little babies growing? So exciting, sounds like your gonna have lots of frosties, hope the TWW goes quickly for you.

Bee: How are you going in your cycle, any idea when you will have your EPU? Have you had a scan yet to see how your follies are growing?

Bubs4kylie: How did your ET go? Did you end up putting one or two back? Hope the TWW is going quickly for you.

Quartz and Starfish: How are you going lovely ladies?

Pinkbutterfly and lindlylou,

AFM: had 2nd BT this morning should get a call before lunchtime, not holding my breathe though as the few minor symptoms I had last week have totally gone now. I just hope AF shows up ASAP so I can get straight back into another cycle. I have an appt tomorrow with my FS to talk about our next plan, I am debating doing a stim cycle or using our last frostie. I am hesitant on doing a FET though as the first was a MC the second a chemical, so I don’t have much faith in the third. Plus I don’t want to have to go through a whole cycle if it doesn’t thaw properly cause I will be devo that I would of wasted a other month.

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Just had the 5hit call from the FN, HCG has dropped to 2.5 so I should be getting AF in the next couple of days once the pessaries leave my system. That biatch better show up soon so I can do another cycle considering she ****ed me over on this one. Really not feeling that “OPTIMISTIC” about anything right now. Sorry for the negative me post

Thanks
    Reviews
    EO: Any news on your BT from today?
    Nat84u: WOW is all I can say to that humongous egg collection. How are they all progressing? Transfer on Wednesday? Good luck.
    25&Hopeful: Good luck with ET today, when is your BT scheduled for?
    Bub4Kylee: Any decisions made on one embie or two?
    AFM, I’ve been having lots of weird dreams and hubby says I’m becoming restless in my sleep. The worse thing is I’ve began grinding my teeth in my sleep again. I did start doing this with my last FET. I have woken up with a sore jaw since Saturday and my teeth do feel oh so nice and smooth.
    I had a blood test on Saturday and I’ve been injecting the Cetrotide since then and continuing with 225ml of the gonal f pen. I had a blood test and scan today. I did a sneaky and took a photo of the screen when the nurse left me to get dressed. My endo is 5.5mm which is good (for me anyway) I’ve got 4 follies on the left measuring 15.6mm, 11.5mm, 13.3mm 12.2mm and on the right 15.6mm, 16.9mm x 2 and 11.0mm. I have been given all my medication now, there’s so much stuff, it’s sitting in the fridge at work. Hope no one is nosy – they’d get a shock I think.
    OK here’s one for you girls. No one at work knows what I’m doing. My boss is away this week, and if all goes according to plan I will probably have EPU next Monday – which is the boss lady’s first day back at the office after being away for a week. Do I just chuck a sickie or do I let someone here know what I’m doing? I’m really nervous. I suppose I could just use the ‘I’ve go to go in for a procedure’ line and see if that gets me through. What have you girls done for EPU?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone!

Beebeedee - 16 of my embryos look "fantastic" and 3 more are a little slower to progress. Well I had to have half days (start at 9.30am instead of 6am) every second day for 2 weeks, then day off for EPU. I'm just lucky that ET is on Wed which is a Public Hol anyway. I advised my boss late last year that I had a "procedure" coming up. I said its timed with my cycle, and they want to track everything closely before I go in for the actual thing. She was fine, didn't ask any questions and hasn't since.

EO - Sorry to hear... Hope you can get into it again soon. I'd try using your last frostie first maybe? Have they done any extra testing?

Pink butterfly - Thankyou!! Hope you are well!

AFM - Had the call from the clinic this morning, 16 embryos are "fantastic" and the other 3 are a little slower, but still going so far. BT in the morn to check my levels to get the go ahead for transfer on Wed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!

Nat- WOW! Awesome EPU and fert results . I'll keep everything crossed that your 19 embies continue to Day 5 and that your levels will be OK for ET on Wed

Bee- follie count is looking good! I'd recommend at least 2 days off work for EPU, one for the procedure and one to recover. I underestimated how tender I would be and how much my movement would be restricted. If I were you, I'd say your having a 'procedure' and your FS or day surgery can provide you with a generic medical certificate. I was lucky and was able to be honest with my boss.

EO- We're here for the ups and the downs my dear, don't feel bad about a 'me' post, especially after what you're going through. You'll get your positive attitude back, but first you have to kick, scream, cry, rant & rave until all the sadness, grief and misery is out of your system. It sucks, but you will get past it sweetie

PinkB- Good luck with FS appt this week!

Starfish- Hope things went ahead without complications today .

Quartz- How did you go at the FS today? I hope you're OK and that nature has continued taking its course .

25andhopeful- I'm guessing you've already had FET today, yay for being PUPO! Hope your TWW flies by!

Bubs4kylee- did you have ET last Friday? If so, hope your embie(s) is/are snuggling in tight!

Hi to MrsDaisyP, Leeny, Jenna and anyone I've missed. Quite a few of you MIA at the moment!

AFM- I had a busy week working in Canberra last week and just had a lazy weekend with DH, who had both Sat & Sun at home for once! Looking forward to the public hol on Wed, we are off to the beach and hopefully no bluebottles this time. Our herbs from our naturopath (Sharkeys) have arrived and we're starting them next week. DH has got one week left to pollute his body and then its cold turkey detox time!

As for the roll call- are you happy with the regular one with the various steps of the process (as in the monthly IVF threads), or something more general eg.
    Waiting to Cycle (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Cycle Underway (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    UTD
    Proud Mummies (new IVF bubs and those TTCing for #2 & up)

Any suggestions for which type of roll call and what categories you want would be appreciated. Ta!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

EO - No apologies needed for the 'me' post, that is exactly why we are all here to find people that understand exactly what this horrible rollercoaster is like!!

Nat - What fantastic results!! You must be really happy all goes well for ET on Weds

Bee - I planned to take 1 day and ended up taking 3 days after the EPU as I didn't quite realise how tender and tired I would be. I am very very lucky to have a wonderful boss that I can be completely honest with and who is more than happy for me to take whatever time I need whenever I need it! For me, I thought it was important that someone at work knew what was happening

Starfish - How are things going with you? Hope all went well today!

Lindy - Welcome home!! Idea of a roll call is great and those headings look good, perhaps a TWW one as well as that is always a nerve-wracking time!!

Hi to everyone else I have missed - hope you are all well
    AFM - Am so so so happy to be back home after a month away. Nature has finally taken it's course so I had a pretty horrible weekend but have come out the other side in one piece and am very happy to be able to move forward. Had a BT this morning and levels are almost back to zero which is good news. Saw my FS this afternoon and have been given the go ahead for a FET as soon as AF arrives next so will probably be starting meds late Feb early March.