Closed Thread
Page 108 of 151 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1508
    lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Anyone having bh issues today?
    Last edited by lola77; 30-09-2011 at 17:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lola...I will be in Kent Street tomorrow morning for U/S and Bt.
    Maybe we will run into each other

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Angelanathan - exciting that you will be going to EPU hopefully on Wednesday! My second cycle they were worried about OHHS and took me to EPU early, and only took 13 eggs. I've heard that if they don't take many eggs then your risk of OHHS is reduced. But it seems like they aren't too worried if they aren't taking bloods?

Lindy - Hope your bro's 21 goes well and that your place stays in one piece after a bunch of 21 year olds come through How did your first BT go? Interesting about your fert rate after polscope compared to not having polscope.

Bella - I'm really sorry this FET wasn't the one. I think you have every right to make an appt with your FS. My clinic makes you have a BT whether AF comes or not, even if you have had her for days, so you asking for one seems normal enough! Plus, after every failed cycle my FS calls me the next day to discuss how I am feeling and whether we want to do the same again or whether we want to come in to discuss other options! You are paying them A LOT of money to do not very much (when it comes to a natural FET) so push away and demand service! Also, with my FET's, I had no progesterone support either, and it felt so weird not doing anything when with a stim you are on so many drugs!!

Kelly - YAY for the excellent fert rate!!! have you had an update today?

Lola - how did your first scan go? did you bump into sticky?

EO - Yay for AF FINALLY arriving! So excited for you

Starfish - have fun at your nephew's birthday. thanks for sharing your polscope story. is it only IVFA that offers it?

Hi Nat, Timehascome, Pinkb, felicita, quartz and crofty (and anyone else I can't remember right now...sorry)

AFM - not much happening, just busting to start my next cycle and dodging people who keep asking when I am going to start trying for baby no.2. Seriously I am being asked every day by random strangers. I feel like yelling "I'm always trying, I've never not been trying!!" Any good suggestions/comebacks to this stupid question?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Traveler - I hate that question. It always seems to be the same two people in work who ask me. I always just say "well you never know!" They both friggin' know I had to do Ivf with DS so why ask that question!!! Maybe I should just shut them up and say "actually I've spent about $40k trying and just had a miscarriage, but thanks for asking! Hows your sex life?"

Sticky - what time were you there? Think I was there between about 815-9am and was hanging out with DH and DS right by the far windows. Did you notice me?

I had 8 follies on one side and 7 one the other. It was the quickest u/s of my life so didn't get the full details on how big they were. Back on Tuesday for more bloods and u/s!

Has anyone with kids been to the new park at darling harbour - it's awesome! Has this great water park area with a ****** system with sluice gates and flow diversion gates that the kids can operate. DS had so much fun. He would have stayed there all day! The park itself was a little better for bigger kids and DS (2) needed help getting on all the slide things.

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lola, I think I saw you there. Where you wearing a whitish blouse with a belt? I was there that time too sitting on the couches near the nursesrooms near the wall. I was there with my 8 months old and my DH. Did you see me ?
    Wow on your follienumbers. That's alot more then the 2 eggs you got first cycle ! Did you do something different this time? Don't you have a frosty? Sorry, just interested, not trying to snoop
    I was thinking to say hi, but then lost courage. Your post gave me great hope last time ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Angela, good luck with Wednesdays OPU, I wish I had anywhere near your Follienumbers, very jelous

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afm...OPU is set for Monday, so I trigger tonight I am really scared my body will go into ovulation mode on it's own...does that happen?
    Very nervous about it all, I need a stiff drink and can't have one ...
    Has anyone been to the Accupuncture support clinic in the city? I am thinking to go there, but am debating it's worth the $ since we have not 1$ spare at the moment ...

Hi to everybody on this crazy journey, I think you are all amazing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one for sticky- good luck for EPU on Monday don't stress about ovulating as the second lot of needles (orgalutron for me) stop your body from ovulating.

Hope everyone else is enjoying the long weekend... It's rainy and miserable out west where I am

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sticky,
    Yes that sounds like me. I do remember seeing a guy with a baby as I came out from my u/s but I can't remember seeing you tbh. Maybe you were in one of the rooms at the time? Or maybe it's just cos I was having an internal conversation about whether people are bothered about seeing babies there (IMHO, my DS was made there so of course I can take him back for a visit!)

Anyway, hope you've enjoyed your jab-free day! How are you feeling about tomorrow?

Not getting my hopes up about my follie numbers. Since my first cycle, I've done an antagonist and two long down reg cycles and got better numbers. The frostie is staying put at the moment for a couple of reasons. First, I'd like to have 3 kids but am almost 35. I figured that if I used the frostie and it worked, by the time I was ready for number 3, my diminished ovarian reserve would be even more diminished! Hence the 4 fresh cycles this year. My other reason is that I can't help but feel that the frostie is like my DS' twin. If it didn't stick, not only would I have lost my back-up, I'd have lost his twin too. It might not make sense but it's the way I feel!

Anyway hope everyone's enjoying the long weekend. Go the Sea Eagles!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lola, yes that was DH Should have had coffee !!!
    It's interesting to hear peoples story. I wish I was 35 !
    They were superbusy at Kentstreet on Saturday, I was surprised. Usually there are only a few women there. Who is your Doctor? I see Dr. Peric , she is really nice.
    Tomorrow is scary OPU for me. Not
    Looking forward to it, but I hope I won't ovulate before they can suck them out
    How are you going, have you started jabbing yet ?