Closed Thread
Page 106 of 151 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1508
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Eternal...not sure where I will be cyclewise but would be after my OPU, which will be sometimes on Mon/Tues next week. But would live to meet you if I am there on the 7 th

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella...so sorry AF came, maybe you do have a progesteron issue if it's that early. Hugs

Hi to everybody else reading along and sharing this journey with us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quick one from me.
    Got bloods done waiting for e2 levels today.
    Hoping for epu on Wednesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls one more question. Does westmead do egg pick ups on public holidays?like this Monday coming. ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks EO, quartz and sticky

Dh called FS and got us an appt next Tuesday which will be in time to cycle again this month (oct). Had a bit of a cry last night, swore I wouldn't do any more cycles, looked at adoption websites etc etc then snapped out of it and feeling much better today. Think I'll have a transfer around 15/10, so looking fwd to cycling at the same time as lots of other syd girls xx

(also I was not on progesterone this month so will def ask about that at appt. In July I was on crinone but it didn't hold off af, she was right on time )

Last edited by Bella978; 28-09-2011 at 20:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angela...as far as I know there are no procedures Sa + Sun days as well as public holidays. But maybe they will make an exception ?
    Good luck with your OPU

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella...which clinic are you with? ( Sorry can't remember )
    Did you have a natural cycle ? It just seems strange that you weren't on progesteron support .
    15ths isn't too far away, with new hope

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sticky I am with next gen in parramatta. It was natural cycle as I ovulate no probs & have a long-ish luteal phase (16 days). I guess we learn from every cycle. I'll be interested to see what they change for me this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, had my 2nd ultrasound today and have only 4 follies. It's upsetting me a bit because the chances with just 4 aren't great . They are growing well it seems. I am really worried it just won't be enough

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sticky: Oh hon so sorry to hear there aren’t more. I know its cliché but just remember it only takes one and there are plenty of ladies on here that are testament to that who only had 1 or 2 collected and still got their BFP. 4 is a fantastic number for someone with a low AHM. Are you still on track for EPU Mon/Tues?

Bella: Thats awesome you will get another cycle in this month, we will be very close with dates by the sounds of it as we got AF the same day. My clinic uses pessaries in FET cycles only as Crinone is a slightly lower amount of progesterone that is only used in Fresh cycles due to your body producing more from all the follicles that were grown from the FSH. I use 1 pessary in the Am and then 1 in the PM, they are a lot cleaner to use than Crinone as well so maybe you could ask your FS for those instead?

Angela: Sorry not too sure hon, i have a friend that goes there and she has to stim for an extra day or go a day early as they don’t do EPU 7 days a week. Hope they can do it for you so its less time you have to take off work. When will you fly down and back?

Qartz: Yay for starting your cycle hon, it’s gonna be great with all of us cycling together .

Looks like it’s gonna start to get very busy in here now that so many of us are cycling - here's to lots of BFP's .