Closed Thread
Page 105 of 151 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1508
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone!

Traveler - glad to hear your FS appt went well. Hopefully using Polscope does the trick. I've heard about it, but not exactly sure how it works.

Kelbelle - hopefully all those #5s are a positive sign for you! Hope EPU goes well on Thursday

Nat - hope your appt goes well this week. Congrats on the weight loss. No doubt the wedding planning is keeping you busy and running around!

EO - hope AF shows up for you soon

Lindy - So pleased to hear that you and DH are back to normal and you are cycling again soon - exciting!!!

Sticky11 - how are you going with the jabbing? Poor DH having to hand his sample over to a work mate! Bit awkward!

Felicita - did I see on your signature that you're cycling again next month??

AFM - Now 8 days into 2WW and 8dp6dt. Not feeling too positive. Have been getting AF cramps for a few days now and they're getting worse. She is not actually due until Sunday, but after my cycle in July she came 2 days early , so it'd be my luck that she'd come extra early again. I am running to the toilet every half hour and I could swear I just saw a tinge of pink when I wiped (sorry TMI!). I really want to POAS just to know. Technically I'd be considered 14DPO - do you girls think it's too early? Second guessing every single twinge and feeling is driving me crazy! There's no way I'll last until my BT next Monday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kellbell...wow that's alot of follicles. Hope all goes well at OPU

Traveler...having a good understanding with your FS is so important. It's good you found someone that seems to understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella...I would def. POAS ! I could not wait at all. It may give you some relieve. When I was pregnant with my son ( natural conception) I had the worst cramps ever and was sure AF would come next day. Got up next day, no AF and later that day POAS = BFP which is now a gorgeous 8 months old crawler that drives me crazy but we love to pieces . So don't worry about cramps
    I too have toiletpaper obsession in the 2WW, it's so stressful

Lindy...how did your BT go? I wonder if I saw you there today , lol

Sorry, if I missed someone, hope you are all doing ok.

AFM: 1st U/S today. Got 5 nice Follies sofar. FS is happy with that given my very low AMH, I don't know what to think of it. We don't have money for more cycles, so I am really stressing about this not working. Will have to see
    This bloody Centrotide is not much fun at all ! I didn't feel the Gonal-F much but this hurts and bruises, scared of tomorrow now
    Question: Do any of you get really depressed because of the drugs or treatment ? I feel constantly as if I am loosing my mind. I can't see how I am ever going to be happy again if this doesn't work. Sometimes I just want to never have to wake up again. Yet I have this wonderful happy baby-boy and a DH who claims he loves me. Do you guys ever feel this way ? Is it the drugs or still Post-Partum Deoression? I just don't know, but feel helpless and hopeless sometimes

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sticky: The drugs and cycling always make me feel down. I have seen a counsellor about all of this and my big issue is i look to the future too much, So I have had to retrain my mind to not think too far in advance, especially when cycling. It can be a very hard journey, if someone had of told me 18 months ago that i would be doing 3 stims and up to Transfer 5 with no bub i would of laughed at them and probably punched them and never thought i could do it. But i am and for me my desire for a bub far out weighs my fear of a failed cycle. If i get knocked down, i give myself a day of grieving them i am straight back up again. I had BT today and was looking around wondering if anyone beside me was “Sticky11”. So do you get a staff discount with your DH working at Genea? That would be awesome if you did or if you could Salary Sacrifice a cycle . Sounds like a great number of follies for having a low AHM, when is your next US?

Bella: Oh wow hon you are so close. I hate HPT’s so avoid them at all costs (well except for the weekend when i did 8 ). On my cycle i got a BFP i swore i was getting AF for about 3 days, even had a big cry to DH then he said “babe you never get cramps 3 days prior to AF” he was so right then i had a BT the next day it was a BFP (sadly MC at 8 weeks though). Stay positive hon

Traveler: Sounds like you have a great plan for your next cycle hon. I have never heard of the polyscope before, but it sounds great (I am gonna go and google it now). We always get the “young” speech too and it is hard sometimes, it’s so great your FS is so pumped for your next cycle and has new things to try for you .

Kelbelle: Wow that’s awesome number of folliesyou have growing there hon .All the best for EPU on Thursday, I love that you had some number 5’s showing up in the real world, This has to be a good sign . Your Mogo Zoo trip sounds great - i love Zoo’s and looking at all of the animals. Yeah i kinda went overboard with the HPT, i made sure i used them all up so i can’t be tempted to use them in my next cycle.

Lindylou: So so typical, I had BT today to check my levels then was at work this morning and got a few cramps, went to bathroom and she hit in full force, come back to my desk and 30 mins later my nurse called and said “you should have AF any moment now” i felt so embarrassed wasting their time on a BT. She was great about it though and had a laugh. So i have now boarded the FET train bound for Duffville – ALL ABOARD!

Nat: OMG 6.4kg is amazing effort – good work. Let us know how you go with your appointment on Thursday.

Angela: Al the best for BT tomorrow, let us know how you go.

Quartz and Crofty: How are you ladies going?

AFM: Well as i mentioned to Lindylou above, AF has finally arrived for me after al the winging i have done about her she is definitely paying me back now. First BT to track my cycle will be 7th October, prob won’t do Transfer til around 18th though as i am guessing i will O CD18.

Cycle 5 is Alive ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eternal...well if you saw someone with a black-yellow pram that would have been me
    We don't qualify for staff-discount yet. Minimum 12 months.

As much as I think Genea are good at what they do. They are very profit minded and didn't give us a cent in staff-discount. Not even salary-sacrifice . My DH is only a technical officer there, so they know he doesn't earn much, but all they did was try to get us into RPAH that is also Genea. Which has enormous waiting times, so we can't really do that.
    Hurray for AF, wouldn't you know it.
    You are doing a natural cycle?
    Hope October will work for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - I think if it is distressing you, then it is worth POASing. However, cramps mean NOTHING so if that's all it is than you are still in with a chance. Are you on progesterone cos that can sometimes cause a pink tinge when you wipe.

Sticky - the progesterone has a really negative impact on my mood. I get really down, like the whole world is ending. hope things improve for you though. And I know that we are SO lucky to have our DS's but that just adds a whole other realm of pressure to fall pregnant.

EO - my limited understanding of polscope is that they look at your eggs with a polscope, and they look for the correct DNA to support a life, and then they only ICSI those. They have found that eggs that didn't have the right DNA but became embryos NEVER implanted but the ones that did were more likely to become embryos and implanted 60% of the time! So for me with low fertalisation and implantation rates he said this is definitely the way to go, we will know that it is a good emby from the start and it bumps up my chance of success to 60% every transfer. (and it only costs and extra $350)

Well all you cycle number 5 girls, I have some good news coming your way. I worked out last night that if you include my IUI cycles in my total number of cycles count, I fell pregnant with DS on cycle number 5!!! I'm running with this great theory as my next cycle will be my 5th cycle trying for baby number 2. (I then got a little concerned because I am now up to cycle number 10!!!! I'm a hardcore IVFer!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sydney ladies, sorry been MIA, (been on jury duty - so my routines are all out of wack!!!) will catch up with personals, hoping cycle 5rs are all doing well, I pick up Gonal f tomorrow so not long now til we get to u/s and EPU, still jabbing away with Lucrin - I think it's about time theres another SYD BFP announced

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have never been picked for jury duty. Crofty I hope it was an exciting case for you to sit through!!? And yay for beginning a new cycle

Well, my feeling was right. Bfn yesterday, spotting last night and AF this morning, 4 days early. Any suggestions on why this might have occurred or, more importantly, what should I be asking my dr for at my next appt (more tests or still too soon after just 2 bfns)? I think I'd like to do another fet this month...

Thanks again for all the advice & support, it really is helpful xx

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella: Oh hon i am so sorry that AF has showed up so soon . Where you on any progesterone support in the TWW? The reason AF arrives so soon is due to low/dropping progesterone. I would be asking your FS to increase your dose or even doing a BT mid way through to make sure your levels are high enough. Every time i have done a FET with progesterone support i don’t get AF until 3 days after stopping them, it at least gives me some assurance that i am giving my emby enough of a chance to snuggle in.

Crofty: Wow Jury Duty, i have never been picked for it and it’s something i have always really wanted to do . Hope it’s been a good distraction for you from IVF for a few days. Yay for starting FSH, sounds like we will be pretty close together with timings for out ET .

Traveler: Wow that sounds amazing , you would think that given its not that expensive they would just do it as a standard procedure for all IVF cycles. So have you decided to do any acupuncture or take any additional supps before your next cycle hon? Love the idea of lucky number 5 for this thread, although adding them all up to 10 for you sounds very scary hon.

Sticky11: No i don’t think i seen any prams yesterday, I will be going in on 7th for my first BT to track my cycle so if you’re in that day maybe we could meet up and say hi ? Wow i would have thought that you would of had great staff discounts on cycling with them? Yep we are doing a natural cycle, so just track ovulation with BT and US then once i O will transfer blast 5 days later and I will just be on progesterone support. These cycles are very easy to do, it almost feels like i should be taking more drugs to make it work and you forgot about what it’s like for natural pregnancies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, a quick one from me - I have been having issues accessing bubhub from my phone!!!
    Bella - So sorry it was a BFN, I would certainly be asking for progesterone support if you aren't already on it. As EO said AF would only come due to a drop in levels.

AFM - Started pill popping yesterday so officially into my cycle (only #3 for me though so I'm not part of that lucky #5 group) first BT and U/S is on the 6th