Closed Thread
Page 104 of 151 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1508
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Welcome sticky! I hope your first cycle is all you need to complete your family. Everyone responds differently to the drugs but I usually feel pretty bad on them

EO - where is your AF!!!!! Maybe she knows she will be taking a nine month vacation soon and is practicing.

Lindy - I always think after our big fights that we have smooth sailing for about a year too are you excites about your fet?

Bella- how are you going (apart from tearing your hair out crazy)

Angel- yay for jabbing

Felicita- my brother lives on tablelands road and said the police are doing daily patrols!!

Hi crafty, quartz, nat, Lola and all the other lovely Sydney ladies

Afm- FS appt this arvo and am feeling a little nervous...hopefully he tells me that I'll be pregnant by the end of the year and that I have absolutely no reason to worry

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lindylou: So great you have your brother’s party to keep you distracted, so exciting you get to see your middle brother. So jappy to hear everything with you and DH is going well hon, those once-in a blue moon fights can be doozies if you don’t fight often – its like a build up that explodes. Yep i am really surprised at how long it’s taken AF this time but then again i was 5 days early last cycle and my body is just going a little crazy from the OHSS, i called my clinic just then and am going in for a BT tomorrow to check where my levels are at so hopefully i can get an idea when she may be coming.

Sticky11: I am also with Genea at Kent Street and love them. I see Dr B and absolutely love him. Wow must be great to get the inside scoop if your DH works there. I have found them to be very professional and really provide a 5 star service compared to other clinics. I don’t get many side affects at all from the FSH except for bloating towards the very end, although i had 25 eggs collected last time so maybe that was why. Otherwise i don’t really feel them too much and always panic that the drugs aren’t working cause i never feel anything then get a huge surprise when i go for BT and US and my levels are always really high. All the best for your date with the dildocam, can’t wait to hear how your going with it.

Traveler: Oh hon i hope your right – that would be lovely if she is running late because of that. I can’t wait to hear how your FS appointment goes, sending you lots of good vibes for it honey. I always get nervous for my appointments as well.
    Last edited by EternalOptimist; 26-09-2011 at 12:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eternal...we may run into each other and don't even realize , how funny
    The" inside scoop" is good and bad both, sometimes it's easier not to know sooo much. OPU is going to be awkies since we know the people etc...for him 'doing his thing' is very awkies, he has to hand his cup to a collegue On the other hand , he can see what's going on in the lab.
    I know that the Scientists at Genea are fantastic , they all do their very best for everybody.
    Question: Do I have to bring the little esky thing to collect more drugs or do they give you another one?

Traveler...good luck, appointments are always scary and $. Hope you find your new FS

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindy...I am sorry if I missed it, but are you waiting to cycle ?

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone else travelling.

AFM, day 5 of jabbing for me, feel no different except the dam headaches from the synarel.

Hoping those eggs are growing as I normally get some twinges or some jelly discharge to let me know the e2 is rising.
    Blood test wednesday guess I will know some more then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.

Just letting you know I'm still here and reading your journeys :-)

Just been busy with work, wedding, diet and exercise! I'm back to the RI this Thursday... He wanted me to lose weight... I've lost 6.4kg!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Back again! Its been so quiet in here and all of a sudden its gotten very busy

Sticky- Oh wow, that would be awkward for your DH passing his sample to a work mate and having his colleagues know the details. Its great to have the added confidence of knowing how hard everybody works behind the scenes. I usually take my esky back simply because I don't want a collection of them, for $10K I'm sure they can give you a new one each time . I hardly felt any twinges last cycle & thought I wasn't responding, but I ended up with 6 eggs and it was all good. I'm doing a FET cycle, just waiting for natural O and then will have my transfer 5 days after that.

EO- Good idea to have a BT and find out where your hormones are at. The waiting is driving me nuts . My bro's party is a welcome distraction, but we brought it forward, so now it won't keep me occupied in the TWW as I'd originally thought.

Traveler- Good luck with your FS appt today! I'm more nervous than excited about my FET, I'm getting scared of doing the clexane injections. That serves me right for reading all the horror stories about blunt needles and nasty bruises.

Angela- hope those synarel headaches disappear soon and you're growing lots of beautiful eggs

Nat- WOO-HOO on the weight loss, that's fantastic ! Let us know how your next RI appointment goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindylou - glad to hear DH is being sweet. I must say I have been with my hubby now for 15 years, and we are yet to have a major argument. So if it happens, it's going to be a doozy! I haven't found the clexane to be that different to the lucrin really...I find as long as the point-i-est end of the the needle goes in first, it's ok. I hope that makes sense, the needle is almost 'cut' on an angle. Mind you...I have one 5cent piece black bruise on my tummy from the lucrin, so it's best I don't give advice!

Eternal Optimist - Wow...8 HPT in one day! I don't think I've used that many if my life! Just remember...good things come to those who wait

Sticky - Welcome, and best of luck with your cycle I'm with Lindylou on taking back my green bag if I need any more drugs. I'm on cycle no 5 so I have quite enough now!

Lola77 - I'm hoping you spoke with your nurse and your questions were answered regarding starting days. I'm with Genea too, and my Dr at Norwest has always started stimming on Fridays. My bloods and ultrasounds have usually fallen on the same day too. I remember a nurse saying something about it minimising the number of injections? by 1-2...I don't understand why, and was not concerned so never raised the question. My EPU's and transfers have been on different days, including a Saturday transfer.

Hi to all other ladies

AFM - I had my second ultrasound today...26 follies in total, with measurements taken for 15 that are above 10mm so far. I think from memory, 2 were already 18mm so I may lose those, EPU is scheduled for Thursday - will get the times tomorrow. Had more acupuncture today too, will return before and after transfer. Had a great weekend away at Mogo Zoo - can recommend it. We had 9 adults in our group and 4 kids...they actually time the feedings/talks so you can make them all - not like Taronga where you are criss-crossing the zoo. The kids fed the giraffe for $5 and the deers for $2...good value adult entry at $25. And being much cooler on the weekend, the animals were all active!

to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also forgot to mention...for those of us on our 5th cycle...

By coincidence, we stayed in cabin no 5...

We stopped for lunch on the way home at Kiama, and ended up in a cafe. We were seated at table no 5...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Nat- wow that's some weight loss!!! Good work

Kelly- we have been thinking of going down there instead of taronga zoo, and now I think you have convinced me!

Afm- FS appointment went really well! We are going to have my eggs polscoped which apparently improves fert rates and implantation rates so that's great! We start at the end of October. I'm feeling really excited and hopeful because FS was so positive. And for the first time ever FS didn't tell me I'm really young and have years up my sleeve (that always annoys me) but now I'm offended