Closed Thread
Page 100 of 151 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1508
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!! Just a quick one from me.
    Had my biopsy (man I hate them!) on Tuesday to get my lining all nice and receptive for Emby #3..... it is my magic answer!!! Now I am just waiting, Provera for 5 more days and then I should be good to go a couple of days after that - very keen to get into it.... I have a really positive feeling about this cycle for some reason (Which probably means it won't work knowing my luck).
    Hope you are all well - sounds like we have a weekend of gorgeous weather ahead, I can't wait!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi SYD girls,

Hope our UTDers r doing well - thx PB I hope no 5 is lucky for alot of us this time round. TTHC glad twines r growing nice an healthy

Lindy - woo woo - kudos to u for going through with ur photos! HopE DH enjoys his surprise- maybe a natural miracle will eventuate from the unveiling

Kelbelle- yay for Gonal f day! Wow about ur lucky budda! Hope mine brings luck that I can eventually pass on - not sure what to do with her, I guess u rub her belly and her babies??

Starfish - hope u & Sis r going well and hoping November is ur month

EO - thx for PMing me those details!! Have u got any dates for trns yet?

Quartz- glad all went well, will u transfer after 5 days of provera?

Traveller - sorry about ur natural BFN, bring on nov!!!

Nat - GL with tcm - su$ about transferring ur frosties to WFC though!

AFM - still pill popping and start Lucrin on Monday next week and back to the early morning jabbing for 3 weeks

My trick is to drink lemon lime & bitters in champagne glass when I'm out - or anything in a wine/champ glass - the appltise and grapetise r good for parties/bbq at peoples places as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty- definitely going to love this weekend's weather! The appletise in wine glasses works a treat, I did that last cycle . Yay for starting your jabs on Mon, and the 5th cycle thing is just uncanny... you, EO, Lola & I all doing our 5th! I'll be PUPO on our anniversary, with AF due the next day. Hopefully I can surprise DH with both the photos and a BFP

EO- I hope there's something lucky about #5 too! Good work on passing off the sparkling water as vodka lime & soda . I followed the maya massage link and though it was interesting. I've also heard that going to a chiro is good for fertility, a friend's daughter in law was TTC for over 12 months & got her hips re-aligned by a chiro then 2 cycles later was UTD! You're so right about DH & I learning conflict resolution with the counsellor before we have a bub, gosh there'll be a million more things to fight about when kids are around! Starting with whose turn to change the pooey nappy

Quartz- good to hear the biopsy is done & dusted! Not long now til you'll be PUPO!

Bella- any news on the O front? Are you still lined up for FET on Monday?

Kelbelle- hooray for jabbing as of today! Don't underestimate the power of fertility statues. At my old work there was a lady with an elephant ornament, where the tummy had a lacy-type pattern so you could see through the sides, and there was a bubba elephant in its tummy. All the girls who put it on their desks got preg... unbelievable!

PinkB- I'm getting more excited by the day about the bridgeclimb! Even more so that the weather is going to be glorious, because they don't cancel in the rain unless its an electical storm. Hope all is well with you & bubby, must be nearly time to countdown to the morph scan!

Lola- even though we're chatting in the tail-kickers thread, just wanted to say it here too... yay for jabbing!

Hi to Traveler, Nat, TTHC, Felicita, Starf1sh & Loulabelle . Sorry if I missed anyone.

AFM- My FS appointment went great! All I wanted was to add prednisone to my FET cycle, but we've gone one better and thrown in clexane too. Was so happy that Dr R agreed straight away and gave me the prescriptions on the spot . I raised the question of single or double FET and he advised to stick with singles for now. He's confident that our frosties will result in a pregnancy, especially following the chem pg. Plus he recently witnessed the US of a woman who had a double transfer, and there were quads on the screen !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    EternalOptimist
    Lindylou78
    MrsDaisyP
    Starf1sh
    Traveler
    Lifeonhold
    Bee
    MummyMoo
    Nat84u
    Felicita
    Paddlegirl

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)

Bella978- FET
    Quartz- FET
    Crofty- jabbing from 21/9
    Angelanathan- Pill popping
    Lola77- jabbing
    Kelbelle- jabbing

TWW

UTD
    PinkButterfly
    Loulabelle
    The Time Has Come- TWINS!!
    25andhopeful - natural miracle

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD 2007
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD 2009
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010
    Leeny- DD Oct 2010

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Hope you are all well.

It's nice to see a few of us cycling at the moment. Kelbelle and Lola, hope the jabbing is going well...

LindyLou - Glad your FS appt went well...when will you cycle again? Next month? Thanks for updating the roll call.

Quartz - glad you got your biopsy out of the way. I've heard they're not pleasant

Pink B, Loulabelle & TTHC - hope those bubs are all going well and you're enjoying your pregnancies

Hi everyone else (I know I've missed a few, I'm sorry!)

Well, I am having my FET on Monday. Have done a natural cycle and my BTs this week showed a natural LH surge. I injected Pregnyl tonight, but that's it for the drugs this cycle. Is that unusual? I didn't even ask what it was for? If I ovulate on my own could it be for luteal phase support? To extend my cycle? Please keep your fingers crossed that my embie thaws OK.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Popping in quickly to wish Bella all the best for tomorro's FET. that your embryo thaws well and you are v.soon to be PUPO! The pregnyl is usually used for luteal support to get your body to produce progesterone - what dose was it?? Sending and

Thanks
    Reviews
    A quick question for any of you that have done a medicated FET through SIVF..... Does anyone remember how many days in you have to go for your first BT? Trying to plan a short holiday around BTs - very tricky!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went in on day 10 for scan and BT

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks pinkB. The dose was 5000iu. I forgot to ask my FS about it morning when I saw him!

Well I am PUPO once again. The blasty thawed fine (still got 2 left) and had completely hatched when I saw it on the screen. They said it looked good, not that I'd know the difference!!! BT is 2 horrid weeks away, 3/10.

Hope you are all well

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella- Congrats on being PUPO! Your hatched blastie sounds awesome , lets hope its already found a comfy place to latch onto . Yes, I'm cycling next month. Should be having FET around the 10th Oct if all goes well.

Nat- hope that you're enjoying your 'step back' from IVF and the wedding planning is going well.

Quartz- sorry can't help with your question, I'll be doing a natural FET. Oooh another holiday! Where to this time?

EO- did your AF show yet?

PinkB- so sweet of you to keep cheering the rest of us on!

Where is everyone else??

AFM- Had an awesome but busy weekend. Lunch with friends on Sat, then we had an overnight date in the city (dinner & hotel room in The Rocks). Sun morning we checked out, did our Bridgeclimb with friends, stayed afterwards for lunch and didn't get home til 5pm! The bridgeclimb was great, but I wouldn't do it again at those prices ($212 each). AF was due Sunday, but she's still not here. I'm so relieved she didn't show early and ruin our date night , but now I wish she'd hurry up!