User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Can I join you, I think I qualify lol I'm 44, fell pregnant at 42, had my son at 43. I also have done the "whole age range thing" lol I had my first son, Ashley when I was 22 and then had my daughter (who is now our angel) at 32.

Both my boys are born on the same day, 1st Feb, just 21yrs apart. I have to say I have found motherhood a lot easier now that I'm older, I've got so much life experience to offer my youngest son and a lot more patience lol

Looking forward to getting to know you all
    Eoghan 1 Feb 10
    Ashley 1 Feb 89
    Tiegan Jennifer 19 June 99 ~ 2 Feb 00

bgbgbb is offline To think, I was only going to have 1 child!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Trace!

Welcome to this thread. We keep stop-starting with our chats on here, so hopefully a few of us can keep it kicking!
    DS1(10), DD1(8), DS2(6), DD2(5) ,
    TWIN BOYS
    (2)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello )

I'm carless for the next 4 to 5 days, I had a prang and now it's in for repair. I live in quite an isolated area so had to get the car mechanic to drive me home as I couldn't find a cab who would take my bubba.

We also had our 12mth check today, he's lost a bit of weight due to not being well for the last week, high temps, rash and off his food. He still has a slight rash on his body but he's developed a nasty rash around his lower nose and around the sides of it. I think it's a teething rash as the CHN noted his fourth tooth was almost through. He's also had the runs today and it had that sour smell IYKWIM.

I can't wait to get my car back lol
    Eoghan 1 Feb 10
    Ashley 1 Feb 89
    Tiegan Jennifer 19 June 99 ~ 2 Feb 00

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought I should give this a bit of a "bump". Been wondering where all the over 40 chatterers are!
    Am in the midst of "school" holidays for my little 4 year old dd, so we're having a pyjama day, indeed the kids have both just gone down for their afternoon naps. I get the feeling that they are both going to sleep, as we've had a busy old time of it the last few days!
    Hope you're all doing well! Would love to chat again soon x
    Princess Genevieve 12/1/07 - she's 4 - "its crazy, isn't it!!!"
    Tobias William James 4/3/09 -"He's not a baby he's a Little Fella"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just thought I'd finally pop in and say hi. I'm 43 and had my one and only, a little girl, 12 weeks ago. All going well, although I'm terribly tired today, so giving myself permission to just slum it around home for the day. Tried to get motivated to get us packed up and go to the shopping centre to actually do something with the day, but realised I didn't have the energy, lol.

Hopefully hubby will come home early, then I can leave the little one with him, and duck out with the dog to feed my horses. It gives me a little time away, and gives the dog a chance to stretch his legs.

So lovely to see there are so many of us over-40's!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Bemused!!
    How lovely to have a baby girl! No wonder you're feeling a little tired, I bet you've had a busy old time of it. Though I have to say I had/have to get out most days too. And I packed up my kidlets this morning and went to the local plaza. Not that exciting but its a wet old day here today, we needed some groceries and we quite like a trip to the shops. Cause for the kids it means they get a doughnut and get to split a milkshake - I get a skim capp and a bit of a walk around the place!!
    Princess Genevieve 12/1/07 - she's 4 - "its crazy, isn't it!!!"
    Tobias William James 4/3/09 -"He's not a baby he's a Little Fella"