+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    we have so far made some snowflakes to put on the wall with all different sorts of coloured paper. also made a very long chain which i plan on putting around the lounge room. just need to get some staples so i can do that which i will get throughout the week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    cut out christmas shapes with differant coloured celephane and tissue paper and get cooper to stick them on a huge sheet of contact making sure there is a border around the edge and stick to a window for a stained glass window.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    Plastic shot glasses, some cardboard, glue and a little pompom thingo and you can make wicked reindeer

http://www.allfreecrafts.net/2009/02...indeer-crafts/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    i know this is kinda store bought but we got a big pack of baubles from Coles, attached varying lengths of fishing line to them and hung them from the ceiling (using clear pins) so it looks like the baubles are floating from the ceiling. you can get cheap baubles at supermarkets, Kmart or Reject Shop. you can also buy glitter pens and stars and decorate them. its very effective and fun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    sorry i thought it was more on the money side of things..

well creative.. hmm how about reindeers, you use red or green paper(or any colour i guess!) and trace around your sons foot, then on another piece of different coloured paper trace out both his hands.. cut them all out then glue the 2hands at the top of his foot cutout pointing out slightly for reindeer antlers, then deorate with glitter, stickers, etc. they look so cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I made one year cork reindeers. U can buy new corks from brewcraft. Glue two upright together for legs. Use areldite glue. Then one across top of legs for body. Then cut one cork in half diagonally for neck then glue head one cork glue to diagonal section of neck. Add red antlers with pipe cleaner eyes red tie around neck tail and red nose